[RELEASE] T-Zone 2016 Version 1 (August 2016)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One tweak that needs to be made is if Lita is going to be set as a Road Agent, her psych needs to be 60ish just to be useful. Her 21 is just too horrible to be useful, and if she was that bad, WWE wouldn't have brought her back in that role. I just mention that because most people are going to be playing as WWE (it's irrelevant for the AI). It's fine as I just pushed her as manager, but I thought I'd add that in.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="smartman" data-cite="smartman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42272" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>One tweak that needs to be made is if Lita is going to be set as a Road Agent, her psych needs to be 60ish just to be useful. Her 21 is just too horrible to be useful, and if she was that bad, WWE wouldn't have brought her back in that role. I just mention that because most people are going to be playing as WWE (it's irrelevant for the AI). It's fine as I just pushed her as manager, but I thought I'd add that in.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> She is/was that bad hence why WWE main roster women's matches have been so poor this year. Anyway Lita has been removed from the Road Agent role.</p>

It seems like it lol. I would say it's probably an age factor thing. Personally, I don't think mod makers should bring down non-physical things like psychology because a worker ages.

On another note, I was playing around with a few saves on this mod last night and I think this mod has some of the best worker stats in RW mods. I'm still on the fence about Generico being best in the world though lol.

If anything Psychology goes up with Age. The fact that some of the "young stars" out there have 80+ is ridiculous to me

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="sabataged" data-cite="sabataged" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42272" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If anything Psychology goes up with Age. The fact that some of the "young stars" out there have 80+ is ridiculous to me</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Everyone needs to disconnect what psychology means in the real world and what it means in the game. All it is in the game is a ratings cap. You're capped to roughly 16 points higher than the top psych rating in the match. That's why I never bothered with current day mods because no one having any psych ruins the game by capping everyone to horrible match ratings (well except for anyone in the WWE or hot indy stars as they had great ratings). Thankfully, this one isn't like that. And also, once you hit 84/85 psych, it doesn't matter that it gets to 90 so them growing into amazing psych ratings is irrelevant.</p>

All the active in areas for all the excursions are set up incorrectly. It should be set up so they all have the area they are returning to as active.

To use Yohei Komatsu as an example, right now it's set up so that after he goes on excursion, he'll be active in Mexico but have his home base be in Japan. Should be set up so Japan is in his active in area. :)

She is/was that bad hence why WWE main roster women's matches have been so poor this year. Anyway Lita has been removed from the Road Agent role.

...did you watch Sasha vs Charlotte when Banks won the title?

Did you watch the tag match from Battleground?

Did you watch the amazing triple threat at Wrestlemania?

"Poor" would be one of the last words that I'd use to describe women's wrestling this year.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Andylion" data-cite="Andylion" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42272" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>...did you watch Sasha vs Charlotte when Banks won the title?<p> </p><p> Did you watch the tag match from Battleground?</p><p> </p><p> Did you watch the amazing triple threat at Wrestlemania?</p><p> </p><p> "Poor" would be one of the last words that I'd use to describe women's wrestling this year.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> They have been so much better than they were during the Bella era, but that's not saying much, honestly. The wrestling still isn't great though (go watch Lucha Underground to see the difference), but the storylines have been great. But of course, I'm the one that just laughs when people keep hyping last NXT Brooklyn's Sasha/Bayley match as one of the best of 2015. The actual wrestling was lousy outside of the end, but the storyline made it enjoyable.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Andylion" data-cite="Andylion" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42272" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>...did you watch Sasha vs Charlotte when Banks won the title?<p> </p><p> Did you watch the tag match from Battleground?</p><p> </p><p> Did you watch the amazing triple threat at Wrestlemania?</p><p> </p><p> "Poor" would be one of the last words that I'd use to describe women's wrestling this year.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> She was removed from the position before the first two matches you listed.</p>

She was removed from the position before the first two matches you listed.

Fair. I honestly don't keep track of who is road agent for what match, but my point was more on the "women's wrestling has been poor this year" point than the fact that Lita did or didn't have anything to do with it.

Loving this mod so far. A few little bits of feedback:

- Shouldn't Richie Steamboat be retired? He's still active in the mod.

- Where is Steve Blackman? I know he's old, and nobody really cares about him, but it's not uncommon for me to sign him and Ken Shamrock to act as Security for someone.

Other than that, it's really great. Keep up the good work!

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="smartman" data-cite="smartman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42272" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>They have been so much better than they were during the Bella era, but that's not saying much, honestly. The wrestling still isn't great though (go watch Lucha Underground to see the difference), but the storylines have been great. But of course, I'm the one that just laughs when people keep hyping last NXT Brooklyn's Sasha/Bayley match as one of the best of 2015. The actual wrestling was lousy outside of the end, but the storyline made it enjoyable.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> So the fact that it won match of the year means nothing?</p><p> </p><p> Oh I get it. You're an indy mark. Carry on.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="smartman" data-cite="smartman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42272" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Everyone needs to disconnect what psychology means in the real world and what it means in the game. All it is in the game is a ratings cap. You're capped to roughly 16 points higher than the top psych rating in the match. That's why I never bothered with current day mods because no one having any psych ruins the game by capping everyone to horrible match ratings (well except for anyone in the WWE or hot indy stars as they had great ratings). Thankfully, this one isn't like that. And also, once you hit 84/85 psych, it doesn't matter that it gets to 90 so them growing into amazing psych ratings is irrelevant.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Where did you get that from? I'd like to know your source please as if this is true then this would render my data as unplayable and I'll need to consider starting again so could you please show me where you found this as I've read through the players manual and can't find it.</p><p> </p><p> Forlan, just thought I would say that I am really enjoying T-Zone so thanks for all the hard work. I'm not a big WWE fan but did decide I'd book them using your data and it is a hell of a lot more fun to book them than I thought it would be. The fact your data is so different to my usual style of play set up also means it is another challenge. Between the 3 real world mods and the various historical mods I enjoy, TEW 16 could probably last me the rest of my gaming days!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Fleisch" data-cite="Fleisch" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42272" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Where did you get that from? I'd like to know your source please</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> His rectum. He got it from his rectum Fleischy.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Fleisch" data-cite="Fleisch" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42272" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Where did you get that from? I'd like to know your source please as if this is true then this would render my data as unplayable and I'll need to consider starting again so could you please show me where you found this as I've read through the players manual and can't find it.<p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> He's been told by countless people and Adam himself that he's wrong. So ignore him.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="D16NJD16" data-cite="D16NJD16" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42272" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>His rectum. He got it from his rectum Fleischy.</div></blockquote><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42272" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>He's been told by countless people and Adam himself that he's wrong. So ignore him.</div></blockquote><p> That's what I thought.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="UkWrestleFan" data-cite="UkWrestleFan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42272" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Loving this mod so far. A few little bits of feedback:<p> </p><p> - Shouldn't <strong>Richie Steamboat </strong>be retired? He's still active in the mod.</p><p> </p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> He is down as retired in the mod, with only possible role as Road Agent, are you sure you are looking at the right mod?</p><p> </p><p> D16NJD16 - They are not a promotion I am familiar with but never say never.</p>

<p>New Update in the main post changing some the errors found in this thread and covering some title changes in the last week or so.</p><p> </p><p>

Links (Updated 11/8)</p><p> </p><p>

Data: <a href="http://www.mediafire.com/download/399hm1s45ced89z/TEW2016%282%29.mdb" rel="external nofollow">Here</a></p><p>

Pictures: <a href="http://www.mediafire.com/download/g232f6z3772883t/T-Zone_Pics.zip" rel="external nofollow">Here</a></p>

Archived