Company Size

<p>Once your size gets smaller, and you drop by a level, there is no changes for a short period of time. I.e.: if as a result of regional battles you drop from National to cult at the end of the month, then theoreticaly, if you book a show every week, you should be back pretty soon. Unfortunately, you first shows ( i dont remember if its one or two weeks) will give no changes in a popularity.</p><p>

It could be somehow that even if you change the popularity, you will not rise back in short period of time to previous size. At last that's how it worked in tew2013 and i think this was kept in the newer version.</p><p> </p><p>

One of reasons behind it is to make sure there will be no jo-jo efect on the company, who will loose monthly battles, just to come back to its size in the middle of the month, to shrink again at the end of it. </p><p> </p><p>

I saw the explanation somewhere for tew 2013, but could not find it for tew 2016.</p>

<p>If you click on the 'size' button in your booker officer screen you'll see it written that you are cooling down due to falling from national to cult and can't rise again until the shock phase is over.</p><p> </p><p>

It tells you how long you have left in the shock phase.</p><p> </p><p>

It's 6 months.</p>

• 1 year later...

<p>I have recently dropped to Cult in a mod I am testing and have obviously entered a shock phase. </p><p>

I know I won't be able to rise back to National for 6 months but does anybody know how long it is until I at least start gaining popularity again? All of my A Shows and PPV's are just saying there is nothing to say about this show?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="wphill" data-cite="wphill" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="42648" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I have recently dropped to Cult in a mod I am testing and have obviously entered a shock phase. <p> I know I won't be able to rise back to National for 6 months but does anybody know how long it is until I at least start gaining popularity again? All of my A Shows and PPV's are just saying there is nothing to say about this show?</p></div></blockquote><p> You can gain popularity immediately. Your show ratings are just not high enough to gain popularity points.</p>

Archived