WCW: Heart and Soul

<p>Fan Scorecard:</p><p> </p><p>

World Heavyweight Championship: Eddie Guerrero vs. <strong>The Unnatural {©}</strong></p><p>

<em>I mean, He's kinda the surprise carrier of the dynasty, i feel like he's gonna win via shenanigans, just for the sake of crediblity.</em></p><p> </p><p>

"Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner vs. <strong>Goldberg</strong></p><p>

<em>I think Goldberg's pretty much gonna keep winning till Steve Austin happens. And he might just keep winning then...</em></p><p> </p><p>

Sting vs. <strong>Rob Van Dam</strong></p><p>

<em>Veteran Chris Jericho role player Sting keeps putting over younger main event talent</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>"The Hellraiser" Steve Austin</strong> vs. Chuck Palumbo</p><p>

<em>the path to goldberg continues</em></p><p> </p><p>

World Tag Team Championship: <strong>True Heroes</strong> vs. "Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels and Brian Adams {©}</p><p>

<em>I feel like you miss the heights True Heroes took you too via the Tag Team division and a tag team featuring Brian Adams in BH's WCW just screams transitional champs..</em></p><p> </p><p>

United States Heavyweight Championship: Alexander vs. <strong>"The Phenomenal" AJ Styles {©}</strong></p><p>

<em>AJ is the future face of this company.. he's probably winning here.</em></p><p> </p><p>

World Television Championship: Mortis vs. <strong>Sean O'Haire {©}</strong></p><p>

<em>Sean's gonna challenge Unnatural isn't he.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Cruiserweight Championship: <strong>Kaz Hayashi</strong> vs. "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson {©}</p><p>

<em>I don't see Kaz winning the title though, it just adds fuel to his story though.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Paul London vs. <strong>Brian Kendrick</strong></p><p>

<em>Brian debuted first.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Minoru Tanaka, Volador Jr. and Aguila vs. <strong>The Empire</strong></p><p>

<em>simple putting over of forgotten empire members i'd like to think</em></p><p> </p><p>

What will be match of the night? <strong>Guerrero vs Unnatural</strong> (Although it won't reach the heights Rey took you too)</p><p> </p><p>

How many championships will change hands? <strong>2</strong></p><p> </p><p>

What will happen during the Hardys' announcement in Piper's Pit? <strong>They're gonna announce single's runs.</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Who will be the next World Heavyweight Champion? (worth 3 points) <strong>Eddie G.</strong> <em>(Just not via this PPV)</em></p><p> </p><p>

General diary comments/questions/critiques:</p>

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

World Heavyweight Championship: Eddie Guerrero vs. <strong>The Unnatural {©}</strong></p><p> </p><p>

"Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner vs. <strong>Goldberg</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Sting vs. <strong>Rob Van Dam</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>"The Hellraiser" Steve Austin</strong> vs. Chuck Palumbo</p><p> </p><p>

World Tag Team Championship: True Heroes vs. <strong>"Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels and Brian Adams {©}</strong></p><p> </p><p>

United States Heavyweight Championship: Alexander vs. "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles {©}</p><p> </p><p>

World Television Championship: Mortis vs. <strong>Sean O'Haire {©}</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Cruiserweight Championship: <strong>Kaz Hayashi</strong> vs. "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson {©}</p><p> </p><p>

Paul London vs. <strong>Brian Kendrick</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Minoru Tanaka, Volador Jr. and Aguila vs. <strong>The Empire</strong></p><p> </p><p>

What will be match of the night? <strong>Guerrero/Unnatural</strong></p><p> </p><p>

How many championships will change hands? <strong>One</strong></p><p> </p><p>

What will happen during the Hardys' announcement in Piper's Pit? <strong>The breaking of a tag team. Hahahhahaha get it?</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Who will be the next World Heavyweight Champion?: <strong>No clue, gonna guess Y'OLL STONE COLD</strong></p><p> </p><p>

General diary comments/questions/critiques: <strong>Why is the Unnatural so damn fantastic?</strong></p>

<p>World Heavyweight Championship: Eddie Guerrero vs. <strong>The Unnatural {©}</strong></p><p> </p><p>

World Tag Team Championship: True Heroes vs. <strong>"Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels and Brian Adams {©}</strong></p><p> </p><p>

United States Heavyweight Championship: Alexander vs. <strong>"The Phenomenal" AJ Styles {©}</strong></p><p> </p><p>

World Television Championship: Mortis vs. <strong>Sean O'Haire {©}</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Cruiserweight Championship: Kaz Hayashi vs. <strong>"American Dragon" Bryan Danielson {©}</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Minoru Tanaka, Volador Jr. and Aguila vs. <strong>The Empire</strong></p><p> </p><p>

What will be match of the night? <strong>Guerrero Vs. Unnatural</strong></p><p> </p><p>

How many championships will change hands? <strong>None</strong></p><p> </p><p>

What will happen during the Hardys' announcement in Piper's Pit? <strong>They will separate temporary.</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Who will be the next World Heavyweight Champion? (worth 3 points) <strong>"The Hellraiser" Steve Austin!</strong></p><p> </p><p>

General diary comments/questions/critiques: Really well done on how you develop your characters on here and bring them to life. When I read this dynasty, I'm always feeling as though I'm in a alternative world as if this stuff really happened. I enjoyed the segment in which Dustin came out with Salvation and completely blasted Dusty with the world title. Great stuff! The build-up to this PPV as a whole has been amazing and I'm really looking forward to it.</p>

<p>World Heavyweight Championship: Eddie Guerrero vs. <strong>The Unnatural </strong>{©}</p><p> </p><p>

"<strong>The Hellraiser" Steve Austin</strong> vs. Chuck Palumbo</p><p> </p><p>

World Tag Team Championship: <strong>True Heroes</strong> vs. "Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels and Brian Adams {©}</p><p> </p><p>

United States Heavyweight Championship: Alexander vs.<strong> "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles {©}</strong></p><p> </p><p>

World Television Championship: Mortis vs. <strong>Sean O'Haire</strong> {©}</p><p> </p><p>

Cruiserweight Championship: Kaz Hayashi vs. "<strong>American Dragon" Bryan Danielson </strong>{©}</p><p> </p><p>

What will be match of the night? Eddie v Unnatural</p><p> </p><p>

How many championships will change hands? 1</p><p> </p><p>

What will happen during the Hardys' announcement in Piper's Pit? Going their separate way for a while. I think one of them will probably win the TV title </p><p> </p><p>

Who will be the next World Heavyweight Champion? (worth 3 points) Austin</p><p> </p><p>

World Heavyweight Championship: Eddie Guerrero vs. <strong>The Unnatural {©}</strong></p><p> </p><p>

United States Heavyweight Championship: Alexander vs. <strong>"The Phenomenal" AJ Styles {©}</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Cruiserweight Championship: Kaz Hayashi vs. <strong>"American Dragon" Bryan Danielson {©}</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Paul London</strong> vs. Brian Kendrick</p><p> </p><p>

What will be match of the night? <strong>Eddie/Unnatural</strong></p><p> </p><p>

How many championships will change hands? <strong>0.</strong></p><p> </p><p>

What will happen during the Hardys' announcement in Piper's Pit? <strong>The way you worded this makes me think something's up, so I'm going to go out on a limb and say they get confronted/attacked before they can make their announcement.</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Who will be the next World Heavyweight Champion? (worth 3 points) <strong>CM Punk</strong></p>

Block A Winner: Kyoko Inoue</p><p>

Block B Winner: Etsuko Mita</p><p>

Grand Prix Winner: Etsuko Mita</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Fan Scorecard:</p><p> </p><p>

World Heavyweight Championship: <strong>Eddie Guerrero</strong> vs. The Unnatural {©}</p><p>

by DQ</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>"The Hellraiser" Steve Austin </strong>vs. Chuck Palumbo</p><p> </p><p>

World Tag Team Championship: True Heroes vs. <strong>"Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels and Brian Adams</strong> {©}</p><p> </p><p>

United States Heavyweight Championship: Alexander vs. <strong>"The Phenomenal" AJ Styles </strong>{©}</p><p> </p><p>

World Television Championship: Mortis vs. <strong>Sean O'Haire </strong>{©}</p><p> </p><p>

Cruiserweight Championship: Kaz Hayashi vs. <strong>"American Dragon" Bryan Danielson </strong>{©}</p><p> </p><p>

Paul London vs.<strong> Brian Kendrick</strong></p><p> </p><p>

What will be match of the night?</p><p>

Guerrero v Unnatural</p><p>

How many championships will change hands?</p><p>

0</p><p> </p><p>

What will happen during the Hardys' announcement in Piper's Pit?</p><p>

Jeff will attack Matt</p><p> </p><p>

Who will be the next World Heavyweight Champion? (worth 3 points)</p><p>

Sean O'Haire</p>

<p>World Heavyweight Championship: Eddie Guerrero vs. <strong>The Unnatural {©}</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Cruiserweight Championship: <strong>Kaz Hayashi</strong> vs. "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson {©}</p><p> </p><p>

What will be match of the night? <strong>World Title Match</strong></p><p> </p><p>

What will happen during the Hardys' announcement in Piper's Pit? <strong>They decide to split and wrestle in singles matches for now.</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Who will be the next World Heavyweight Champion? <strong>CM Punk</strong></p>

<p>World Heavyweight Championship: Eddie Guerrero vs. <strong>The Unnatural {©}</strong></p><p>

Perhaps Eddie will get caught cheating, but I think you will give Unnatural a good run. Rey costing Eddie this one would still be putting Unnatural over, big time.</p><p> </p><p>

"Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner vs.<strong> Goldberg</strong></p><p>

Tough</p><p> </p><p>

World Tag Team Championship: True Heroes vs. <strong>"Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels and Brian Adams {©}</strong></p><p>

Transitional but not pointlessly</p><p> </p><p>

United States Heavyweight Championship: Alexander vs. <strong>"The Phenomenal" AJ Styles {©}</strong></p><p>

Long live this reign</p><p> </p><p>

World Television Championship: Mortis vs. <strong>Sean O'Haire {©}</strong></p><p>

Liking both these guys, of late, thinking O'Haire has more upside.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Paul London </strong>vs. Brian Kendrick</p><p> </p><p>

What will be match of the night? <strong>EG/Unnatural</strong></p><p> </p><p>

How many championships will change hands? <strong>0</strong></p><p> </p><p>

What will happen during the Hardys' announcement in Piper's Pit? <strong>A truck crashes, coming from the backstage area, into the entrance stage</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Who will be the next World Heavyweight Champion? (worth 3 points) I think it very well could be <strong>Eddie</strong>. Just not tonight. Viva la raza</p>

World Heavyweight Championship: Eddie Guerrero vs. The Unnatural {©}

The Unnatural has so many opponents to throw at him its almost a crime he has to go over Eddie in his first defense. I feel this is definitely not Eddie's last time in the big dance.

"Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner vs. Goldberg

Sting vs. Rob Van Dam

"The Hellraiser" Steve Austin vs. Chuck Palumbo

World Tag Team Championship: True Heroes vs. "Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels and Brian Adams {©}

I'm thinking a DQ loss for the champs to retain the gold

United States Heavyweight Championship: Alexander vs. "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles {©}

I'm thinking AJ is ready for the World title scene so maybe some Salvation shenanigans to divert his attention to The Unnatural instead

World Television Championship: Mortis vs. Sean O'Haire {©}

While I don't think Sean would actually beat the The Unnatural I feel Sean could be carried to a quality match with him.

Cruiserweight Championship: Kaz Hayashi vs. "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson {©}

I really wanted to give this one to Kaz in spite of Scott's protest but don't feel your face cruiserweight side would be strong enough to support him being champion. At least not yet.

Paul London vs. Brian Kendrick

Oh this is by no means going to be a clean victory but I feel he will be chasing Brian for while.

Minoru Tanaka, Volador Jr. and Aguila vs. The Empire

A way to keep the Empire strong

What will be match of the night? Definitely The Unnatural vs. Eddie

How many championships will change hands? 1

What will happen during the Hardys' announcement in Piper's Pit? They announce they will be going after singles titles (Not officially disbanding forever but not being active either)

Who will be the next World Heavyweight Champion? (worth 3 points) AJ Styles I really feel he will be your guy that takes down The Unnatural

General diary comments/questions/critiques: Scott's criticisms are cracking me up! I love how CM Punk seems to be his polar opposite every week talking up your undercard while Scott is there to cut them down.

Sting vs. Rob Van Dam

World Tag Team Championship: True Heroes vs. "Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels and Brian Adams {©}

United States Heavyweight Championship: Alexander vs. "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles {©}

Cruiserweight Championship: Kaz Hayashi vs. "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson {©}

What will be match of the night? Guerrero/Unnatural

How many championships will change hands? 0

What will happen during the Hardys' announcement in Piper's Pit? They will get attacked

Who will be the next World Heavyweight Champion? (worth 3 points) Sean O'Haire

General diary comments/questions/critiques:

Eddie vs unnatural: who would've thought that a world where this is a PPV main event! Anyway, unnatural will defend here, but I think he'll drop it to rey to set up eddie Vs rey at starrcade.

Goldberg vs scott steiner: Goldberg. WHO'S NEXT?

RVD. RVD'S in his prime, sting's not sadly.

austin vs palumbo: austin. ONE STEP CLOSER TO SAVE KNOBLEMANIA!! (is it just me, or the way this story line's playing out is like a shonen manga?)

Heroes vs daniels and adams: daniels and adams. Make them not too transitional.

Alexander vs AJ: AJ. Wonder how these two will work.

O'haire vs mortis: O'haire. Time for him to prove me wrong.

AmDrag vs hayashi: AmDrag. AMDRAG VS HAYABUSA 3 AT STARRCADE???

London vs kendrick: Kendrick. But he'd be impressed enough to make him his friend.

Minoru and luchadors vs empire: empire. Filler match of the night.

MOTN: eddie vs unnatural

Title changes: 0

What happens with the hardys: they announce their splitting up.

Next world heavyweight champion: rey. Then eddie at starrcade.

Sting vs. Rob Van Dam

What will be match of the night? "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner vs. Goldberg

How many championships will change hands? One

What will happen during the Hardys' announcement in Piper's Pit? Them splitting up to focus on singles competition.

Who will be the next World Heavyweight Champion? CM Punk

<p>World Heavyweight Championship: Eddie Guerrero vs. <strong>The Unnatural {©}</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

World Television Championship: <strong>Mortis</strong> vs. Sean O'Haire {©}</p><p> </p><p>

What will be match of the night? <strong>Guerrero Vs. Unnatural</strong></p><p> </p><p>

What will happen during the Hardys' announcement in Piper's Pit? <strong>Pursuing Singles options</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Who will be the next World Heavyweight Champion? (worth 3 points) <strong>"The Hellraiser" Steve Austin</strong></p>

<p>Unnatural - <em>Dustin has a lot to answer for, attacking Dusty like that! But Rey will fumble this one for Eddie, giving the new champ a successful defense.</em></p><p>

Goldberg - <em>Scott better get some bulletproof protection on this one! "Freakzilla" is not amused!</em></p><p>

RVD - <em>I'm really happy to see you turn Rob heel. He is known mostly for his "cool guy" face schtick, but he has some pretty underrated heel work too. His biggest problem is that he doesn't really wrestle like a heel should, since most of his offense is so flashy. It's like he's designed just to make the fans pop, but he's supposed to make them boo. Anyways, a win here cements his heel turn, albeit with help from Heyman.</em></p><p>

Steve Austin - <em>If anyone gets a win over Austin from the Empire who's not Goldberg, it'd be Corino. Palumbo won't stop this train.</em></p><p>

Daniels and Adams - <em>I kinda like the idea of this midcard act holding the gold for a little while. Sure, it's a step back from main eventing the belts, but it's a change of pace.</em></p><p>

AJ Styles - <em>We can ride this train for some time yet.</em></p><p>

Sean O'Haire - <em>Not just yet, but I still don't see him getting the title match.</em></p><p>

Bryan Danielson - <em>He'll cheat, I know it! #Objection!</em></p><p>

Brian Kendrick - <em>Kendrick will find a way to win it, by hook or crook.</em></p><p>

Empire</p><p> </p><p>

MOTN: Eddie vs. Dustin</p><p>

Titles: 0</p><p>

Hardys: They'll get attacked</p><p>

Next champ: Austin</p>

<p>World Heavyweight Championship: Eddie Guerrero vs. <strong>The Unnatural</strong> {©}</p><p> </p><p>

World Tag Team Championship: <strong>True Heroes</strong> vs. "Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels and Brian Adams {©}</p><p> </p><p>

United States Heavyweight Championship: Alexander vs. <strong>"The Phenomenal" AJ Styles</strong> {©}</p><p> </p><p>

World Television Championship: Mortis vs. <strong>Sean O'Haire</strong> {©}</p><p> </p><p>

Cruiserweight Championship: Kaz Hayashi vs. <strong>"American Dragon" Bryan Danielson</strong> {©}</p><p> </p><p>

What will be match of the night? Eddie vs. Unnatural</p><p> </p><p>

How many championships will change hands? 0 (Expecting the Tag Title Match to end in DQ)</p><p> </p><p>

What will happen during the Hardys' announcement in Piper's Pit? The Hardy's will announce they are focusing on Singles Careers for now.</p><p> </p><p>

Steve Austin</p>

<p>World Heavyweight Championship: Eddie Guerrero vs. <strong>The Unnatural</strong> {©}</p><p> </p><p>

United States Heavyweight Championship: Alexander vs. <strong>"The Phenomenal" AJ Styles</strong> {©}</p><p> </p><p>

Cruiserweight Championship: Kaz Hayashi vs. <strong>"American Dragon" Bryan Danielson</strong> {©}</p><p> </p><p>

What will be match of the night? Eddie vs. Unnatural</p><p> </p><p>

How many championships will change hands? 0</p><p> </p><p>

What will happen during the Hardys' announcement in Piper's Pit? They will be attacked by a tag team.</p><p> </p><p>

CM Punk</p>

World Tag Team Championship: <strong>True Heroes</strong> vs. "Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels and Brian Adams {©}</p><p>

<strong>Someone mentioned a DQ finish, and I agree with that.</strong></p><p> </p><p>

What will be match of the night?: <strong>Unnatural vs. Eddie</strong></p><p> </p><p>

How many championships will change hands?: <strong>Zero</strong></p><p> </p><p>

What will happen during the Hardys' announcement in Piper's Pit?: <strong>They are planning on becoming singles stars.</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Who will be the next World Heavyweight Champion? (worth 3 points): <strong>Steve Austin</strong></p><p> </p><p>

General diary comments/questions/critiques: <strong>I'm loving The Unnatural as world champ, you pulled the trigger at just the right time! The RVD heel turn was also well-timed, as I feel like he had been in free fall for a while. I've been reading your threads since your ROH diary, and you just keep getting better and better with your writing/booking. There are so many ways you can take this diary, and I hope it keeps going for a long time!</strong></p>

"Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner vs. <strong>Goldberg</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

<strong><strong>"The Hellraiser" Steve Austin</strong></strong> vs. Chuck Palumbo</p><p> </p><p>

World Tag Team Championship: True Heroes vs. <strong>"Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels and Brian Adams {©}</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

World Television Championship: <strong>Mortis</strong> vs. Sean O'Haire {©}</p><p> </p><p>

What will be match of the night? <strong>Eddie/Unnatural</strong></p><p> </p><p>

What will happen during the Hardys' announcement in Piper's Pit? <strong>They're going on a solo run</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Who will be the next World Heavyweight Champion? (worth 3 points) <strong>Eddie Guerrero</strong></p><p> </p><p>

World Tag Team Championship: True Heroes vs. <strong>"Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels and Brian Adams {©}</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

<strong>Paul London</strong> vs. Brian Kendrick</p><p> </p><p>

What will be match of the night? <strong>Eddie Guerrero vs. The Unnatural</strong></p><p> </p><p>

What will happen during the Hardys' announcement in Piper's Pit? Tag Split</p><p> </p><p>

Who will be the next World Heavyweight Champion? (worth 3 points) <strong>CM Punk</strong></p>

"Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner vs.<strong> Goldberg</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

What will be match of the night? <strong>Guerrero/Unnatural</strong></p><p> </p><p>

What will happen during the Hardys' announcement in Piper's Pit? <strong>It's a swerve - they're coming back better than ever</strong></p><p> </p><p>

United States Heavyweight Championship: Alexander vs.<strong> "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles {©}</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Cruiserweight Championship: <strong>Kaz Hayashi </strong>vs. "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson {©}</p><p> </p><p>

Paul London vs. <strong>Brian Kendrick</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

Minoru Tanaka, Volador Jr. and Aguila vs. The Empire</p><p> </p><p>

What will be match of the night? Alexander vs. A.J. Styles</p><p> </p><p>

How many championships will change hands? 1</p><p> </p><p>

What will happen during the Hardys' announcement in Piper's Pit? Jeff will turn on Matt</p><p> </p><p>

Jeff Hardy</p><p> </p><p>

General diary comments/questions/critiques: None, looking forward to it.</p>

Sting vs. <strong>Rob Van Dam</strong></p><p>

</p><p><strong>

"The Hellraiser" Steve Austin</strong> vs. Chuck Palumbo</p><p> </p><p>

What will be match of the night? <strong>Eddie Guerrero vs. The Unnatural {©}</strong></p><p> </p><p>

What will happen during the Hardys' announcement in Piper's Pit? <strong>Attacked</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Who will be the next World Heavyweight Champion? (worth 3 points) <strong>Austin</strong> How Else Will He Get Goldberg</p>