[HYPE] The Rockverse

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Judoku1819" data-cite="Judoku1819" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43093" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The renders for this mod are looking absolutely stunning. Cant wait to get my hands on it and try out the puro feds. Definitely also looking forward to anymore announcements you make on them!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks, glad you like the renders! Japan is next, after I'm done with the US.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="alpha2117" data-cite="alpha2117" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43093" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm man-crushing on Red Devil just a little bit.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> He will take your soul!!! While hitting a 450 Splash at the same time.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43093" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Great work as always!<p> </p><p> Woodall and Kitano in particular stand out.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks! I was trying to give Kitano the Akira Tozawa look. </p><p> </p><p> Women's division should be done hopefully later today or tomorrow.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="alpha2117" data-cite="alpha2117" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43093" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Gotta love a Sugar Skull make-up</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yep, I've been dying to use that texture on a character for weeks.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Chikbot" data-cite="Chikbot" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43093" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Keelin's render is adorable.<p> </p><p> or maybe it's just because of me liking Irish lasses.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That is my nod to Becky Lynch, love me some Becky Lynch. Funny though, Keelin's face reminds me of Kat Dennings for some reason.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="K-Nection" data-cite="K-Nection" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43093" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm torn between Violet, Savannah and Carmen.....f#*k it they are all three sister waifus!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Maybe just stick with Savannah and Violet. Carmen would probably cheat on you, at least that seems like something a heel wife would do.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="willr0ck" data-cite="willr0ck" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43093" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> Maybe just stick with Savannah and Violet. Carmen would probably cheat on you, at least that seems like something a heel wife would do.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span>http://i.ytimg.com/vi/ABlcdPHalNQ/mqdefault.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> No Carmen is way more attractive than heel wife lol. But yeah I can't really get mad at her for cheating when I openly have 2 other wives lol.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="willr0ck" data-cite="willr0ck" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43093" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>That is my nod to Becky Lynch, love me some Becky Lynch. Funny though, Keelin's face reminds me of Kat Dennings for some reason.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I figured she was a tribute to Lynch, and yeah, she does look a lot like Kat Dennings.</p>

<p>Again out of curiosity, who are the cruiserweight and woman's champions? </p><p>

Really love all the renders and could definitely see a macabre relationship between Lady Death and Hellfire. If I was going to be overly critical eight cruiserweights and a few other guys who qualify for the division doesn't seem enough to fill a weekly tv show as you would quickly run out of fresh matches. Although that could obviously be sorted with a few signings and promoting workers from developmental. </p><p>

As I say really enjoying this mod and can't wait to give it a go. I know you said AOA would be the next promotion reviewed but would be keen to see AACW after that if possible.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="willr0ck" data-cite="willr0ck" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43093" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Maybe just stick with Savannah and Violet. Carmen would probably cheat on you, at least that seems like something a heel wife would do.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Don't forget her new lover cashing in a title shot while you're still reeling from the heartbreak.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="willr0ck" data-cite="willr0ck" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43093" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> Maybe just stick with Savannah and Violet. Carmen would probably cheat on you, at least that seems like something a heel wife would do.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Swanton825" data-cite="The Swanton825" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43093" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Don't forget her new lover cashing in a title shot while you're still reeling from the heartbreak.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I mean, it is wrestling after all.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MHero" data-cite="MHero" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43093" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I mean, it is wrestling after all.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> *You think you know me*</p><p> </p><p> <strong>ON THIS DAY, I SEE CLEARLY!</strong></p><p> </p><p> "Good God, Edge has crossed universes to cash in the Money in the Bank!"</p>

No Carmen is way more attractive than heel wife lol. But yeah I can't really get mad at her for cheating when I openly have 2 other wives lol.

http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r496/aaronredwulfstudioswillr0ck/Rock-verse/Misc/harem.jpg

Don't forget her new lover cashing in a title shot while you're still reeling from the heartbreak.

I mean, it is wrestling after all.

You get home from work and she goes in for the hug but sucker punches you, then hits you with her finisher, leaving you lying in the middle of the kitchen.

She cuts heel promos on you on via face time.

Oh the possibilities.

Again out of curiosity, who are the cruiserweight and woman's champions?

Really love all the renders and could definitely see a macabre relationship between Lady Death and Hellfire. If I was going to be overly critical eight cruiserweights and a few other guys who qualify for the division doesn't seem enough to fill a weekly tv show as you would quickly run out of fresh matches. Although that could obviously be sorted with a few signings and promoting workers from developmental.

As I say really enjoying this mod and can't wait to give it a go. I know you said AOA would be the next promotion reviewed but would be keen to see AACW after that if possible.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that. I guess I should be posting who the champions are for each company. Maybe I'll make a post for the current champions of each company.

GEW Global Cruiserweight: "Wildside" Cody Woodall

GEW Global Womens: Savannah (2 x champ)

Oh and there are plenty of midcard and lower guys that are lightweights. I would say there are at least 13-14 total guys that can compete for the cruiserweight title. Also, most of the developmental guys are lightweight so you can bring up guys from developmental for short stints to compete and get some experience on Shooting Stars. Shooting Stars is only an hour long show so there are more than enough options.

As far as HellFire and Lady Death, HellFire's pimp hand is strong, he can't be held down by just one chick! (kidding)

I will probably do SENE, GEW's developmental when I am done with AOA as I will go crazy doing the three biggest companies back to back to back but I will do AACW after SENE. SENE is small sized so I can knock that one out fairly quickly.

That No Limits title is so nice.

Is AoA RoH or TNA inspired? I'd say TNA.

http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r496/aaronredwulfstudioswillr0ck/Rock-verse/Misc/harem.jpg

You get home from work and she goes in for the hug but sucker punches you, then hits you with her finisher, leaving you lying in the middle of the kitchen.

She cuts heel promos on you on via face time.

Oh the possibilities.

We eventually have to decide who legally gets the house and car in a ladder match at the next PPV.... I mean there have been ladder matches to decide custody battles so why not lol.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Peria" data-cite="Peria" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43093" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>That No Limits title is so nice.<p> </p><p> Is AoA RoH or TNA inspired? I'd say TNA.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks, I really like how that one turned out. AOA is more like TNA on steroids. The on ring product is a lot more physical and fast paced. </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="K-Nection" data-cite="K-Nection" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43093" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>We eventually have to decide who legally gets the house and car in a ladder match at the next PPV.... I mean there have been ladder matches to decide custody battles so why not lol.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> All marital disputes should be settled via ladder match!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="willr0ck" data-cite="willr0ck" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43093" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>All marital disputes should be settled via ladder match!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Nah. 'Til Deathmatch Do Us Part.</p>