<p>I put 0_ in front of my angles so they appear at the top. </p><p> </p><p>

I normally use Freestyle Angle unless I am looking to progress a storyline. A simple beatdown might be used to get someone over but it doesn't require being treated like a storyline.</p><p> </p><p>

I have a few angle clones because I realized that I find myself using just a few things an awfully lot such as one person rated on overness or menace and a second rated on microphone or sex appeal. I rate people on their best skills and never use Entertainment. I also avoid using overness and not rated but I have used "not rated" for moments when someone gets beat down in front of 3 people or when someone witnesses a fight/brawl or something. I like to avoid it but it works for innocent bystanders.</p>

So my federations are like old school wrestling. Interviews, attacks, arrives, entrances, etc

See that right there is why your system works for you but not for me for example. Because the way I book things is I like to keep my angles unique for the most part. I book all kinds of different segments both in-ring and backstage, it simply would not be worth it for me to clone angles because I would most likely never use that one again.

Freestyle angles is the best feature in TEW 2016. I am not sure what you are talking about? Why would you like to clone an angle when you can just freestyle? These saved angles are too "static". In freestyle angles, you can add how ever many people you want and rate them on whatever stat you like, which can be their strong points and make the angles look better.

Exactly this. Freestyle angles saves my life in my 1997 dynasty, especially booking angles with the Corporation, who may have anywhere between 2 to 7 people involved in their promos, depending on the week and what I'm trying to put across. I never used to create or use stables before, because you had to have so many angles in the past. Freestyle angles eliminates that problem.

Archived