Has anyone tried playing as a child promotion?

I'm wanting to play WMMA4 again and am considering some options since I've played the game so many times and don't find it very challenging or interesting anymore.

I was thinking about playing as a child promotion to a bigger promotion such as GAMMA or ALPHA-1. It might be interesting building up their future stars and reviving the careers of fighters that have fallen on bad times.

But I was wondering how the AI fares. Does it actually move fighters to and from the child promotion? Anything else that could throw a wrench in this idea?

Although I haven't tried on WMMA 4, I have tried to play as a child company on TEW 2016 and the game doesn't let you, so it will likely be the same case on WMMA 4. I am not sure why though, because I also think it would be fun to develop and discover young talents for big companies

<p>I believe you can (unless it's been patched), but there is no mechanic for AI-player interaction, so you won't build up their stars afaik. Would be a great update for 5.</p><p> </p><p>

To do it, I think you must assign a promotion as child and then proceed to play the booker. Don't know for sure, it's been a while since I tested.</p>

Archived