DOTM: C-Verse March 2017 Voting

DOTM: C-Verse March 2017 Voting  

23 members have voted

1. 1. DOTM: C-Verse March 2017 Voting

• Dark Phoenix Wrestling: A Woman Scorned by MrWolf101
    • QAW: Passing The Torch by Dr Avalanche
    • SNP: The Thistle in the Ashes by DarEatWorld
    • Wrestlers of Mass Destruction: A Sweet Nice Little Wrestling Show by Pteroid
    • USPW: If You Can't Beat Em, Join Em by skinsfan55

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i142/theonegreatgunn/DOTM%20Awards%20Banner.png

*** Voting Closes 14th April ***

C-Verse Diary of The Month Nominee's
  1. Dark Phoenix Wrestling: A Woman Scorned by MrWolf101

2. QAW: Passing The Torch by Dr Avalanche x3

3. SNP: The Thistle in the Ashes by DarEatWorld x2

4. Wrestlers of Mass Destruction: A Sweet Nice Little Wrestling Show by Pteroid
  5. USPW: If You Can't Beat Em, Join Em by skinsfan55

*A vote for yourself is not allowed and won't be counted, a warning will also be given! Once a vote has been cast, its FINAL.

Diary of The Month EXTRA's

Storyline

1. Steve Frehley and Turner in USPW and his loss to Champion USPW: If you can't beat em, join em by Skinsfan55
  2. Kitty Katz wants a divorce! in SNP - The Thistle in the Ashes. by DarEatWorld

Event

1. Rise In Revolution in [C-Verse 2007] DAVE: The Fight to Survive by DAVEFAN95
  2. SNP Blood Feud V from SNP - The Thistle in the Ashes. by DarEatWorld x2
  3. WCW Bash At The Beach 2001 in WCW - Afterlife by crackerjack
  4. WWF In Your House Justified in WWF 1997: Anything Can Happen by Andylion

Match

1. Riddick Jordan vs. Padraig O’Hearne at SNP Blood Feud V in SNP - The Thistle in the Ashes. by DarEatWorld
  2. WWF World Championship Ladder Match, The Rock vs Mankind @ WWF In Your House Justified in WWF 1997: Anything Can Happen by Andylion

Worker

1. Baron Corbin in WWE in 2016: Here we go (again)... by The Lloyd
  2. Padraig O’Hearne in SNP - The Thistle in the Ashes. by DarEatWorld

*A vote for yourself is not allowed and won't be counted, a warning will also be given! Once a vote has been cast, its FINAL.

Vote Here for the "EXTRA" Category

*Please note, anyone sending Nominations privately, please make sure its by PM and not to my Email. I hope i have found all that were sent, its just much easier through PM and not Email

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah283/DarEatWorld/SNP_zpsc0w5yeji.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

The SNP roster have turned out in force for this Awards Ceremony.</p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah283/DarEatWorld/Mark%20Carnie_zpst3cqf4as.jpg</span></p><p>

<em>I'm Mark Carnie and I'm the owner of SNP. I'm sure you're all expecting a staid, boring acceptance speech? Well that's not the way of The Scotsman! Fact is that I wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for the free booze and the array of birds in attendance. SNP deserved to win. We deserved to win by more. Look at the also-rans. Chick feds? A group so small that I'm surprised they were visible. And a big, bloated yankee mess? The only surprise is that they got any votes at all. Anyway, I'm nowhere near drunk enough yet and I don't really care what you people think anyway. Up yours.</em></p><p> </p><p>

Carnie walks away casually (if a little unsteadily). The rest of the roster look horrified. Karma Kollopy quickly steps up to the mic.</p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah283/DarEatWorld/Karma%20Kollopy%20First_zpsrldds0to.jpg</span></p><p>

<em>Hi. My name is Karma Kollopy. I'm the Head Booker of SNP and I would like to assure you that my boss, as is generally the case, does not speak for me. I'm speaking on behalf of everybody else up here when I say that we are delighted to have been recognised by our peers to such an extent. It's an honour. We're all here because we love wrestling and it means a hell of a lot that our hard work is bringing people enjoyment. We've a long way to go but moments like this one help to make every bloody step worthwhile. Thank you so much! Keep on watching, we'll only get better from here.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah283/DarEatWorld/Padraig%20OHearne_zpsj1a9kjrs.jpg</span></p><p>

<em>It's been a big month for me professionally. I've had some big nights with SNP. I won the Tag Team titles the same night Kitty and I 'married' and I've become King of Scotland the same night that same 'marriage'... well, let's just say that we've hit a setback? All jokes and kayfabe aside... I've grown in SNP as a person and as an athlete. This is my home and I'm so proud to watch us succeed and to see that success recognised by our peers. 'Worker of the Month' has a nice ring to it. I hope there will be others! This means a lot, you guys rock and I owe you everything.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah283/DarEatWorld/Riddick%20Jordan_zps0ttcjipk.jpg</span></p><p>

<em>So... I lost the match that you people decided was 'Match of the Month'. If 'The Dude' Riddick Jordan didn't have such thick skin I might take that personally. More seriously... I just want to reiterate what has already been said. SNP has been the place where I've grown and made my mark. People talk a lot about me now and I really appreciate every mention. There's an abundance of talent in our locker room though. I am proud to be a part of it all. The journey has a very long way to go for all of us though and I hope you guys will be here to witness the next step, starting with me and the new King of Scotland, Padraig O'Hearne teaming up together.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah283/DarEatWorld/Kitty%20Katz_zpsbcbejke8.jpg</span></p><p>

<em>Well I'd like to start by thanking you all for not booing me! I sense I'm going to have to get used to that for a little while anyway! I still maintain it's Padraig's own fault though. Anyway, I'm really proud to have played my part in SNP's success this month. This place has been the making of me. I'll be honest, I don't come from a wrestling background. I came in here with Laurel Wreath and I've found myself in a great place. My Mam still calls me Catherine but I love that to the SNP Army I am Kitty Katz. This is where I belong and thank you for recognising what we do. Hopefully I'll see you all again really soon.</em></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah283/DarEatWorld/SNP_zpsc0w5yeji.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>OOC:</strong> Seriously, huge thanks to everybody who voted for my Dynasty. It's a labour of love sometimes and it means a great deal to know that it resonates with people. I'm strongly considering starting a second diary to avoid SNP burnout (a RW women's fed at upper regional level and a CVerse 97 local company save have both been started and notes taken) but this diary, as literally my first ever TEW game, will always mean a lot and I hope that I'll be chronicling the adventures at The Chaos Arena for some time yet.</p>

I'm Mark Carnie and I'm the owner of SNP. I'm sure you're all expecting a staid, boring acceptance speech? Well that's not the way of The Scotsman! Fact is that I wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for the free booze and the array of birds in attendance. SNP deserved to win. We deserved to win by more. Look at the also-rans. Chick feds? A group so small that I'm surprised they were visible. And a big, bloated yankee mess? The only surprise is that they got any votes at all. Anyway, I'm nowhere near drunk enough yet and I don't really care what you people think anyway. Up yours.

The shade is strong with this one. :)

Congrats DarEatWorld! A well-earned victory and I'm excited to see where SNP goes from here.

Archived