Would anyone be interested in...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote] Left to do: - Around 70 workers from my main list to update - Check through the strong style stat for everyone - Double-check WWE and TNA non-wrestler stats - Look for any final pictures that are important - Go through left out workers due to status changes etc - Go through any important workers that are under C- overness in the USA - Testing - Roster update attempts for the smaller promorions (I'll need help - e.g. promotions' sites). This also includes updating titles and stables. Other possibilites: - Separation between the hardcore and brawling stats for all over workers as they are currently identical - Updated worker descriptions. [/quote] Before I posted that, all statuses were fixed/changed and the majority of workers off my C- and above overness for active workers in the USA were done except those 70. WWE overness was done also. I updated those 70 workers from the main list a almost a week ago now, so the list of workers is done. :) WWE is all done. This includes every worker's skills, overness, pictures, brands, pushes, gimmicks, finishers, performance and statuses and also stables, titles, TV shows and teams. I'm still doing descriptions. Sonny Siaki and CM Punk have been put in OVW. Heat and Velocity have been added and set as UK-only shows. Unsure whether I should keep it like this? Shannon Moore is a part of the SmackDown! brand as a face using the punk gimmick. Test is unbranded and an old school heel. Chuck Palumbo is unbranded and an old school face. Henry Godwin is set to RAW and is of course a Hillbilly :p . Charlie Haas is unbranded and an Old School Heel. Same updates done for TNA except I am just making some changes. I don't know whether to include Machete in the roster as he's been unlisted on the TNA site, however I think I'll leave him in for now. Shocker is removed. Latin American Exchange added as both a team (Machete / Homicide) and stable (with Konnan). Diamonds In The Rough is there. So, left to do from now: I still need to separate strong style and chain wrestling for some workers. I want to do some of the active workers that have D overness and less in the USA. I'll look for any pictures that are important elsewhere after I've finished updating. I also have to check I've not missed out any of the workers off my main list's Puerto Rico overness. Then, I'm done. I'm most likely not going to be separating the brawl and hardcore stats. I like many people, don't like how large the data is so I might make a copy and start cutting it down afterwards. Another note: Wikipedia has a decent page that could help with the Ring Of Honor roster ([url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_of_Honor_roster[/url]). I'll add all out of the main and some out of the occasional, international and outside workers. Obviously non-wrestlers will be done too. I don't know how recent this is however and don't have good knowledge of them so any additional information on this would be good. What I thought would take a day before playing my game has now gone on for two weeks. :( Never mind, sorry for the delay.

SNME is on in july i believe, and its going to be a quarterly ppv i believe You need to remove Vinctor Quinones, the head booker/road agent from Puerto Rico, as he was killed recently. I'd also keep both Carmen and Rodman in, Carmen becauae she runs NWWL, and Rodman becasue he appeared in TNA and he does want t ostay available for events such as wrestling (was word he was looking to make an appearance in UK feds after Big Brother) Also, Rock shouldn't really be in WWE, they've kept him on the Raw roster page just so people don't think he has definately left, but his contract expired last year. Also, you probably have already, but you didn't mention if you'd removed Takiri from WWE. And don't forget to add Ekmo Fatu (Jamal) as Umaga, and then Osama from OVW as whatever they brought him up as And in TNA, have you put Machete and Norman Smiley on their roster?

Ok, I didn't know about the Goldust/Snitsky team so they're added and Snitsky's now a face. I've also removed The Rock. He's now set to On Hiatus. I added Machete about a week ago but since then he's now back off the TNA roster page. However, I'm keeping him with TNA for the time being. Osama Rodriguez Alejandro was added to the game yesterday when WWE added his page. He's contracted to WWE as Armando Alejandro Estrada. All other things that were mentioned were done before, except I'm not yet adding Rodman and Carmen.

you can add harry smith to wwe as he has signed a contract with wwe Harry Smith confirmed his upcoming WWE arrival on a bulletin post on his MySpace page. Unlike most signees, Smith will bypass the developmental leagues and immediately join the WWE roster. He is scheduled to join the main roster in May if you didnt knew that it is.

Taking longer than expected, but I'm still working on it. I have to have all the little things perfect and I'm a bit obsessive about it so I've done slightly more than maybe necessary with WWE. I'm getting help from ringlord59 on indy promotions, who has been very helpful. I wanted to release it a few weeks ago, but from now I predict another 2-3 weeks.

[QUOTE=njgio]I'm getting help from ringlord59 on indy promotions, who has been very helpful. [/QUOTE] For those wanting know... I follow a lot of indy wrestling. So I've been sending njgio the most updated rosters (and many other details) I can scrape together on the following US indy promotions: Ring of Honor, IWA-Mid South, Pro Wrestling Guerrilla, Combat Zone Wrestling, Full Impact Pro, Shimmer Women Athletes, All Pro Wrestling, Ultimate Pro Wrestling, Chikara, Jersey All Pro Wrestling, East Coast Wrestling Association, and International Wrestling Cartel. I may put a couple of more on the list. Not sure. Unfortunately, (even though I watch some from other countries) I'm not that updated on Canada, Mexico, Japan, and the U.K. If someone does, email njgio, he may be interested in putting it together. I'd love see the following feds have a part in this new data. Canada: IWS, Stampede, FLI, BCW, EWR Mexico: AAA, CMLL. IWRG Puerto Ric: WWC, IWA Japan: NOAH, All Japan, New Japan, Dragon's Gate, Zero 1, GAEA UK: FWA, 1PW, ASW Germany: WXW

njgio do you have plans to add the WeroticWrestling promotion (womens extreme wrestling before it was renamed) i for one would like to see that added to TEW mods. if you dont know what WEW is [url]http://www.wextremew.com/[/url]

I won't be adding any promotions until I've edited all I want to do. From there, I'll add any additional promotions by judging peoples' suggestions and what I think's necessary. Also, take in mind, most people find that the database is too large as it is, myself being one of them. This means that only vital promotions will be added.

[QUOTE=Duffman]In case it's not already been done, just like to point out that [B]Shannon Moore is coming back as a heel [/B]and is on SD (I'm pretty sure) and Charlie Haas is a face on Raw.[/QUOTE] where've you read that? from what i've read when he first rejoined the sites were saying it was almost certain he was rejoining Smackdown to form the Tag team with Matt again

How do people want WWE development workers listed? Do you want them PPA on the OVW/DSW rosters or as openers on WWE's roster? I might have to leave this for a couple of weeks soon as I'll be going on holiday, so when I think it's ready I'll release the data pre-indy edits. I could release all I've done so far but it's a bit messed up with the Indies only partially done. WWE and TNA are fully done though. I think people will be particularly happy with the WWE and TNA detail. Descriptions, contract-exclusive descriptions, weight, finishers, gimmicks, pushes, pictures and performance are all completely done. I've used the TEW helpguide to do weights. That means people like RVD, Benoit, Jericho are middleweights instead of lightweights and people like Chuck Palumbo are also middleweights instead of heavyweights. This seems a little strange, but unfortunately middleweights covers 220-280lbs. Another small question; do people want Thea Vidale (Shelton's Momma) either set as on hiatus and uncontracted OR should I remove her from the game? She currently has health problems and will not return to WWE.

Don't put development workers in WWE at all, keep them in OVW and DSW. The roster list gets super bloated when that happens. Keep them as PPA so we could just take them when we want them to be "called up". And just remove Thea from the game, she's probably not coming back and I seriously doubt any other company would take her in.

Archived