TEW 2003 DiarySlam!

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="redzimmer" data-cite="redzimmer" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43533" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Does anyone have an archive of the DiarySlam! contest 400 Software Studios ran prior to the launch of Total Extreme Warfare 2003?<p> </p><p> I am particularly looking for the AWA diary of Showtime.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I do not... but I believe you are referencing TEW2004 - the original and only non-GDS TEW.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="redzimmer" data-cite="redzimmer" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43533" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Does anyone have an archive of the DiarySlam! contest 400 Software Studios ran prior to the launch of Total Extreme Warfare 2003?<p> </p><p> I am particularly looking for the AWA diary of Showtime.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I highly doubt anyone has an archive of that. Sorry man.</p>

Archived