#4 Henry Cejudo - (10-2(4-2 UFC)</p><p>

#5 Jussier da Silva - (19-5(5-4 UFC)</p><p>

#6 Ali Bugutinov - (14-5(4-3 UFC)</p><p>

#7 John Morava - (16-7(5-4 UFC)</p><p>

#8 Kyoji Horoguchi (18-2(7-1 UFC)</p><p>

#9 Ian McCall - (13-5-1(2-3-1 UFC)</p><p>

#10 Sergio Pettis - (16-2(5-2 UFC)</p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p>UFC Rankings: April 2017</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Women's Bantamweights</strong></p><p>

#1 Amanda Nunes - UFC Women's Bantamweight Champion - (14-4(7-1 UFC)</p><p>

#2 Ronda Rousey - (12-2(6-2 UFC)</p><p>

#3 Holly Holm - (10-3(3-3 UFC)</p><p>

#4 Alexis Davis - (17-7(4-2 UFC)</p><p>

#5 Cat Zingano - (9-2(2-2 UFC)</p><p>

#6 Julianna Pena - (8-3(4-1 UFC)</p><p>

#7 Valentina Shevchenko - (14-2(3-1 UFC)</p><p>

#8 Bethe Correia - (10-2(4-2 UFC) </p><p>

#9 Liz Carmouche - (11-5(3-3 UFC)</p><p>

#10 Sara McMann - (11-3(5-3 UFC)</p><p>

</p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p>UFC Rankings: April 2017</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Women's Strawweights</strong></p><p>

#1 Joanna Jedrzejczyk - UFC Women's Strawweight Champion - (13-0(7-0 UFC)</p><p>

#2 Claudia Gadelha - (14-2(3-2 UFC)</p><p>

#3 Karolina Kowalkiewicz - (10-1(3-1 UFC)</p><p>

#4 Jessica Aguilar - (19-5(0-1 UFC)</p><p>

#5 Rose Namajunas - (5-3(3-2 UFC)</p><p>

#6 Carla Esparza - (11-4(2-2 UFC)</p><p>

#7 Juliana Lima - (9-3(3-2 UFC)</p><p>

#8 Jessica Penne - (12-4(1-2 UFC)</p><p>

#9 Tecia Torres - (8-1(4-1 UFC)</p><p>

#10 Joanne Calderwood - (11-2(3-2 UFC)</p><p>

</p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p>Finally, I've got all the admin etc. out of the way. All that's left to do now is crack on with the shows.</p><p> </p><p>

Some important news is that I have decided to once again change the show structure. I will now be holding a PPV, followed by 2 tapings of Fight Night and then an episode of a new show called 'UFC on Fight Pass'. For example:</p><p>

-UFC 210 - Saturday Week 4 of April</p><p>

-UFC Fight Night - Wednesday Week 1 of May</p><p>

-UFC Fight Night - Saturday Week 1 of May</p><p>

-UFC on Fight Pass - Friday Week 2 of May</p><p>

UFC pay-per-view main cards will feature the biggest fights. The prelims will feature fighters who are looking to make the step up to the main card.</p><p>

UFC Fight Night cards will not feature prelims. The main event will feature 'name fighters' and the rest of the card will feature middling Midcarders and up and comers who are looking to get pushed up into PPV status etc.</p><p>

UFC on Fight Pass cards will feature young fighters who are 'rookies' and jobbers. The main event will usually be a bout featuring someone who is looking to establish themselves and push themselves the card.</p><p> </p><p>

So basically, they will look like this:</p><p>

-UFC PPV Main Cards - Established fighters who are USUALLY in the top 10 of their division.</p><p>

-UFC PPV Prelims - Fighters who are looking to push themselves onto the PPV main card or break into the rankings.</p><p>

-UFC Fight Night - Middling midcarders and young up and comers looking to break into the upper echelons of their division. Main event will usually be contested between 'name' fighters to draw the fans.</p><p>

-UFC on Fight Pass - Fights featuring rookies looking to gain experience, unranked fighters and jobbers etc (Basically fighters who would have ended up on the Fight Night prelims). They will ALWAYS be help the night before a PPV.</p><p> </p><p>

One last thing. Someone asked me about my views on Tyson Pedro. I have read a couple of articles on him, looked at his official UFC and Sherdog profiles as well as his game profile. Overall, I like what I see. He is a young up-and-comer who, if handled well, can become a key part of a division that is currently light. His skills are also quite good. He's a well-rounded fighter who doesent stand out anywhere, but is good everywhere. I also like the fact that he's Australian as he will be able to put on a good fight on cards we hold in Oceania.</p><p> </p><p>

Anyway, previews for the next four shows (UFC 210, 2 UFC Fight Nights and UFC on Fight Pass) will be up. I am open to predictions but I'm not sure if there will be a reward. Keep an eye out for the previews!</p>

<p>Well, were finally here. These are going to my first batch of shows and I am more than excited to run them. There will be a PPV, two Fight Night tapings and a taping of UFC on Fight Pass.</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>UFC 210: Cormier vs. Johnson 2</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Saturday, Week 4 of April 2017 in New York</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Main Card</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Daniel Cormier (18-1) vs. Anthony Johnson (22-5)</strong></p><p>

<strong>UFC Light Heavyweight Championship</strong></p><p>

This is the obvious fight to book. Firstly, it's the one that the UFC went with in real life. Secondly, Cormier hasn't defended the title since UFC 200 and it's about time he does. Thirdly, Johnson is the clear #1 contender. He knocked Glover Teixeira out in 13 seconds. I hope that it'll be a great main event.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Fabricio Werdum (21-6-1) vs. Cain Velasquez (14-2)</strong></p><p>

<strong>Heavyweight Division</strong></p><p>

This is gonna be an awesome event. We already have a brilliant Main Event lined up, but, if we somehow lose that this will step in. I can see this fight going either way, and the winner will be getting a shot at the Heavyweight Championship.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Luke Rockhold (15-3) vs. Ronaldo Souza (24-4-1NC)</strong></p><p>

<strong>Middleweight Division</strong></p><p>

At the moment, the middleweight division absolutely stacked. This is a fight that I fully believe should happen, so here it is. The winner here will most likely be getting a future title shot. I think this is going to a great fight. A very close fight.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Thiago Alves (21-11) vs. Patrick Cote (23-10)</strong></p><p>

<strong>Welterweight Division</strong></p><p>

Considering that the card is already so stacked, I thought that it would be okay if I have a lesser important fight on the card. Cote is the favorite here, and I can also see it going that way. They have both had title shots in the past, and regardless of who wins here I don't think that its going to push them into title contention, but I do think that it will make them a more valuable gatekeeper. Should still be a decent fight nonetheless.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Chris Weidman (13-2) vs. Gegard Mousasi (40-6)</strong></p><p>

<strong>Middleweight Division</strong></p><p>

What an opening match. Yet another match that happened on the real-life card. Two genuine contenders of the Middleweight division. The winner will push themselves into title contention. I think that Weidman will take this one.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Prelims</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Mauricio Rua (24-10) vs. Gian Villante (15-7)</strong></p><p>

<strong>Light Heavyweight Division</strong></p><p>

Not to much to say here. A fairly easy match to call, and if I'm being honest, I hope that Rua does win as he'd be more useful to me than Villante.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Charles Oliveira (21-7) vs. Will Brooks (19-2)</strong></p><p>

<strong>Lightweight Division</strong></p><p>

A close matchup between two fighters that are in bad form. The winner here will push themselves up the rankings. The loser will have to prove themselves and will probably be one loss away from being shown the door.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Joe Soto (17-5) vs. Rani Yahya (23-8-1NC)</strong></p><p>

<strong>Bantamweight Division</strong></p><p>

A fight between two fighters who are hoping to work their way up the rankings. I have Soto down to win this one, but it will be a close match.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Jan Blachowicz (19-6) vs. Patrick Cummins (8-4)</strong></p><p>

A match between two lowly ranked Light Heavyweights. Winner will likely be fed to someone more useful, loser will most likely be close to leaving.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Doo Ho Choi (14-2) vs. Mike de la Torre (14-6-1NC</strong></p><p>

<strong>Featherweight Division</strong></p><p>

I am personally a massive Doo Ho Choi fan. Especially since his fight vs. Swanson. I want to give him a fight that he should win and see where he goes from there. I believe that this time next year, he should be in title contention.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>UFC Fight Night: Manuwa vs. Anderson</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Wednesday, Week 1 of May 2017 in London</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Jimi Manuwa (16-2) vs. Corey Anderson (9-2)</strong></p><p>

A good headliner for our London event. Manuwa is someone that seems to be in line for a title shot in real life, and I personally like him. Hopefully he'll win this so he can maybe get a future title eliminator.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Gunnar Nelson (15-2-1) vs. Alan Jouban (15-4)</strong></p><p>

<strong>Welterweight Division</strong></p><p>

Nelson is a talented Welterweight who definitely seems to have a decent future with us, and if he can string together a couple of solid wins he may even see himself with a title shot in future. Jouban last beat Mike Perry and is in good form. I do think that Nelson will win this and push himself up the Welterweight Rankings.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Arnold Allen (11-1) vs. Makwan Amirkhani (13-2)</strong></p><p>

<strong>Featherweight Division</strong></p><p>

Allen is a decent British featherweight. Amirkhani is on a decent run. Very tight matchup.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Timothy Johnson (10-3) vs. Daniel Omielanczuk (19-6-1-1NC)</strong></p><p>

A fight between two Heavyweight midcarders. Winner will push themselves up the rankings.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Francimar Barroso (19-5-1NC) vs. Darren Stewart (7-0)</strong></p><p>

A fight between two low ranked Light Heavyweight. Loser will be one step closer to leaving. Winner will probably be jobbed out.</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>UFC Fight Night: Johnson vs. Reis</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Saturday, Week 1 of May 2017 in Missouri</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Demetrious Johnson (25-2-1) vs. Wilson Reis (22-7)</strong></p><p>

<strong>UFC Flyweight Championship</strong></p><p>

Probably the last Championship match on a Fight Night card. Considering this is the Flyweight division, Johnson will probably defend here. It'll still be a though test for him. Win or lose, he'll probably be moving up to Bantamweight.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rose Namajunas (5-3) vs. Michelle Waterson (15-4)</strong></p><p>

<strong>Women's Strawweight Division</strong></p><p>

Bout between two top contenders of the division. Namajunas is the favorite here and is most likely the closest to a title shot. If she wins, she'll get a title shot. If Waterson wins, she'll probably be the face another top contender in a title eliminator.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Alexander Volkov (27-6) vs. Todd Duffee (9-3)</strong></p><p>

Two of the younger members of the division. Winner will push themselves up the rankings and become more useful to me.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Aljamain Sterling (12-2) vs. Augusto Mendes (6-1)</strong></p><p>

<strong>Bantamweight Division</strong></p><p>

This is a fight designed purely to get Sterling back onto winning ways because he is a good young prospect who just needs to hit good form.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Tim Elliot (13-7-1) vs. Brandon Moreno (13-3)</strong></p><p>

<strong>Flyweight Division</strong></p><p>

Moreno is a bright young prospect. Elliot should provide him with a test but I think Moreno will leave with the win.</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>UFC on Fight Pass 1:Skelly vs. Knight</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Friday, Week 2 of May 2017 in Nevada</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Chas Skelly (17-2) vs. Jason Knight (16-2</strong></p><p>

<strong>Flyweight Division</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kamarudeen Usman (8-1) vs. Sean Strickland (19-1)</strong></p><p>

<strong>Welterweight Division</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Tatianna Suarez (4-0) vs. Joanne Calderwood (11-2)</strong></p><p>

<strong>Women's Strawweight Division</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Gregor Gillespie (8-0) vs. Vinc Pichel (9-1)</strong></p><p>

<strong>Lightweight Division</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Lina Lansberg (6-2) vs. Milana Dudieva (11-5)</strong></p><p>

<strong>Women's Bantamweight Division</strong></p>

The whole UFC 210 seems quite stacked. DHC and Shogun in prelims and almost all of the prelim fights could be a fight pass main event.

Yeah, I wanted to have a pretty stacked first show that vsn also give me great options for the future. Not all PPVs are gonna be this stacked, but, I hope to still have awesome shows!

The PPV should be run sometime today. Thanks for the comments!

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>UFC 210: Cormier vs. Johnson 2</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

So here we are, the first show of the dynasty and we've made it without any problems so the card remains in tact. The event is being held in New York.</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Prelims</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

<strong>Mike "El Cucuy" de la Torre vs. "The Korean Super Boy" Doo Ho Choi in the Featherweight Division</strong></p><p>

This fight contained a load of striking. Choi managed to hurt his hand in the middle of it, however, and I really hope that it isn't too bad of an injury. Choi had a solid fight and won by Unanimous Decision (30-27).</p><p>

<strong>Doo Ho Choi defeats Mike de la Torre (Unanimous Decision) after the full three rounds. The fight was rated as being Good.</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Jan Blachowicz vs. Patrick "Durkin" Cummins in the Light Heavyweight Division</strong></p><p>

A pretty dull match that contained a whole load of takedown attempts, with only ONE of them being successfully landed. The only moment that was really exciting' was a failed armbar attempt by Blachowicz. Cummings seemed to have made the most impact throughout. On the whole a dull fight that went all three rounds. 29-28 Blachowicz, 30-27 Cummins, 30-27 Cummins.</p><p>

<strong>Patrick Cummins defeats Jan Blachowicz (Split Decision) after going the full three rounds. The fight was rated as being Average.</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Ray "The Tazmexican Devil" Borg vs. Jussier "Formiga" da Silva in the Flyweight Division</strong></p><p>

A very solid striking affair between two of the top contenders in the Flyweight Divison. Very close match that could have gone either way that went all three rounds.</p><p>

<strong>Ray Borg defeats Jussier Formiga (Unanimous Decision) after going the full three rounds. The fight was rated as being Great.</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Joe "The Hammer" Soto vs. Rani Yahya in the Bantamweight Division</strong></p><p>

A very good match-up that as full of takedowns and submission attempts. Yahya's multiple submission attempts were finally successful when he managed to sink in an armbar. Soto had no other option other than to tap.</p><p>

<strong>Rani Yahya defeats Joe Soto by Submission (Armbar) in 03:22 of Round 3. The fight was rated as being Good.</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Charles "Do Bronx" Oliviera vs. "III" Will Brooks in the Lightweight Division</strong></p><p>

Another solid bout. It had a very good mix of both standup and groundwork. I was quite surprised at the amount of standup striking on display because Oliviera is a BJJ practitioner and Brooks is a wrestler. In the end the bout went to decision where the slight underdog in Will Brooks won.</p><p>

<strong>Will Brooks defeats Charles Oliviera (Unanimous Decision) after going the full three rounds. The fight was rated as being Average</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Mauricio "Shogun" Rua vs. Gian Villante in the Lightweight Division</strong></p><p>

WOW! That was a completely one-sided affair. From the off, Villante had NO chance. Rua managed to lock in a Guillotine and Villante had no option but to tap.</p><p>

<strong>Mauricio Rua defeated Gian Villante by Submission (Guillotine) 01:12 into Round 1. The fight was rated as being Good</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Main Card</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

<strong>Gegard "The Dreamcatcher" Mousasi vs. "The All American" Chris Weidman in the Middleweight Division</strong></p><p>

The main card is stacked tonight. I wanted to start the main card of the dynasty off with a bang and I think that's what these two top contenders of the Middleweight Division. The fight spent most of the time on the ground, but when it as standing up there were LOADS of huge moments. In the end, Weidman was just too good for Mousasi. He was the better fighter in every round and it shown after Weidman won after the three rounds were up.</p><p>

<strong>Chris Weidman defeated Gegard Mousasi (Unanimous Decision) after going the full three rounds. The fight was rated as being Good</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Thiago "Pitbull" Alves vs. Patrick "The Predator" Cote in the Welterweight Division</strong></p><p>

What a fight. Alves was the slight favorite going into the match, but he looked anything but in this fight. Cote had an answer for everything he threw at him, he managed to get 4-5 knockdowns on Alves. It was all over early in the third round after Cote knocked Alves out.</p><p>

<strong>Patrick Cote defeated Thiago Alves by Knockout (Punch) 00:47 into Round 3. The fight was rated as being Great</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Luke Rockhold vs. Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza in the Middleweight Division</strong></p><p>

This fight was a lot shorter than I expected. Rockhold started out well, hitting a couple of solid punches, but out of nowhere Jacare managed to take him down. Despite his best efforts to avoid it, Rockhold was caught in an armbar and tapped.</p><p>

<strong><strong>Ronaldo Souza defeated Luke Rockhold by Submission (Armbar) 02:37 into Round 1. The fight was rated as being Good</strong></strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Co-Main Event</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Fabricio "Vai Cavalo" Werdum vs. Cain Velasquez in the Heavyweight Division</strong></p><p>

That was a brilliant back and forth fight. All the way through, however, Velasquez was slightly better each round right until Werdum managed to take him down again. After two failed attempts at submitting Cain, Werdum managed to get Velasquez to tap to a Leglock.</p><p>

<strong>Fabricio Werdum defeated Cain Velasquez by Submission (Leglock) 02:42 into Round 3. The fight was rated as being Good</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Main Event</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Daniel "DC" Cormier vs. Anthony "Rumble" Johnson for the UFC Light Heavyweight Championship</strong></p><p>

What a Main Event. The first round was extremely competitive, with most of it being spent on the ground. Johnson actually won the round 10-9. Round two did not go Rumble's way. Cormier managed to smother Rumble for the whole round. Cormier managed to lock in a Guillotine and Rumble had to tap. Defence #2 of the title for Cormier.</p><p>

<strong>Daniel Cormier defeated Anthony Johnson by submission (Guillotine) 02:05 into Round 2. The fight was rated as being Great</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Post-Show Analysis</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Show Ratings</strong></p><p>

Critical Rating: 82%. Commercial Rating: 85%.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Finances</strong></p><p>

Gate Receipts: +$2,094,985</p><p>

Sponsorship: +$70,952</p><p>

PPV: +$17,504,000</p><p>

Merchandise: +$9,258</p><p> </p><p>

Fighters: -$3,704,000</p><p>

Drug Tests: -$26,400</p><p>

Production: -$105,875</p><p> </p><p>

Total: +$15,843,120</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Popularity Gains</strong></p><p>

USA: +2.9%</p><p>

Canada: +2.9%</p><p>

Asia: +2.9%</p><p>

Europe: +2.4%</p><p>

UK: +2.4%</p><p>

Australia: +3.1%</p><p> </p><p>

I would consider this show to be a huge success. We brought in a load of money and results wise, it all went pretty much the way I expected. </p><p> </p><p>

Cormier managed to defend his UFC Light Heavyweight title against Johnson. </p><p> </p><p>

We have two future #1 contenders: Werdum in the Heavyweight and Ronaldo Jacare in the Middlweight division.</p><p> </p><p>

Cote did exactly what I expected him to and will be used to put someone over in the future.</p><p> </p><p>

Weidman has managed to get the W and if he can get another solid win or two, will definitely see himself in title contention once again.</p><p> </p><p>

The prelims also went pretty much exactly as expected. However, Soto losing was a little bit surprising.</p><p> </p><p>

There is some news in that Doo Ho Choi has sustained a 'Moderate Hand Injury' in winning his fight and will be out for around 6 months. I have some good plans for him when he returns.</p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>UFC Signings: April 2017</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Ronaldo Candido - Flyweight (6-0)</strong></p><p>

A promising 28-year-old Flyweight. He is a very good BJJ practitioner who currently holds a 6-0 record. He is extremely good on the ground, but will struggle standing up and striking. Still a good addition to the Flyweight Division and if matched with the correct opponents, may even become a future title contender.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Leandro Higo - Flyweight (14-2)</strong></p><p>

Another solid addition to the Flyweight division. He is also a BJJ practitioner who is good on the ground. He's also better than Candido in the standup. A solid prospect who at 27 years of age, has plenty of time to make a name for himself in the division. Very excited by this signing.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Ivan Shtyrov - Heavyweight (5-0)</strong></p><p>

This 28 year old is a decent fighter, not great in anything he's an all round decent worker. He has a decent record, but I don't think that he'll end up troubling the top 10 of the division. Either way, he's a decent little signing who has a couple of years to develop his skills.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Mikhail Mokhnankin - Light Heavyweight (9-1-2)</strong></p><p>

A very exciting addition to the Light Heavyweight division. I am very happy to have snapped him up. He has a decent record. He's a decent striker but is very good in the clinch and on the ground. At 27 years of age, he has a little bit of time to improve. With a few solid wins, he can see himself shoot up the rankings.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Robert Drysdale - Light Heavyweight (7-0-1NC)</strong></p><p>

Drysdale has fought in the UFC before, where a submission win over Keith Berish was overturned after he failed a post-fight drug test. Despite this, I believe that everyone deserves a second chance. Drysdale is a great fighter on the ground, and can provide anyone in the division with a challenge if he can drag it down to the canvas. His main problem is that he is a dreadful striker. I'm thinking of having him face off Mokhnankin and seeing who wins between the two of them, although that'll probably be a pretty dull match.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Sarah Kaufman - Women's Bantamweight (17-4-1NC)</strong></p><p>

Another fighter who has worked for the UFC before, but she actually managed to have more than one fight. Her last two fights were losses and she hasn't fought anywhere since December of 2015. I'm not too sure why she was released, but I do have some plans for her. She's an outstanding striker with a kickboxing. She's also good on the ground, and can give anyone a run for their money. I'm excited to see how her return to the UFC goes.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Alexander Shlemenko - Middleweight (55-9-1NC)</strong></p><p>

An excellent striker who has been a key member of Bellator's middleweight division. He was actually the Bellator Middleweight Champion from February 2013 to September 2014, making 3 defenses in that time. Like I said, he's a great striker who's also decent on the floor. He's a veteran of the sport, fighting a total of 65 fights. I think that he will be a dangerous contender in an already stacked division.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Alongside these, I have signed a few Welterweights for the upcoming season of The Ultimate Fighter</strong></p><p>

-Dhiego Lima</p><p>

-Adam Cella</p><p>

-Yuri Villefort</p><p>

-Thiago Perpetuo</p><p>

-Jesse Taylor</p><p>

-Seth Baczynski</p><p>

-Mehdi Baghdad</p><p>

-Tom Gallichio</p><p>

-Justin Edwards</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>The Ultimate Fighter Season 25: Welterweights</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

I have decided that I would like to run a reality show, as I actually have never run one in this game.</p><p> </p><p>

This season will feature Welterweights. The coaches will be UFC Bantamweight Champion, Cody Garbrandt, and the #1-contender to his title former champion, T.J Dillashaw.</p><p> </p><p>

The winner of the season will win a 3-fight guaranteed contract with the company and a shot at the UFC Welterweight Championship.</p><p> </p><p>

The contestants of the season will be:</p><p>

-<strong>Dhiego Lima - (12-5)</strong></p><p>

-<strong>Adam Cella - (6-6)</strong></p><p>

-<strong>Yuri Villefort - (6-5)</strong></p><p>

-<strong>Thiago Perpetuo - (9-3-1)</strong></p><p>

-<strong>Jesse Taylor - (29-15)</strong></p><p>

-<strong>Seth Baczynski - (19-13)</strong></p><p>

-<strong>Mehdi Baghdad - (11-4)</strong></p><p>

-<strong>Tom Gallichio - (19-8)</strong></p><p>

-<strong>Justin Edwards - (8-5)</strong></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>News of the World: April 2017</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Bellator MMA</strong></p><p>

Bellator held Bellator 175. The main event was Lena Ovchynnikova vs. Anastasia Yankova to determine the inaugural Bellator Women's Flyweight Champion, Ovchynnikova won. The co-main event saw Fedor Emelianenko vs. Matt Mitrione for the vacant Bellator Heavyweight Championship. Fedor won the title, but had the immediately vacate it as he has now signed an exclusive contract with One FC.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>One FC</strong></p><p>

One FC haven't held a show this month, their next show is on Saturday, Week 3 of May.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>World Series of Fighting</strong></p><p>

WSOF haven't held a show this month. Their next show is on Saturday, Week 3 of May.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>BAMMA</strong></p><p>

BAMMA haven't held a show this month. Their next show is on Saturday, Week 3 of May.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>RIZIN FF</strong></p><p>

RIZIN haven't held a show this month. Their next show is on Saturday, Week 2 of May.</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>UFC Fight Night: Manuwa vs. Anderson</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

Here's the results for the first episode of UFC Fight Night of the dynasty. Everyone made weight and there are no injuries. The card remains as it was.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Francimar 'Bodao' Barroso (18-5-1NC) vs. Darren 'The Dentist' Stewart (7-0-1NC) in the Light Heavyweight Division</strong></p><p>

A good striking affair that was contested in the standup right until the finish. Stewart was holding his own in the strike until Barroso managed to take him down. Barroso managed to lock in a Kimura in the second attempt to win the fight.</p><p>

<strong>Francimar Barroso defeated Darren Stewart by Submission (Kimura) 03:47 into Round 2. The fight was rated as being Great</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Timothy Johnson (10-3) vs. Daniel Omielanczuk (19-6-1NC) in the Heavyweight Division</strong></p><p>

An okay fight. It was a mix of standup striking, and some groundwork. Omielanczuk dominated Round 1, Round 2 was a very close Round which Johnson just edged and Round 3 was all Johnson.</p><p>

<strong>Timothy Johnson defeated Daniel Omielanczuk by Unanimous Decision after going all three rounds. The fight was rated as being Good</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Arnold 'Almighty' Allen (11-1) vs. Makwan Amirkhani (13-2) in the Featherweight Division</strong></p><p>

A very dull fight. Most of the fight was spent against the cage. There was one exciting exchange that looked like Arnold may be about to knock Amirkhani out. Other than that, boring fight.</p><p>

<strong>Arnold Allen defeated Makwan Amirkhani by Unanimous Decision after going all three rounds. The fight was rated as being Poor</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Gunnar 'Gunni' Nelson (15-2-1) vs. Alan 'Brahma' Jouban (15-4) in the Welterweight Division</strong></p><p>

A decent fight. Nelson dominated the first two rounds. He managed to take Jouban down, but, despite many attempts he was unable to submit him. Jouban just edged Round 3 by hitting the most significant strikes of the round.</p><p>

<strong>Gunnar Nelson defeated Alan Jouban by Unanimous Decision after going all three rounds. The fight was rated as being Decent</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Jimi 'The Poster Boy' Manuwa (16-2) vs. Corey 'Beastin 25/8' Anderson (9-2) in the Light Heavyweight Division</strong></p><p>

Well, I wasn't expecting this. The fight was extremely close. The majority of the fight was fought on the ground. Manuwa was edging the fight right up until the 3rd round. After that, Anderson just took control. Manuwa must have gassed because everything that he threw at Anderson just didn't seem to matter and it was only a matter of time until Anderson made him submit.</p><p>

<strong>Corey Anderson defeated Jimi Manuwa by Submission (North South Choke) 04:00 into Round 4. The fight was rated as being Great</strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Post Show Analysis</strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Show Ratings</strong></p><p>

Critical Rating: 67%. Commercial Rating: 62%</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Finances</strong></p><p>

Gate Receipts: +$293,216</p><p>

Sponsorship: +$72,318</p><p>

Ads/Subs: +$5,020,425</p><p>

Merchandise: +$10,615</p><p> </p><p>

Fighters: -$519,540</p><p>

Drug Tests: -$12,000</p><p>

Production: -$32,829</p><p> </p><p>

Total: +$4,832,205</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Popularity Gains</strong></p><p>

USA: -2.4%</p><p>

Canada: -1.6%</p><p>

South America: -0.8%</p><p>

Asia: -0.6%</p><p>

UK: -0.3%</p><p>

Australia: +1.7</p><p>

Japan: +1%</p><p> </p><p>

The show went quite well. Results wise, everything went to plan apart from the most important fight.. THE MAIN EVENT.</p><p> </p><p>

Manuwa just wasn't fighting at 100% and from Round 3 onwards, he was just dominated by Anderson. I am a little annoyed about this because I had some big plans for Manuwa. Oh well, I'll just have to work around this and atleast they put on a good fight.</p><p> </p><p>

Everything else went to plan. Onwards and upwards.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Blodyxe" data-cite="Blodyxe" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43574" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Eh, wanted Cain to get one back on Werdum and get closer to the title... and hoped that Rumble would get the belt from Cormier to shake things up. Great show though! Are we allowed to make predictions?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah, I thought Cain would win that one but atleast it saves us from Velasquez vs. JDS 4... for now. Johnson did okay in the fight, but Cormier did that much better.</p><p> </p><p> Yeah predictions are welcome. I can't promise a reward at the moment, but maybe in the future.</p><p> </p><p> Thanks for the comment!</p>

Archived