{Hype} Youtuber-Verse

<p>PhillyD is a given</p><p>

Filthy Frank, H3H3, Scarce, Jacksfilms, Tobuscus, Jontron, PBG, BrutalMoose, Antdude, Rooster Teeth/Achievement Hunter needs to be its own company, Super Best Friends Play, YoVideogames(Max Dood and friends), Ricegum, Vinesauce(specifically Joel and Vinny), there's a lot of potential depending on how controversial you want to go with some of your choices too</p>

<p>More detail</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Chikbot" data-cite="Chikbot" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43874" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>PhillyD is a given<p> Filthy Frank, H3H3, Scarce, Jacksfilms, Tobuscus, Jontron, PBG, BrutalMoose, Antdude, Rooster Teeth/Achievement Hunter needs to be its own company, Super Best Friends Play, YoVideogames(Max Dood and friends), Ricegum, Vinesauce(specifically Joel and Vinny), there's a lot of potential depending on how controversial you want to go with some of your choices too</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I am trying to go into as detailed as I can be with it. So YouTuber who are friends will he friends and those who hate each other will hate each other. Company wise is will be YouTuber Genre's so for example, YouTube Music, YouTube Vlogs, YouTube Minectaft, etc.</p>

<p>Onision so I can get some pleasure when I see he has Major Morale Problems.</p><p> </p><p>

Criken, WillNE, Stephen Tries, Kevin Scampoli(The Whole F'n Show), EgoRaptor, I Hate Everything, Ashens, Cow Chop, YourMovieSucksdotorg, Joe Goes, Idubbbz and BritBong Returns</p><p> </p><p>

Oh and The Big Pyrocynical.</p><p> </p><p>

There's some suggestions</p>

<p>I can already imagine Alex Jones vs Cenk Uygur going at it.</p><p> </p><p>

Or TheMysteriousMrEnter vs RebelTaxi.</p><p> </p><p>

How about Dalyxman vs Wrestling With Wregret?</p><p> </p><p>

Oh wait, I got it. SargonOfAkkad vs Laci Green. Let's settle this once and for all.</p><p> </p><p>

Please my good sir, go all out for this. This is a gold-mine of potential.</p>

<p>I am not too interested in this but I do find the idea unique and fun.</p><p> </p><p>

I say that not because of the quality of the work but my lack of interest in YTers. Best of luck and hope it is a banger of a mod friend!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Russelrules44" data-cite="Russelrules44" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43874" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I can already imagine Alex Jones vs Cenk Uygur going at it.<p> </p><p> Or TheMysteriousMrEnter vs RebelTaxi.</p><p> </p><p> How about Dalyxman vs Wrestling With Wregret?</p><p> </p><p> Oh wait, I got it. SargonOfAkkad vs Laci Green. Let's settle this once and for all.</p><p> </p><p> Please my good sir, go all out for this. This is a gold-mine of potential.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Laci has IRL turned though haha</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Warhawk8492" data-cite="Warhawk8492" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43874" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Any plans to include Angry Video Game Nerd and Nostalgia Critic as well as the cast of Channel Awesome?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes I will be looking all around at people and including 30 people on the beta release and adding more as people give their opinions</p>

• 2 weeks later...

Archived