I'm a bit of a purist and one of the people who railed against this feature so no way I use it. It's a decent tool but I typically have plans on top of plans so it doesn't help much. It's easier for me to prebook everything well beforehand (like I've been doing for umpteen years) rather than having to correct and change things.

<p>I wish there was an option to only build pre/post shows, or to have it append to my existing show. </p><p> </p><p>

I usually have 8 - 10 storylines going, so between booking for those, and the number of wrestlers involved in the stories, I can usually figure out 90% of my card. But it would be nice to let the computer figure out the little bits I'm not quite invested in.</p><p> </p><p>

Especially for the pre/post shows, since I basically just use that so my handful of super-skilled vets can power level my lower card.</p>

<p>I would waste more time correcting the auto booker than it would take for me to actually just book my B shows. </p><p> </p><p>

I'm a completionist with TEW. I even try to look out for my lower card guys and make sure they don't go too long without wins. Autobooker just seems like more of a hassle to me.</p>

Archived