<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ThePepsiPlunge" data-cite="ThePepsiPlunge" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43908" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Has anyone here experienced when you really want to play TEW but have 0 idea what to do, I know I want to play current day RW but i have no idea what i should do. If anyone has experienced this how did you combat it. <p> </p><p> Thanks in advance!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Have a look at this. If your questions aren't answered, simply search youtube for TEW 16 tutorial videos. Ton out there and pretty good</p><p> </p><p> </p><div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo"><div><iframe width="200" height="113" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/90dIHKKC2a8?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" title="TEW 2016 Tutorial: The Basics [Buying The Game & Installing Mods]"></iframe></div></div>

I have that from time to time and the best thing to do is just... don't. Give yourself time, come back later. If you're anything like me, ideas will start flowing in your head when NOT actively thinking about TEW while doing something else.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Poputt" data-cite="Poputt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43908" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I think he's having trouble figuring out what he wants to do, not how to do it.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah sorry if i explained it poorly</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ThePepsiPlunge" data-cite="ThePepsiPlunge" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43908" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yeah sorry if i explained it poorly</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Sorry about the misunderstanding.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="kdcastles" data-cite="kdcastles" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43908" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Sorry about the misunderstanding.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> No problem, like i said, probably just the way i worded it</p>

I try to think of one big story that I want to play. Just one story line that I can run for 3-6 months. This gives me enough time to feel out the rest of the roster and maybe gain some interest in those characters along the way.

I try to think of one big story that I want to play. Just one story line that I can run for 3-6 months. This gives me enough time to feel out the rest of the roster and maybe gain some interest in those characters along the way.

Thanks! I am doing this with SHIMMER rn trying to get a feel for other characters whilst booking 1 big storylinem thanks!

Archived