WWE: State Of War [Modern Day]

The Brian Kendrick vs. Finn Bálor

Comments:

The Revival vs. Titus Worldwide (Akira Tozawa and Apollo Crews)

Comments:

Noam Dar vs. Jack Gallagher

Comments:

Non-Title Match

Neville vs. Gran Metalik

Comments:

Summer Rae returns vs. Mickie James

Comments: Summer Rae for Paul Heyman

Non-Title Match

Samoa Joe vs. Dean Ambrose

Comments:

#1 Contender Match To Universal Title

????? vs. Seth Rollins vs. Roman Reigns

Comments:

Really enjoy GBOF keep the great work i will folow this.

The Brian Kendrick vs. Finn Bálor

Comments: Keep the momentum up for Finn, he deserves a Main Event spot, but must re-earn that position on the card.

The Revival vs. Titus Worldwide (Akira Tozawa and Apollo Crews)

Comments: I'm just a big fan of The Revival, so this is more of a biased pick for me.

Noam Dar vs. Jack Gallagher

Comments:

Non-Title Match

Neville vs. Gran Metalik

Comments: Neville!!!

Summer Rae returns vs. Mickie James

Comments: Summer Rae had shown some great development and promise in the ring before no longer being on TV, I personally think her comeback should get her a victory. She's had plenty of time off to perfect her art.

Non-Title Match

Samoa Joe vs. Dean Ambrose

Comments: As much as I like Dean, can't break Samoa Joe's momentum. After defeating The Beast Incarnate at Summerslam, you have to keep the ball rolling with Joe.

#1 Contender Match To Universal Title

????? vs. Seth Rollins vs. Roman Reigns

Comments: I can't wait to see who your surprise opponent is in this match. I chose them to win, well because it's hard to bet against someone who the others can't possibly be prepared to battle.

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i.imgur.com/P0nXGva.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Impact;"><span style="font-size:24px;">RUMOR: TRADE COMING ON WWE ROSTER?</span></span></div></div></div></div></div></div></div><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://imgur.com/vdOAX5A.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> Here at PromotionWars.com, we take a vow to bring you the latest in up-to-date information on all of the major wrestling promotions. With this vow comes the possibility of spoilers. For those of you who do not like to read spoilers, please do not read any further. </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> Through our ubiquitous, clandestine informants, the same ones who informed us of the spoilers, we have learned the possibility of a major trade coming between the Raw and Smackdown Live brands. There are several wrestlers on both brands who could use a fresh start. </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Austin Aries</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">, in particular, is in need of a fresh start. He has stated that he has a major surprise this week on Monday Night Raw. Maybe he convinced both General Managers to trade him over to Smackdown Live. On Smackdown Live, there's </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Tye Dillinger</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> who seems to be stalled on the show. He is a popular fan favorite that came up from NXT. But he seems to be stalled right now with nowhere to go on the show.</span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> We here at PromotionWars.com always appreciate your comments as well. We welcome any comments on any articles we write.</span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:right;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>TAGS:</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> @WWE – #Rumors – #Trade</span></div></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> <hr color="black"></span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:right;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="font-size:8px;">© 2017 All Rights Reserved. WWE.com is a property of WWE</span></span></div></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><p> ===</p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Uncrewed" data-cite="Uncrewed" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43965" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Comments On Diary In General: Pleasantly surprised that Samoa Joe defeated Brock</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:TAHOMA;">Hey Uncrewed! Thanks for the predictions and comments! I was hoping that people would be happy to see Joe beating Lesnar. I think that's the way it should have happened in real life. Joe is now riding a large wave of momentum going forward.</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Warhawk8492" data-cite="Warhawk8492" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43965" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Comments On Diary In General: Great job so far</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:TAHOMA;">Hey Warhawk8492! Thanks for the predictions and comments. I'm glad you're enjoying things so far. Is it the booking or the format or both that you're enjoying? I always enjoy reading the comments.</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="dexi21" data-cite="dexi21" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43965" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Summer Rae returns</strong> vs. Mickie James<p> Comments: Summer Rae for Paul Heyman </p><p> </p><p> Really enjoy GBOF keep the great work i will folow this.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:TAHOMA;">Hey dexi21! Thanks for the predictions and comments. Summer Rae and Paul Heyman would definitely be an interesting pairing. Heyman can raise the stock of anyone by becoming their advocate/manager. Maybe Heyman should increase the amount of people he is managing, huh?</span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> Glad you enjoyed GBOF. Any particular match/booking that you enjoyed or just the whole thing? I am glad you're following, though, and I really appreciate the comments. It's the comments that push things forward. I read them and they definitely help me push specific things forward and, perhaps, slightly change my booking.</span></p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="wayz59" data-cite="wayz59" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43965" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The Brian Kendrick vs. <strong>Finn Bálor</strong><p> Comments: <em>Keep the momentum up for Finn, he deserves a Main Event spot, but must re-earn that position on the card.</em></p><p> </p><p> #1 Contender Match To Universal Title</p><p> <strong>?????</strong> vs. Seth Rollins vs. Roman Reigns</p><p> Comments: <em>I can't wait to see who your surprise opponent is in this match. I chose them to win, well because it's hard to bet against someone who the others can't possibly be prepared to battle.</em></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:TAHOMA;">Hey wayz59! Thanks for the predictions and comments! I agree that Finn deserves a main event spot. He is my girlfriend's favorite wrestler. She watches Raw and Smackdown Live and the Network shows with me and my roommate. Back to Finn, though, he is definitely getting a solid push moving forward.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> I hope the surprise opponent is not a letdown. He is definitely someone that helps to elevate the match and fits in with Rollins and Reigns here. I understand how difficult is it choose against Mr. Squiggles. Does he win here? Only one way to find out and that's to tune in to Monday Night Raw.</span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:TAHOMA;"> I want to add here that I am making some changes to my formatting. On the Monday Night Raw/Smackdown Live shows, the only match I am fully writing out is the main event. All of the matches will be written out for the network shows. This may mean that some fan signs have to be saved for later. But they will eventually be shown. I promise you that. Thank you to all of the readers, commenters, predictors.</span></p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;">WORLD WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:14px;"> MONDAY NIGHT RAW</span></strong></p><p><strong> </strong><strong><span style="font-size:12px;">LOCATION: Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:12px;"> ATTENDANCE: 13,189</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:12px;"> OVERALL RATING: A</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:12px;"> TV RATING: 23.34</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">Era Of Samoa Joe...Interrupted!</span></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43965" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><em>The fans in the Bridgestone Arena are red hot as Monday Night Raw begins with a few videos from last night's Great Balls Of Fire, specifically the main event match between Samoa Joe and Brock Lesnar. We have a brand new Universal Champion after Joe choked out Lesnar, knocking The Beast unconscious. Following the videos, we have the arrival of the new Universal Champion, </em><em><strong>Samoa Joe</strong></em><em>. A few fans in the crowd have a 'Joe' chant going but he is mostly booed by the crowd here in Nashville. There is a 'RAW IS JOE' sign in the crowd. Joe begins the promo by saying that last night he did exactly what he said he was going to do. He went into Great Balls Of Fire, choked out a Beast and walked away with the Universal title. He says that he proved that he is the actual top dog on Monday Night Raw. This belt signifies that he is the best until someone can take this title away from him. He says that by beating The Beast, the man that everyone thought was unbeatable, the man that everyone thought was unstoppable, it makes him unbeatable. It makes him unstoppable. That means that whoever wins the main event tonight is winning the opportunity to get choked out by Samoa Joe. He says it doesn't matter whether it's Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns or anyone that Triple H, Kurt Angle or Stephanie McMahon can throw at him. The crowd here in Nashville is absolutely surprised at the music that interrupts Joe.</em></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong>Michael Cole:</strong> "Is that? Yes? That's John Cena, ladies and gentlemen! They said he was a free agent and now he's showing up right here on Monday Night Raw!"</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43965" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><em>Samoa Joe smirks inside the ring as </em><em><strong>John Cena</strong></em><em> walks out from the back and makes his way to the ring. Cena enters the ring and is handed a microphone. He says it's been a long time since he's been able to say this but John Cena is here on Monday Night Raw! He says he wants to congratulate Samoa Joe on beating Brock Lesnar last night. He says he didn't believe that Joe could do it but Samoa Joe stands here on Monday Night Raw as the Universal Champion. Cena reminds Joe that the Universal title is one of the few belts that he's never held in the WWE. Cena lays out a challenge to Joe to put the Universal title on the line against him tonight in Nashville! Joe sarcastically welcomes Cena back to Monday Night Raw. After a few insults are thrown back and forth, Joe accepts the challenge for a Universal title defense against John Cena. But it won't be tonight. He says he'll take on Cena next week on Monday Night Raw. Joe moves to exit the ring but he is interrupted by the music of the Raw General Manager </em><em><strong>Kurt Angle</strong></em><em>. Angle comes out from the back and enters the ring. He shakes hands with Cena and offers Joe a handshake but only gets a smirk in return. Angle tells John Cena that it's good to have him on Monday Night Raw tonight but reminds everyone that Cena is a free agent. Therefore, he cannot sanction a Universal title match for John Cena next week unless Cena will sign an exclusive contract for Monday Night Raw. Angle gives Cena until next week to make his decision. Before Cena can answer, Joe strikes him with a headbutt and then an exploder suplex. Samoa Joe stands tall over John Cena to end the segment, while Kurt Angle looks on.</em></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">The Authority Returns</span></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43965" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><em>A graphic is displayed that reminds everyone that </em><em><strong>Triple H</strong></em><em> and </em><em><strong>Stephanie McMahon</strong></em><em> will make their Monday Night Raw returns tonight. The announcers wonder just what they will have to say this evening. Then we go to our first match of the evening.</em></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong>Match 1</strong></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43965" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">The Brian Kendrick vs. Finn Balor</span></strong><p> In a decent match, Finn Bálor(B) defeated The Brian Kendrick(D+) in 10:30 by pinfall with a Coup de Grace.</p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Finn Balor p. The Brian Kendrick =B-</span></strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">Return Of The Wyatts</span></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43965" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><em>Having picked up the victory tonight, </em><em><strong>Finn Balor</strong></em><em> begins celebrating inside the ring with the audience. His music plays and he throws his arms up at the appropriate moments. That is, until he is interrupted by </em><em><strong>Bray Wyatt</strong></em><em> showing up on the Titantron. Wyatt tells Balor that he has continued to watch him as he said he would. Now is the time for him to make it known what he is doing. He says that the Eater Of Worlds is going to bring forth the Demon King to serve him. He shall make The Demon King his herald in the WWE. He says that he will bring The Demon King forth from the inside of Finn Balor and that begins tonight. He warns Balor to run before the Titantron turns off and the lights turn off. The lights come back up and </em><em><strong>Erick Rowan</strong></em><em> is standing in the ring behind Finn Balor. Michael Cole yells about Rowan being a Smackdown guy! Balor turns around and walks into a big boot from Rowan! Rowan yanks up Balor and catches him with a spinning powerslam, leaving Balor down on the mat. Wyatt shows back up on the Titantron and laughs as Erick Rowan bows in the ring to his master. </em></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">Paul Heyman</span></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43965" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><em>A graphic comes on the screen letting everyone know that </em><em><strong>Paul Heyman</strong></em><em> is going to be here tonight. Michael Cole says that Heyman must be upset over his client losing at Great Balls Of Fire. Corey Graves says he saw Heyman backstage earlier and Heyman even nearly bit his head off. He says he cannot wait to hear what Heyman has to say with a live microphone.</em></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong>Match 2</strong></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43965" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">The Revival vs. Titus Worldwide</span></strong><p> In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, The Revival(D+) defeated Akira Tozawa(D+) and Apollo Crews(D+) in 8:01 when Dash Wilder defeated Akira Tozawa by pinfall with The Shatter Machine.</p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">The Revival p. Titus Worldwide =C-</span></strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">House Hardy!</span></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43965" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><em>From the ring we move to a video shot at the Hardy Compound. We see </em><em><strong>Senor Benjamin</strong></em><em> cutting the yard. The cameras move past him to Resurrection Lake where </em><em><strong>The Hardy Boyz</strong></em><em> emerge from the lake with water dripping down their bodies. Matt tells Jeff that the two of them have been resurrected by Resurrection Lake. Jeff agrees and says that the two of them shall move forward to become the greatest tag team in all of space and time. But there is much to be done if that is to happen. They must prepare for the tag teams in the W WE. A piano begins to play in the background, playing a rendition of 'Obsolete.' Matt slowly looks in the camera and laughs a maniacal laughter. 'I knew you'd come.' He speaks into the camera before we fade out.</em></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong>Match 3</strong></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43965" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Noam Dar vs. Jack Gallagher</span></strong><p> In a bout that had terrible wrestling and non-existent crowd heat, Jack Gallagher(D-) defeated Noam Dar(D-) in 5:57 by pinfall with an Art-I-Ficial Elbow.</p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Jack Gallagher p. Noam Dar =D</span></strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">Triple H And Stephanie McMahon Are Here!</span></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43965" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><em>To begin the second hour, we are taken to the parking lot where we see a long stretch limousine arrive in the building. The limo doors are opened by a driver, revealing </em><em><strong>Triple H</strong></em><em> and </em><em><strong>Stephanie McMahon</strong></em><em>! The crowd boos in the background but they are met by the Raw General Manager </em><em><strong>Kurt Angle</strong></em><em>. Angle shakes hands with H and McMahon and welcomes them back to the best show in the WWE. Triple H tells him that they need to use his office to make a few phone calls. He's sure that Kurt won't mind giving them some privacy, right? Angle says that's fine and then says hello to Steph but she brushes him off completely, walking right by him. We see Triple H enter the building and Stephanie following behind him. Right before entering the building, McMahon gives a long, slow look toward Kurt Angle. She looks him up and down for a few moments before meeting his eyes. Just as it looks like something might happen, we fade back to the ring.</em></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong>Match 4: </strong><strong><span style="color:#6495ED;">Non-Title Match</span></strong></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43965" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Neville vs. Gran Metalik</span></strong><p> In a bout that had decent wrestling but little heat, Neville(C+) defeated Gran Metalik(D) in 4:07 by submission with a Rings of Saturn.</p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Neville d. Gran Metalik =C-</span></strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">Awakened A Sleeping Beast!</span></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43965" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><em>From the ring we are taken to a backstage promo featuring </em><em><strong>Paul Heyman</strong></em><em>. Heyman begins by stating that he is going to dispense with the formalities. He says he's not here tonight to placate the crowd or to say that Brock Lesnar is going to be a good winner. He is here to state quite the opposite. He says that all Samoa Joe did last night was to awaken a sleeping beast and fill him with a terrible resolve. He warns Monday Night Raw that tonight they have a pissed off Beast Incarnate who is looking to prove that he is still the top of the WWE. He reminds everyone that Brock Lesnar was the first person to pin The Undertaker at WrestleMania. He reminds everyone that Brock Lesnar threw John Cena around like a rag doll. He says that, tonight, may God have mercy on the souls of every member of the Raw roster because he cannot control what his Beast is going to do. From there, we move to the ring for our next match.</em></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong>Match 5</strong></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43965" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Summer Rae returns vs. Mickie James</span></strong><p> In a bout that had terrible wrestling and non-existent crowd heat, Mickie James(C-) defeated Summer Rae(E-) in 4:26 by pinfall with a Chick Kick.</p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Mickie James p. Summer Rae =D</span></strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">We Are The Bar!</span></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43965" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><em>From there, we cut to a promo featuring the Raw World Tag Team Champions </em><em><strong>Cesaro & Sheamus</strong></em><em>. They taunt the remaining tag teams on Monday Night Raw. They say that there are no teams on the Raw roster that can even match up with the two of them. They say that at the end of the day they will go down as the greatest tag team in Monday Night Raw history. They remind every tag team that they are the bar and there is no one that can live up to them.</em></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">A Big Trade!</span></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43965" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><em>Back at the ringside area, the crowd gives a mixed reaction as </em><em><strong>Triple H</strong></em><em> and </em><em><strong>Stephanie McMahon</strong></em><em> come out from the back for the first time in awhile. H holds the ropes open for his wife before the two of them enter the ring with microphones. H says that he is back to make sure that this company is run correctly. He reminds everyone that he is the COO and has been working backstage but now he is going to be right here on the front lines along with his beautiful wife Stephanie McMahon and Raw General Manager Kurt Angle. Speaking of which, he calls Angle out to the ring. </em><em><strong>Kurt Angle</strong></em><em> comes out to cheers from this Nashville crowd. Angle enters the ring and looks between H and McMahon. He gives a hidden smile to McMahon before turning his attention to Triple H. Triple H tells him that the three of them are going to make a great threesome. They are going to do a great job running a tight ship here. He informs Angle and the world that he made a trade between Monday Night Raw and Smackdown. He says that he sent Braun Strowman to Smackdown Live. In return for the Monster Among Men, he got Erick Rowan, Sin Cara and the man who will be in tonight's main event match. Kurt Angle says he wishes he had been consulted about that but he can live with that decision. Stephanie McMahon speaks up and calls the three of them the New Corporation, the New Authority. Angle responds that he never agreed to become a new Corporation. He says that he watched what happened when McMahon and H were The Authority and he refuses to take part of that. He also reminds the two of them that his contract as the Raw General Manager is iron-clad. Angle and Triple H go face-to-face for a moment with H telling Angle to be very careful. Angle says to watch him and smirks before he exits the ring and walks toward the back. We fade to the backstage area.</em></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">The Architect!</span></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43965" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><em>We go from The Authority to the King Slayer </em><em><strong>Seth Rollins</strong></em><em>. Rollins says that his life is about to get very interesting. Not only is Triple H back in his life but he has a shot tonight at becoming the number one contender to the WWE Universal title. He says he's got a long history with Roman Reigns and he even helped Reigns win his match last night. But that was a one time Shield Reunion. He says that Seth Freaking Rollins is going to win and go to SummerSlam to face Samoa Joe for the Universal title. He says he's got a history with Samoa Joe but the Road toward SummerSlam begins tonight with him beating Roman Reigns and whoever comes from Smackdown Live. He says that he learned to adapt and control when he left The Shield and that's exactly what he's going to do tonight and at SummerSlam. From there, we move to the ring for our second hour main event.</em></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong>Match 6: </strong><strong><span style="color:#6495ED;">Non-Title Match</span></strong></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43965" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Samoa Joe vs. Dean Ambrose</span></strong><p> In a bout that had great wrestling and good heat, Samoa Joe(B) defeated Dean Ambrose(B-) in 16:25 by knockout with a Coquina Clutch.</p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Samoa Joe d. Dean Ambrose =B</span></strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong>Match 7</strong></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43965" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Drew Gulak & Tony Nese vs. The Lucha Dragons</span></strong><p> In a bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, Lucha Dragons(D+) defeated Gulak(D-) & Nese(D-) in 3:53 when Kalisto defeated Tony Nese by pinfall with a Salida del Sol.</p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">The Lucha Dragons p. Drew Gulak & Tony Nese =D+</span></strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">This Is My Yard!</span></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43965" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><em>We are taken to a promo with the second wrestler in tonight's main event, </em><em><strong>Roman Reigns</strong></em><em>. Reigns begins by saying that in less than an hour he is going to step in the ring with a man that he once called his brother, Seth Rollins. But this is the same man that stabbed him in the back. This is the same man that he has battled with for years. But he is the man that retired The Undertaker at WrestleMania. He is the man that can beat any mystery man that Triple H and Stephanie McMahon can throw at him. He says that he will be the only man with a family in the business. He will be the only man in the ring that owns the ring as his own yard. He says that tonight he wins the match and goes on to SummerSlam to beat Samoa Joe for the Universal title. You better believe that! Reigns poses for a moment and we cut away.</em></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">The Ross Report</span></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43965" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><em>It is time for The Ross Report hosted by </em><em><strong>Jim Ross</strong></em><em>! JR welcomes everyone to the second edition of the Ross Report on Monday Night Raw. He announces his special guest this evening is the man that is the self-proclaimed 'Greatest man that ever lived' </em><em><strong>Austin Aries</strong></em><em>. Aries shakes hands with Ross and says he's happy to be here. JR asks Aries about his history in the business. Aries says that he has wrestled and won titles in most major organizations in the United States. He says that four years ago he was rated the twelth best wrestler in the world by a certain magazine. But he has been lost here lately. He hasn't been himself. He hasn't been the greatest man that ever lived. However, that's about to change. He says that he came to the Ross Report to announce that his future is the Raw World Tag Team titles. In order to get those belts, though, he needs a partner. So he would like to announce his partner as a man that came here through NXT. He says that he has seen this man wrestle all over the United States. He welcomes to the Ross Report </em><em><strong>Johnny Gargano</strong></em><em>. Gargano shakes hands with Aries and then Jim Ross. Ross welcomes Gargano to his show and to the Monday Night Raw roster. Gargano says he's happy to be here and that his team with Austin Aries will be the future World Tag Team Champions. Gargano promises that they won't do it yourself. Instead, they are going to do it better. Ross ends the segment and sends us back to the ring.</em></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">Miz TV!</span></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43965" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><em>In the ring, we are set up for tonight's edition of Miz TV! Standing in the ring are </em><em><strong>The Miz</strong></em><em>, </em><em><strong>Maryse</strong></em><em> and </em><em><strong>The Miztourage</strong></em><em>! The Miz welcomes everyone to the most must-see talk show in the history of the WWE, welcome to Miz TV! He brags about his victory last night against The Lunatic Fringe and about the fact that Dean Ambrose will never see another shot at this Intercontinental title. He points and laughs at a sign that reads: 'Dean Ambrose put me in this seat!' Then, he says that he will be moving on to a new challenger. But that's not what this edition of Miz TV is about tonight. He says that he is here to introduce the third man in the main event. He says that normally he would say that it should be him but he is going to make the Intercontinental title the most important title in the WWE. He invites whoever this mystery man is to come on down to Miz TV. After a moment, the crowd boos the arrival of </em><em><strong>Dolph Ziggler</strong></em><em>! The Show-Off swaggers down to the ring and steps inside, looking across toward The Miz. These two men had a long-running feud over the Intercontinental title. The Miz welcomes Dolph Ziggler to Miz TV and the two men shake hands. Dolph Ziggler says that they have a long history but that he's willing to let bygones be bygones. The Miz responds by wishing Ziggler good luck in his match tonight against Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns. He says that Ziggler is the only one in the match that can even come close to the Awesomeness of The Miz. Ziggler thanks The Miz for that and says that he is going to show off tonight and then score a victory at SummerSlam for the Universal title. The two men talk a little more about tonight's match before The Miz TV segment comes to a close.</em></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">World's Strongest Man</span></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43965" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><em>A graphic shows up on the screen proclaiming that next week </em><em><strong>Mark Henry</strong></em><em> makes his return to Monday Night Raw! Henry will be the special guest on next week's episode of Miz TV! What will The World's Strongest Man have to say? The announcers talk about Henry's Hall Of Pain. Will we see a return of the Hall Of Pain to Monday Night Raw? Tune in and find out!</em></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong>Match 8: </strong><strong><span style="color:#6495ED;">#1 Contender Match To Universal Title</span></strong></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43965" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Dolph Ziggler vs. Seth Rollins vs. Roman Reigns</span></strong><p> It is main event time and what a main event we have for you this evening. The three men circle around each other to start the match. Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns turn on Dolph Ziggler in the opening minutes. They use some patented Shield double teams to knock Ziggler down in the ring and send him outside. But this gives Rollins time to turn on Roman Reigns. Highlights of the first fifteen minutes of the match include Seth Rollins hitting suicide dives outside the ring on both Dolph Ziggler and Roman Reigns. Other highlights include Rollins catching Ziggler with a Falcon Arrow to score a near fall, Reigns catching both men with Superman Punches and then a Spear on Rollins but Ziggler breaks up the pinfall before the three count. He catches Ziggler with a tilt-a-whirl slam and scores a near fall on The Show-Off. Ziggler's early highlights include hitting superkicks on both men and a sleeper on Rollins that nearly knocks The Architect out. It's broken up by Roman Reigns before Rollins can be ruled out. Around the fifteen minute mark, the three men meet in the center of the ring, colliding with each other and leaving them all laying out.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong>Michael Cole:</strong> "All three men are down! Whoever gets up first will definitely have the advantage!"</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43965" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Roman Reigns rolls out of the ring and is able to get to his feet at ringside. Dolph Ziggler grabs the ropes to help himself up -- Drive By! Reigns catches Ziggler with the Drive By! Reigns rolls back in the ring and Rollins catches him with a knee to the gut and then a Pedigree that scores a two count! Rollins exits the ring where Dolph Ziggler is recovering. He clears the announce table and catches Ziggler with a clothesline before placing him on the table. Seth Rollins heads to the top turnbuckle but while he is staggering climbing to the top, Reigns rolls outside the ring. Reigns looks up at Seth Rollins and then charges at Dolph Ziggler -- Spear through the announce table! Ziggler was just speared through the announce table! Reigns and Ziggler are left in the remnants of that table. Rollins drops down on the apron and exits the ring to join the other two men. Rollins grabs Ziggler and tosses him in the ring. He buries Reigns in the remnants of the table and then enters the ring. He ducks a superkick attempt by Ziggler and then grabs him in a wristlock -- short-arm high knee! Rollins makes the cover, hooking the leg: One, Two, Three!<p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Seth Rollins p. Dolph Ziggler p. Roman Reigns =B+</span></strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span style="color:#FF0000;">The Beast Is Here!</span></p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="43965" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><em><strong>Seth Rollins</strong></em><em> is headed to SummerSlam to take on Samoa Joe for the Universal title! But its not Rollins' music that plays. Instead, 'Here Comes The Pain' plays and </em><em><strong>Paul Heyman</strong></em><em> leads </em><em><strong>Brock Lesnar</strong></em><em> out from the back. The pissed off Beast walks down to ringside and walks around the ring. He ignores Seth Rollins, who is celebrating in the ring. Instead, he walks over to the announce table, pulling the remnants of the table off </em><em><strong>Roman Reigns</strong></em><em>. Lesnar places the boots to Reigns and then mounts him, throwing punches as Reigns tries to cover up. Lesnar stands up and lifts Reigns to his feet. He lifts Reigns up on his shoulders -- F-5 at ringside! Reigns smashes down on the floor at ringside with the protective mats the only thing shielding him from concrete. The Beast stands tall at ringside and Seth Freaking Rollins stands tall inside the ring. What a way to end the show. We'll see you tomorrow night for Smackdown Live!</em></div></blockquote>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i.imgur.com/P0nXGva.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Impact;"><span style="font-size:24px;">NEWS: WWE SMACKDOWN LIVE PREVIEW!</span></span></div></div></div></div></div></div></div><p> </p><p>

</p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">

-WWE Smackdown Live is coming to you from the AT&T Center in Dallas, Texas. We are only twelve days away from WWE BattleGround and that card is definitely taking shape here on Smackdown Live. Our two big title matches will be combined in the main event here on Smackdown Live. On one side, we have the WWE World Champion </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Jinder Mahal</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> and the WWE United States Champion </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Kevin Owens</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">. On the other side, we have their challengers at BattleGround when </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Randy Orton</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> teams up with </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Shinsuke Nakamura</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">. Which side will gain momentum as we head toward the big title showdowns?</span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">

-We have learned that </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>The New Day</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> will be challenging </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>The Usos</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> for the WWE World Tag Team titles at BattleGround. But before The New Day gets that far they have to step in the ring with </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>The Colóns</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> right here on Smackdown Live. Which version of The New Day will we see tonight? Will they be able to build some momentum by beating The Colóns or will Epico and Primo look to prove that they deserve a shot at the WWE Smackdown Live World Tag Team titles?</span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">

-We learned last week that we will see the return of </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Rusev</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> to Smackdown Live. With his former manager </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Lana</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> now a wrestler, will there be no one to reign in the Bulgarian Brute? What will he have to say to the world? Make sure you tune in and find out.</span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">

-</span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Asuka</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> will be wrestling her very first match as a member of the Smackdown Live roster. She has gone undefeated so far on NXT but this is the main roster and her opponent is a second generation wrestler in </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Rachael Ellering</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">. This would be a real feather in the cap of Ellering if she was to be the first WWE wrestler to defeat Asuka. Will </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Charlotte Flair</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> be in the building after Asuka's attack on her last week?</span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">

Plus we will have other wrestlers in the building, including Sami Zayn and Aiden English.</span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">

</span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>Predictions List:</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">

Aiden English vs. AJ Styles</span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">

Comments: </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">

James Ellsworth vs. Sami Zayn</span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">

Comments: </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">

Baron Corbin vs. Luke Harper</span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">

Asuka vs. Rachael Ellering</span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">

The Colóns vs. The New Day</span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">

Jinder Mahal and Kevin Owens vs. Randy Orton and Shinsuke Nakamura</span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">

Comments On Diary In General: </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">

Fun Fan Signs [Limit Of 2 Per Person]:</span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">

</span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:right;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><strong>TAGS:</strong></span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> @WWE – #SmackdownLive – #MahalOwensvOrtonNakamura</span></div></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><p></p><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"> </span></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;">

<hr color="black"></span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div style="text-align:right;"><p></p><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><div style="margin-left:25px;"><span style="font-family:Tahoma;"><span style="font-size:8px;">© 2017 All Rights Reserved. WWE.com is a property of WWE</span></span></div></div></div></div></div></div></div><p></p>

<p>Aiden English vs. <strong>AJ Styles</strong></p><p>

Comments:</p><p> </p><p>

James Ellsworth vs. <strong>Sami Zayn</strong></p><p>

<strong>Baron Corbin</strong> vs. Luke Harper</p><p>

<strong>Asuka</strong> vs. Rachael Ellering</p><p>

The Colóns vs. <strong>The New Day</strong></p><p>

Jinder Mahal and Kevin Owens vs. <strong>Randy Orton and Shinsuke Nakamura</strong></p><p>

Comments On Diary In General:</p><p> </p><p>

Fun Fan Signs [Limit Of 2 Per Person]: Love it or leave it Jinder!</p><p>

AJ Styles=Ratings</p>

Comments: </p><p> </p><p>

Jinder Mahal and Kevin Owens vs. <strong>Randy Orton and Shinsuke Nakamura</strong></p><p>

Comments:</p>

Comments:</p>

Aiden English vs. AJ Styles

Comments:

James Ellsworth vs. Sami Zayn

Comments:

Baron Corbin vs. Luke Harper

Comments:

Asuka vs. Rachael Ellering

Comments:

The Colóns vs. The New Day

Comments:

Jinder Mahal and Kevin Owens vs. Randy Orton and Shinsuke Nakamura

Comments:

• 2 weeks later...

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>Aiden English vs. <strong><em>AJ Styles</em></strong></p><p>

Comments: <em>I personally believe that Aiden is in serious need of a gimmick change or reworking of his current gimmick, So I'd have AJ Styles go over in this match to launch Aiden into this rework. But I'd have this be a close match as well, to avoid hurting Aiden English's popularity.</em></p><p> </p><p>

James Ellsworth vs. <strong><em>Sami Zayn</em></strong></p><p><strong><em>

</em></strong>Comments: <em>Helluva Kick right to the lack of chin.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><em>Baron Corbin</em></strong> vs. <strong><em>Luke Harper</em></strong></p><p>

Comments: <em>I'd have this match end in a double countout draw, both deserve an incredible push and neither should suffer a loss in this match. Maybe use this to setup a future/current feud between the two dependent on the match rating.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><em>Asuka</em></strong> vs. Rachael Ellering</p><p>

Comments: <em>I think Asuka is the obvious choice to win this matchup, but I think Rachael is someone who has great potential. Especially as a heel who's legendary father(heel) is just a call-up away. So with that said, I would say Asuka wins by DQ, Due to Rachael using a foreign object.</em></p><p> </p><p>

The Colóns vs. <strong><em>The New Day</em></strong></p><p>

Comments: <em>NEW.....DAY ROCKS!!!!!!</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><em>Jinder Mahal and Kevin Owens</em></strong> vs. Randy Orton and Shinsuke Nakamura</p><p>

Comments: <em>This one is a tough one to call, but I'd have Jinder and Owens win cleanly. Further building up Jinder as a credible Champion and giving Kevin Owens more heat and momentum.</em></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#800080;">Overall I am loving your dynasty. It's actually giving me some great ideas with my current save file. Thank you for sharing it and giving us an opportunity to have some input on your dynasty.</span></p>

Archived