Problems with Autopush

<p>So I am doing a run with TNA in 2006, and I signed a very young Drew Galloway. His stats are pretty good in the mod, and he has a lot of up side, so I decided he would be my "Pet Project" to say. I checked auto push and it recommended him to be pushed as a lower mid-carder, but I pushed him as a mid-carder instead. I had him go undefeated, picking up wins over guys who has a good amount of pop but I did not need, like Elix Skipper and Shark Boy. I then have him Pre show matches on Impact along with that, and it was going great. He was improving and he reached Positive Momentum, and his F's went to Es and E+ in pop. </p><p> </p><p>

So in 2006 Raven was on hard drugs bad, and I decided since he could only do so good while on drugs when it came to promos and matches and such, I should fire him the next time he performed under the influence. So before I let him go, I decided to Job him out to Drew on Impact. I did it, Raven was not on drugs for the first time in my entire play through, and Drew got to Major Positive Momentum</p><p> </p><p>

Here is the weird thing I am asking about, shortly after that win, I checked to see if Drew was auto pushed as a Mid carder yet. But he was auto pushed as an Opener, and I don't know why. And to top that, after picking up some more wins, a few televised on impact, he was auto pushed as enhancement talent.</p><p> </p><p>

I am really confused rn. Am I over pushing him or something? any answers would really help.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="PushHarper" data-cite="PushHarper" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44027" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Did not increase in size. I did pick up Brian Kendrick after WWE let him go and The Amazing Red and they have C's and C-'s all over the US. Is that enough to bump Drew down to enhancement Talent?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Company does not have increase their size to grow too big for its workers. It happens all the time, whenever i play with some regional companies or lower.</p><p> </p><p> I believe it is the diffrence between gain in popularity of the company and its workers. TNA must have gained some popularity and it was too much for Drew and his broken dreams to let him be recognised as a midcarder.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="kesselll" data-cite="kesselll" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44027" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Company does not have increase their size to grow too big for its workers. It happens all the time, whenever i play with some regional companies or lower.<p> </p><p> I believe it is the diffrence between gain in popularity of the company and its workers. TNA must have gained some popularity and it was too much for Drew and his broken dreams to let him be recognised as a midcarder.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah that is true. You are going to have to rise Drew's pop, and that is whole different battle.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="PushHarper" data-cite="PushHarper" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44027" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Did not increase in size. I did pick up Brian Kendrick after WWE let him go and The Amazing Red and they have C's and C-'s all over the US. Is that enough to bump Drew down to enhancement Talent?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Depending on roster size, signing a few workers either either more or less over can move the auto push.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="PushHarper" data-cite="PushHarper" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44027" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Did not increase in size. I did pick up Brian Kendrick after WWE let him go and The Amazing Red and they have C's and C-'s all over the US. Is that enough to bump Drew down to enhancement Talent?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes. As I recall, the AI autopushes based on the size of your roster, and you have a certain number of ME slots, UM slots, Midcard slots, etc. There is some degree of rounding that goes on, and the game tends to do some interesting things, like ending up with no one who pushes below lower midcard for instance. So, adding one or two more people can push one or two people down to fill slots in the lower card, or up to newly created slots at the top of the card. So, yes, hiring a couple people that autopush towards the top of the card is likely to push people down to lower slots, conversely, hiring people who autopush to the undercard are likely to elevate people on your existing roster. (that last part is a bit of a constant frustration for me, as I like to pick up promising talent, and oftentimes that messes with my main event and midcard scenes bumping up people I'm pushing before I'm ready for them to make that transition, but hey, I like my big rosters, so....).</p>

Archived