2011 mod

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="rtruth" data-cite="rtruth" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44139" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Anyone know when any 2011 mods are coming even 2010 would be cool.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> A Summer of Punk 2011 mod is being worked on with the Mod Squad.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="rtruth" data-cite="rtruth" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44139" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I heard about that just a new tew gamer so I have no clue how long they have been working on it or when it is projected to come out</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> There's no real timetable on when it's coming out, but you can follow progress on the mod squad thread, here: <a href="http://greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=534035" rel="external nofollow">http://greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=534035</a></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Uncrewed" data-cite="Uncrewed" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44139" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>There's no real timetable on when it's coming out, but you can follow progress on the mod squad thread, here: <a href="http://greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=534035" rel="external nofollow">http://greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=534035</a></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Alright thanks so much I love all there mods I just grew up on 2011 wwe</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="rtruth" data-cite="rtruth" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44139" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Alright thanks so much I love all there mods I just grew up on 2011 wwe</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> just take into account the fact it will take a while for the mod makers to finish it since they're doing it from scratch and putting a lot of effort into it, so it may even be at the end of the year</p>

I heard about that just a new tew gamer so I have no clue how long they have been working on it

Quite a while, months even.

or when it is projected to come out

Not for some time yet, it's only myself working on the mod. Work is going stronger than ever now though, most of the larger companies and associated rosters are complete.

Sorry communication on my end has been severely lacking the past few months, I'll try and update when I can on SoP.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Genadi" data-cite="Genadi" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44139" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Quite a while, months even.<p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Not for some time yet, it's only myself working on the mod. Work is going stronger than ever now though, most of the larger companies and associated rosters are complete.</p><p> </p><p> Sorry communication on my end has been severely lacking the past few months, I'll try and update when I can on SoP.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If there's anything I can help you with I'll be willing (and gable)</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Genadi" data-cite="Genadi" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44139" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Quite a while, months even.<p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Not for some time yet, it's only myself working on the mod. Work is going stronger than ever now though, most of the larger companies and associated rosters are complete.</p><p> </p><p> Sorry communication on my end has been severely lacking the past few months, I'll try and update when I can on SoP.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks so much I love all your mods..</p>

• 2 weeks later...

<p>Nice to have rough timeline of when SOP will be available, have been looking to have a mod around 2009-2011 mod. </p><p> </p><p>

I'd like to book the current stars but when they still have a chunk of their prime left, I can't get into 2016/17 mods as the guys I like are pushing 35+ and with limited debuting workers it takes away from my motivation to play them. </p><p> </p><p>

But 2009/10/11 seem like a good balance to get Bryan, Punk, Joe, AJ young before they creep up in age.</p><p> </p><p>

Got saves going in 1970, 1987, 1994, 1997, 2001 and 2005 , it'll be nice to round out the different generation of stars.</p><p> </p><p>

@Genadi Liking that you're posting here, as the mess with Wrestling Nexus site has put me off going back to the site often.</p>

Archived