Family Generation

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="vtechguy" data-cite="vtechguy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44259" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Just curious if anyone has had any family members of your wrestlers generate into the game organically. <p> </p><p> IE: Twins showing up or a son being born to a famous wrestler to debut later down the line</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I've used the editor to do that. Helps keep me invested.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="vtechguy" data-cite="vtechguy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44259" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Just curious if anyone has had any family members of your wrestlers generate into the game organically. <p> </p><p> IE: Twins showing up or a son being born to a famous wrestler to debut later down the line</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The only way family members are created outside of being a yet to debut worker in the database is if the character in question has the legacy turned on. And then you'll get a son, or daughter when they regenerate but that's it. ANything else you have to add yourself.</p>

Would love to see this become a thing. Workers having children enter the game world(without the "legacy" option, I don't like reusing recognizable portraits), chance higher for workers married to workers instead of "someone outside the business"; siblings generating with an increased chance of positive chemistry, possibly even some tag experience(no higher than F+ but still more than 2 17/18 year olds would have otherwise); even non-familial relationships being built into random generated workers.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MachoManOrton" data-cite="MachoManOrton" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44259" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Would love to see this become a thing. Workers having children enter the game world(without the "legacy" option, I don't like reusing recognizable portraits), chance higher for workers married to workers instead of "someone outside the business"; siblings generating with an increased chance of positive chemistry, possibly even some tag experience(no higher than F+ but still more than 2 17/18 year olds would have otherwise); even non-familial relationships being built into random generated workers.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It'd definitely be really cool to have implemented. Make the world feel more alive. Maybe announce that their son is in training too, give him a pop boost when he debuts, and depending on the level of worker his father is could be Tommy Cornell Jr or... Matty Faith. It'd be pretty cool.</p>

It'd definitely be really cool to have implemented. Make the world feel more alive. Maybe announce that their son is in training too, give him a pop boost when he debuts, and depending on the level of worker his father is could be Tommy Cornell Jr or... Matty Faith. It'd be pretty cool.

Matty Faith was a superstar in my 2013 game, where I took MAW to National.

Archived