Taking Over Other Promotions

I been playing my current saved game, Empire, just operating my shows:

Experience, monday

Fight Night, Friday (new)

Live!, Thursday

Women Championship Wrestling, Wednesday

note: Experience, Live, and WCW are brands as well.

I bought Zero-1, Wrestle-1, Shimmer, Stardom, Southside Wrestling, Evolve, and IMPACT within the two years my company been operating conflicting shows against rival (IMPACT) or offer written contracts from rival promotions trying to steal your talent (Lucha).

Here is/are my questions:

1. I bought the mentioned promotions above and I would like to either merge them into a consolidated promotion without losing the talent. Is there any way of doing such thing.

2. Upon buying other promotions and turning them into developmental do I thereby own their academys and dojos by any chance?

3. Is there any way of merging championships into one or a way to copy and paste a title history to a desire title to keep both title history alive in one title?

I been playing TEW since 2010 and I enjoy 16 more than the other two, I just never asked these questions before tonight.

thank you

<p>1) The promotions are now developmental feds. You can't close them I don't think, but you can just steal all their talent and end the relationship in the relationships tab. You can then edit their momentum/popularity/finances and set it -10000000 and 0/0/0 or something. That's the only way I think.</p><p> </p><p>

2) If it's owned, I do believe you own it. Might be wrong, if you want to check just go to the dojos tab. And see for yourself!</p><p> </p><p>

3) There is no way to do that, sadly.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="0fficialdregs" data-cite="0fficialdregs" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44279" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>i tried on them all, but there's no luck. I guess i have to recall all my developmental wrestlers only to move them to my Elite Developmental promotion.<p> sucks but thanks for the reply</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah, recall them all and then just send them back down. </p><p> </p><p> I wish merging titles was a thing, that'd be really quite cool.</p>

<p>I've always been confused by this feature (Taking over a Company).</p><p> </p><p>

When you buy out a competitor, do you AUTOMATICALLY take on all of their roster and staff, or do you need to offer each of them a contract? You'd have to shortlist them all first so you remembered who was there, right?</p><p> </p><p>

Same with the titles. </p><p>

You automatically get all the titles, but you have to re-hire the champions and assign them back their belts, right?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Defmall" data-cite="Defmall" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44279" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I've always been confused by this feature (Taking over a Company).<p> </p><p> When you buy out a competitor, do you AUTOMATICALLY take on all of their roster and staff, or do you need to offer each of them a contract? You'd have to shortlist them all first so you remembered who was there, right?</p><p> </p><p> Same with the titles. </p><p> You automatically get all the titles, but you have to re-hire the champions and assign them back their belts, right?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You have several options when you do that. You can just shut down the other company. You get nothing, just pay off their debt. You can make them a developmental company which means they'll keep their roster (on their current contracts), titles, and shows, but it is usually cheaper than opening one yourself. The last option is to pillage which means you individually decide what you want to keep and chuck to the wayside. So, if you want only their shows, titles (usually makes no sense due to them being lower-rated than titles you can create), and/or some or all of the roster, you pick that option.</p><p> </p><p> The only thing you have to do is figure out who you're keeping from the roster BEFORE you enter that screen because there isn't a way to view them on that screen.</p>

• 3 months later...

Archived