name change

• 2 weeks later...
I don't think it happens, or at least never seen it, as far as I remember. If you want a name change that bad you can try and make a new account, but is it worth it losing all your posts and such over a name change? I remember I tried one once and didn't get too far with it. Overall I came to see it's not a big deal.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="shawn michaels 82" data-cite="shawn michaels 82" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44587" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I don't think it happens, or at least never seen it, as far as I remember. If you want a name change that bad you can try and make a new account, but is it worth it losing all your posts and such over a name change? I remember I tried one once and didn't get too far with it. Overall I came to see it's not a big deal.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> i don't really think it is, i might just start a new one. old account will always be there lol</p>

Archived