Financial difficulty tweaks

1. Allow it to effect PPV proceeds. Gate receipts and sponsorships are nothing compared to the amount you can make from PPV. As a low level national company with one of the smallest PPV broadcasters (J-Remote), I'm making almost 3 million per event compared to $800k from gate receipts + sponsorships. So, what does it matter if that meager income is halved?

2. Allow an option for financial difficulty to only effect the player. That way AI controlled companies aren't going out of business left and right and they can offer more for contracts to keep talent without getting into financial trouble.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Nephrinn" data-cite="Nephrinn" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44743" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>1. Allow it to effect PPV proceeds. Gate receipts and sponsorships are nothing compared to the amount you can make from PPV. As a low level national company with one of the smallest PPV broadcasters (J-Remote), I'm making almost 3 million per event compared to $800k from gate receipts + sponsorships. So, what does it matter if that meager income is halved?<p> </p><p> 2. Allow an option for financial difficulty to only effect the player. That way AI controlled companies aren't going out of business left and right and they can offer more for contracts to keep talent without getting into financial trouble.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I didn’t realise the financial penalties were universal, just assumed they affected the user only.</p><p> </p><p> In this case I wholeheartedly agree</p>

Archived