Training Camp for my diary...

Ok this is your chance to make a debut in my diary down the line. If you wanna get into my diary as a worker just reply to this thread. Be warned... your guy/guys may not get used. Also if your guys do get used it may be months down the line game time. [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19288&page=2[/url] Go there and fill it out. Fill out as many as you want to.

True Name:Nick Clements Wrestling Name: Senor Ignition Age: 18 Gender: Male Height: 6 ft. Weight: 200 Pounds From: USA Minnesota Face: Extremist Heel: Weird Finisher 1: Sack Lunch. Pin Finisher 2: Ignition key. Submission Wrestling Style: Technician Stats: Chain Wrestling: 60% Aerial: 70% Stamina: 99% Flashiness: 50% Overness: Great Lakes: 20% Biography: Whatever you want it to say.

True Name: Simon Munoz Wrestling Name: The Missile Age: 29 Gender: Male Height: 5'11" Weight: 196 pounds From: US Tri-State (NYC specifically) Finisher 1: The Sidewinder (Pinfall a spear done after throwing the opponent into the ropes and then jumping off the middle rope on the opposite side as he comes toward you) Finisher 2: The Atom Bomb (A Senton of the top rope) Wrestling Style: Super Junior (I'd say cruiser but I'm actually a fairly good martial artist with solid technical skills) Gimmick: Extremist Stats: Microphone, Charisma, Mat Work and Flashiness Physical Condition: take about 10% off my legs I've had major knee surgery and they lock up infrequently Overness: 20% all Tri State Biography: Coming into wreslting late in life Simon is a bit older then the 16 and 17 years old attending train camps these days. He has no real training in wrestling itself just a lot of raw athletic ability and talent as a martial artist and gymnast. He's poked around a few different styles as he's been training but seems to have stuck with some of the the Super Junior guys as well as some of the cruiserweights. Simon is a native New York from the Bronx who has always been big into wrestling and remembers going to his first NYCW show and seeing guys like Joey Minnesota and former SWF manager Grandmaster Phunk. He now looks forward to moving out of the training camp and onto a real roster as soon as he's ready OTHER: I know you'll generate them randomly but here are some thoughts, I'm 29 years old I've been training as a martial artist since I was 8 and have ten years of being a gymnast. You can actually leave my basics, pyshcology, and selling really low, but I've been known to go awhile in my matches and can take a pretty good beating. My brawling is not as high as most of my martial arts work is grabbling and my power would be average or maybe a little below for wrestlers. I'm probably slightly above average loking but I'm not sure I have what you'd call superstar quality. I've also done some improvisational acting so i can play a part even if I can't remember lines. Appearance: 5' 11" 192lbs athletic build. mulit colored hair down to the middle of the back mostly red with two dark blue strips in the front. Two tattoos one of a sun with a face in it with the word "Apupunchau" on top and "Init" on the bottom placed on the upper left arm and one of a howling wolf on the back.

True Name:Tony Guidotti Wrestling Name:Maxx Hexx or Tony Hazard Age: 18 (Just graduated from High School) Gender: Male Height: 6'11" Weight: 320lbs From: Minneapolis (Lesnarville), Minnesota, USA Finisher 1: To the Maxx-Neckbreaker Pin [I]Finisher depends on ring name.[/I] Finisher 2: Last of Cheynoble-Sleeper Submission Wrestling Style:Basic wrestler, will work cruiserweight matches but can run technical or brawls. Gimmick: Teen Idol Stats: Basics 100% (Obsessed with wrestling since an early age, Has attended MPW Academy for 2 years), Microphone 90% (Natural speaker and did debate in High School), Psycology (SP) 90%, Chain 80% Physical Condition: N/A Overness: 20% in Midwest OTHER-Wears blue jeans and a studed belt (If heel the belt is frequently used to hit and choke). Wears a shirt that says "Social Hazard" and has a radiation sign on it to the ring. At ALL non in ring apperences (promos/autograph sessions) he wears a Red, White, and Blue NAPA racing hat.

I guess if its Cornellverse based that I relly should jump on the bandwagon. Can't have Derek Frost being the only Derek in the Cornellverse. :) True Name: Derek Blackley Wrestling Name: "The Lionheart" Derek Blackley Age: 22 (birthday in Dec 83) Gender: Male Height: 5 ft 8 Weight: Hmm... best bump this up to a wrestling weight... 190pounds (instead of 160) From: Stirling, Scotland Finisher 1: Headliner (diamond cutter) Finisher 2: Lion Tamer (Rings of Saturn, not Jericho's move) Wrestling Style: Technician (even if it means I struggle to get over!) Gimmick: Old school face (when face), arrogant kindy guy when heel Stats: 60ish for Submission, psychology, selling and stamina. Higher if you feel generous :) Physical Condition: I'm all good Overness: 15% in Scotland and 5% in Northern England Biography: "The Lionheart" Derek Blackley (Or just Derek B) has made a name for himself as a solid wrestler in the UK, usually portraying a talented youth who knows he's good but tries to do everything without breaking the rules. But sometimes, he just wants to win that little bit too much..... OTHER: The character is a good youngster who is determined to succeed and wants to do it without having to resort to dirty tactics. But there are times when winning is so important that he may break his own rules in order to win. A good heel or face, he'd be good with ****y gimmicks (when heel) or wholesome/realistic or legitimate gimmicks while face. Basically, I'd start him as a fairly bland face and develop him from there. :)

I will create Derek B in the morning, import him, and make a generous contract offer. I should have an idea for your worker in a few days and how to use him storyline wise. Again thank you for your submissions. [I]So far... Simon Munoz, Tony Guidotti, and Shane Cornell have signed with my TCW. Nick Clements signed a PPA deal with CZCW but I have an offer out to him.[/I]

• 2 weeks later...
True Name: Anthony Steele Wrestling Name: Anthony Steele Age: 33 Gender: Male Height: 6'4" Weight: 240lbs From: Indianapolis, Indiana Finisher 1: Revelations (Burning Hammer AKA reverse DVD) Finisher 2: Fahgetaboutit (Steele delivers a triple powerbomb, lifts the opponent up for a fourth but then just tosses them behind him so they land face first on the mat) Wrestling Style: Brawler Gimmick: Franchise Player or Chosen One (Heel) Backstage Politician (Face) Stats: Basics 80% Psychology 85% Superstar Quality 86% Charisma 80% Physical Condition: Head 90% (bad neck) Legs 75% (busted wheel) Overness: 10% Great Lakes 5% South East Biography: Anthony Steele has been in the business a long time now and has won World titles all over the globe. OTHER: Steele's style is a mix of Ric Flair, Triple H (psychology and charisma) and Batista (brute strength). His attire is similar to Undertakers "American Bad Ass" look

Oooh, I want in on this. True Name: James Bruce Wrestling Name: James Bruce Age: 21 Gender: Male Height: 6'1" Weight: 210lbs From: New York City, New York Finisher 1: Diamond Destroyer (Muscle Buster) Finisher 2: Real Time (Cobra Clutch) Wrestling Style: Brawler Gimmick: Obsessed Fan, that or create one called Kayfabe Believer Stats: Psychology 70% Acting 80% Mic Skills 76% Charisma 90% Physical Condition: Overness: 15% Tri-State 5% Mid Atlantic Biography: James Bruce has been watching wrestling all his life, his dream was to become a wrestler. The only thing is, he still believes it's all real. OTHER: He's a total and complete mark, so make him decked out in a TCW Shirt and the like. Think Eugene, but not Retarded.

True Name: Dwight Mighton Wrestling Name: "Elite from the street" DM Fresh(Yeah, I'm thug.) Age: 25 (birthday in Nov 80) Gender: Male Height: 6'0" Weight: 225 From: "The Hood" in Bronx Finisher 1: Momma Said Knock You Out(Impaler) Finisher 2: There it Go(Frog Splash) Wrestling Style: Entertainer Gimmick: Rapper and/or Gangster Stats: 80 for Brawling, 70 for Hardcore, 80 for selling and 60 for Strength. Physical Condition: I'm all good Overness: 15 in Canada/USA. Biography: "Elite from the Street" DW Fresh went through a serious changing through the hood, and wanted to become a professional wrestler. This is his chance, and he refuses to blow it. OTHER: Constant thug life talk about 'Pac and Biggie and is dropping beatz all the time. Everyone knows him on the street as the coolest white guy around, he's fresh. He da iceman, he's The Elite from the Street - and he's coming for success.

I know you said you weren't excepting more apps, but you also said you might add ones from now to the game, and not sign them, which I'm perfectly happy with, I don't want to be signed to TCW straight away. If you don't use this app that's cool too, it gives me something to do for awhile. True Name: Tyson Sanford Wrestling Name: "Reality Check" Tyson Sanford Age: 18 Gender: Male Height: 6ft Weight: 230 pounds From: South UK Finisher 1: Reality Check (Front Flip Neckbreaker) Finisher 2: True Lights Out (Rear Naked Chokehold) Wrestling Style: Strong Style Gimmick: Degenerate Stats: Strong Style 72%, Submissions 80%, Flashiness 67% & Star Quality 80% Physical Condition: N/a Overness: 10% South (UK), 10% Mid Atlantic Biography: Trained in the UK by Adam Matravers, he headed out to the US with a gimmick of being straight talking and claiming to be a man that only speaks the Truth. OTHER: Acts like he's some kind of messiah to rid the Wrestling world of the lies generated by workers over inflated ego's. He speaks as if everything he says is true, because in his mind it is. Looks like a young Zeus Maximillion, without the blonde hair.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived