Booking NXT in a WWE save?

Hi guys.

I'm currently running a WWE save in TEW 2016 (You can check it out here on YouTube if you're interested: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1T-pr3HGqraPPgUn2pp24TsYZIUWz-H0).

Anyway, I'm sick of seeing NXT being booked awfully by the AI, so I want to be able to do it myself.

I want to be able to keep NXT as a child company, so just calling all the NXT guys up and running it as a main show is out of the equation.

Is there any way I can take control of NXT mid-save?

Please note I AM willing to use the editor or 'manipulate' the game if that's what has to be done.

Thanks in advance,

Liam.

<p>The way I have run NXT before is like this: </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Performance Center (Dojo) - typical dojo, the very raw guys are created here and then go to the next phase. </p><p> </p><p>

Performance Center/NXT (development): small Florida company (think the Florida circuits they run) - new signees or created guys from the PC start here to develop and prepare for the main roster.</p><p> </p><p>

NXT (television): main roster minor brand. NXT television to me isn't development anymore. It's a specific brand that co-exists with the main roster, yet is different.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Gungner" data-cite="Gungner" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44945" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I Think you can add a 2nd player and pick NXT as your promotion...</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Nope. He cannot control a child promotion, sadly. He would need to make NXT independent and put all the contracts of the workers signed with NXT instead of WWE.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheZies" data-cite="TheZies" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="44945" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The way I have run NXT before is like this: <p> </p><p> </p><p> Performance Center (Dojo) - typical dojo, the very raw guys are created here and then go to the next phase. </p><p> </p><p> Performance Center/NXT (development): small Florida company (think the Florida circuits they run) - new signees or created guys from the PC start here to develop and prepare for the main roster.</p><p> </p><p> NXT (television): main roster minor brand. NXT television to me isn't development anymore. It's a specific brand that co-exists with the main roster, yet is different.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That sounds pretty much what I was planning on, but I;m still a bit of a 'noob' so can you give us a couple of instructions about how to go about that. Things like preventing PC/NXT (The Child Company) from running TakeOver events and stuff like that.</p><p> Cheers.</p>

Archived