WMMA Diary Preview And Questions Thread

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:24px;">Current Dynestys </span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>Arther "All In" Lockheart </p><p>

Author: Dublin Sky</p><p> </p><p>

The History of MMA</p><p>

Author: Trypio 5 pages</p><p> </p><p>

Soar To The Limit: The Story of Rickard Patterson and the Canadian Tough Team</p><p>

Author: White Dolphin </p><p> </p><p>

Bringing MMA Glory back to the UK</p><p>

Author: Solderboy1066</p><p> </p><p>

UFC: The WME Era </p><p>

Author: Wargall </p><p> </p><p>

ISL: The playground for the elite </p><p>

Author: Kanegen </p><p> </p><p>

Make Britain great (Cage Warriors) </p><p>

Author: Jbutton169</p><p> </p><p>

ONE FC: First Asia, Then World</p><p>

Author: Kanegan </p><p> </p><p>

Default Girl Power - SmackGirls</p><p>

Author: Sfelk </p><p> </p><p>

WMMA G.O.A.T. - Be a legend</p><p>

Author: Danny111</p><p> </p><p>

World Fighting League </p><p>

Scotsman</p><p> </p><p>

CornellVerse-Evolution</p><p>

Martel123</p><p> </p><p>

On Hold: </p><p> </p><p>

GAMMA: Worldwide</p><p>

Author: Martel123 </p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p><em>I've had a dream. I've had a dream to start a new idea, a new creation to the idea of MMA. I called up Ricksom Gracie who agreed to the idea. It's time to start fresh and it's time to recreate Fighting. This is the UFC</em></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>UFC: From the beginning coming soon.</p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p>I'm curious to what made people write up their dynasties the way they have?</p><p> </p><p>

I wanted to do a rags to riches showcase with no experience to see if it could be done and show how i did it. So not so much telling a story but showing the progress the company is making.</p><p>

Hopefully people are enjoying seeing the progress I am making. I am always happy to take suggestions if i'm missing things people would like to see.</p>

<p>Will there be any interest in a draft WMMA diary.</p><p> </p><p>

The premise is I will open the draft and people can choose their wrestlers to their camps. </p><p> </p><p>

Weight classes can be suggested but I feel we will start with featherweight to heavyweight and for females it will be flyweight and then we add as the game progresses.</p><p> </p><p>

Globalverse or one of cverse reset mods will work for this project or you can suggest anything else</p>

<p>The premise is simple. I will use a reset mod and then add a national level company so that fighters can be drafted from all over the world. Then I create a talent pool from which draft will take place. You need to draft one member of each weight class from every active game area so we can run regional tournaments and then then champion of champion tournaments.</p><p> </p><p>

That's how this work. Any suggestion or questions are welcome.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jbutton169" data-cite="jbutton169" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45096" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Thanks man.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> No problem. Hope to make the forms more easier to understand.</p>

<p><strong>Updates: </strong></p><p> </p><p>

My two dynasty's have been put on hold as I'm working on a mod which I'm using my full attention towards.</p><p> </p><p>

If you want your dynasty to take a hiatus, please tell me and I will adjust the active dynasty's accordingly.</p><p> </p><p>

Also: Fixed some spelling issues.</p>

• 2 weeks later...

A bit of an idea I came up with.

Me and some others on the forums could take on each company in the C-Verse. We would have a draft to decide who takes what company while the Headmaster (or moderator) basically takes all of it on on there own game (This would presumably be me.) Using Dms, the moderator can follow what the person who "owns" the company tells him what to do.

I'll get into more detail in a later post, but please tell me if you are interested or have any questions

A bit of an idea I came up with.

Me and some others on the forums could take on each company in the C-Verse. We would have a draft to decide who takes what company while the Headmaster (or moderator) basically takes all of it on on there own game (This would presumably be me.) Using Dms, the moderator can follow what the person who "owns" the company tells him what to do.

I'll get into more detail in a later post, but please tell me if you are interested or have any questions

Wow, so many interactive diaries are currently taking shape. I am all for the idea.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived