ISL: Playground of the Elite (WMMA draft diary)

<p>Will somebody be kind enough to take the place of teezus and complete his picks. he can replace him permanently as i have PM'd him multiple times and even though he is active, he has not responded so far.</p><p> </p><p>

The updated spreadsheet can be found <a href="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LvC183XDEINktFpaAW-iaCMwm3HUTASdxcPND2-hnlM/edit#gid=0" rel="external nofollow">here</a></p><p> </p><p>

You can choose accordingly, draft roster is in pg 6 and pg 9.</p>

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<p>If no-one takes up on this in like 4 hours when my girl gets off work I'll see if she wants in. She enjoys the game as well</p><p> </p><p>

*EDIT* id rather someone else takes it so ppl don't think I'm trying to do it twice lol but my girl probably would be down she enjoys wmma as well as hard as that is to believe lmao</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MMAManiac" data-cite="MMAManiac" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45149" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If no-one takes up on this in like 4 hours when my girl gets off work I'll see if she wants in. She enjoys the game as well<p> </p><p> *EDIT* id rather someone else takes it so ppl don't think I'm trying to do it twice lol but my girl probably would be down she enjoys wmma as well as hard as that is to believe lmao</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> She is welcome to take it or if anybody else wants, they can get in as well.</p><p> </p><p> Also, the ISl season first show is posted for predictions. You can get your predictions in if you want.</p>

<p>Set 2</p><p>

British featherweight: Graeme Spark</p><p>

South. A lightweight : Charles Stiles</p><p>

British lightweight: Gregory O'Hara</p><p>

Europe lightweight: Lukas Melberg</p><p>

USA middleweight: Buddy Garner</p><p> </p><p>

Set 3</p><p>

British middleweight: Ollie Castle</p><p>

Europe middleweight: Jaromir Grygera</p><p>

Asian/Japan welterweight: Ikku Funaki</p><p>

N.American welterweight: Rich Robinson</p><p>

USA Welterweight: Nathan Chambers</p><p>

S.american welterweight: Lucas</p><p>

British welterweight: David Webb</p><p>

Europe welterweight: Evgeni Mendtner</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Mrs.mmamaniac" data-cite="Mrs.mmamaniac" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45149" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Set 2<p> British featherweight: Graeme Spark</p><p> South. A lightweight : Charles Stiles</p><p> British lightweight: Gregory O'Hara</p><p> Europe lightweight: Lukas Melberg</p><p> USA middleweight: Buddy Garner</p><p> </p><p> Set 3</p><p> British middleweight: Ollie Castle</p><p> Europe middleweight: Jaromir Grygera</p><p> Asian/Japan welterweight: Ikku Funaki</p><p> N.American welterweight: Rich Robinson</p><p> USA Welterweight: Nathan Chambers</p><p> S.american welterweight: Lucas</p><p> British welterweight: David Webb</p><p> Europe welterweight: Evgeni Mendtner</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Welcome aboard and thanks for completing the draft.</p>

Archived