New to game some questions

Just bought TEW 2016 4 days ago. Never played previous versions so have a few quwstions from you vets out there.

1. Can i use custom belts from 2013 in 2016?

2. Does any one know of a custom Latin American Championship belt?

3. In database is there to look at workers that dont have a contract?

4. If creat a new company in the database is there an option to fill that company with workers instantly without having to creat workers one by one?

5. What happens to workers under contract on a company i delete from the database?

6. Anyone know if theres a West Coast Title belt? No luck on google.

Thanks in advance im sure i will have more questions.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Isais1" data-cite="Isais1" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45435" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> 3. In database is there to look at workers that dont have a contract?</p><p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Set the filter for "Works For" to "Unemployed".</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Matt_Black" data-cite="Matt_Black" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45435" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Set the filter for "Works For" to "Unemployed".</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thank you</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Isais1" data-cite="Isais1" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45435" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Just bought TEW 2016 4 days ago. Never played previous versions so have a few quwstions from you vets out there.<p> </p><p> 1. Can i use custom belts from 2013 in 2016?</p><p> 2. Does any one know of a custom Latin American Championship belt?</p><p> 3. In database is there to look at workers that dont have a contract?</p><p> 4. If creat a new company in the database is there an option to fill that company with workers instantly without having to creat workers one by one?</p><p> 5. What happens to workers under contract on a company i delete from the database?</p><p> 6. Anyone know if theres a West Coast Title belt? No luck on google.</p><p> </p><p> Thanks in advance im sure i will have more questions.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> 1. yes, graphics are the same</p><p> 2. i've not seen one with that wording, but doesnt mean it doesnt exist. the default has a mexican championship and there maybe some other similar ones out there</p><p> 4. i have no clue. if you create an empty company the game will sign workers to it once the game starts. or if you are running it you can sign workers</p><p> 5. all contracts will be deleted i believe</p><p> 6. There is a west coast title belt assigned to GSW in the default data, no clue if there is a generic or not.</p>

I'd also add that the forum has a pretty good search feature that i've used a lot looking for belts. go to the Mod forums for 16, 13 and 10. there may be some still pinned. you can then search for threads with Titles or Belts in their name. Though I do fear many old graphics may have been lost do to the changes of certain hosting sites

OK I have another question let's say I'm using a 1997 mod i creat a wrestler to debut in 1999 But I want him to debut with the specific company do I just give him a contract and he will all a magically appear in that company at that time frame? Or Giving him the contract make I'm available right away?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Gungner" data-cite="Gungner" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45435" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You can't have a worker debut for a specific company. When he debuts, offer him a contract (if it's your company you're talking about). When he debuts, you can't make sure that he signs for a specific company.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Gotcha thanks</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Eidenhoek" data-cite="Eidenhoek" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45435" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If they are part of that company's dojo, there's a higher <em>chance</em> of them going there, though...</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Oh ok i have not messed with Dojos. How exactly do they work? Like a minor league?</p><p> </p><p> Also what if i make these future guys with loyalty to a specific company. Will that increase their chances of signing there? Will they ever leave a company if they are loyal to it?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Isais1" data-cite="Isais1" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45435" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Another question.<p> Do you guys remember those skids that DX you should do back in the day when they would dress up as people to mock them. Is it possible to do those?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It would be just an angle with the DX workers. You can use the notes on the angle (or use freestyle angles) to name it appropriately.</p><p> </p><p> They are just DX workers using it because no one really believed HBK was Shane O'Mac when doing the angle.</p><p> </p><p> Now, if you have something like a masked gimmick where different people play the same character, then you would want to actually assign that gimmick to the worker.</p><p> </p><p> However, as those DX skits were just one-offs with someone they were feuding, I would suggest keeping the worker as is and just changing the angle notes to reflect what you are doing in it.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Isais1" data-cite="Isais1" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45435" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Oh ok i have not messed with Dojos. How exactly do they work? Like a minor league?<p> </p><p> Also what if i make these future guys with loyalty to a specific company. Will that increase their chances of signing there? Will they ever leave a company if they are loyal to it?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The dojos are the training schools (WCW Powerplant, WWE Performance Center etc).</p><p> </p><p> Set your worker who you want to debut in 1999 to be a graduate of the school/dojo associated with the company you want them to sign for. Unless their stats are awful they will 90% get at least a non-guaranteed pay-per-appearance contract upon graduation.</p><p> </p><p> Loyalty is a bad idea if your not playing Japan IMO because it's just not realistic otherwise. A loyal worker will NEVER leave the company even for more money or to sign with a bigger promotion unless they are not re-signed.</p>

Does anyone know of a site that was has real life company belts in the style of default TEW belts?

Do you mean ones that are already cut to fit the size so they will show up in the game? Not really. Most belt sites will have them sized and shaped differently. Which you can then recut into the right size for FM. Your best bet is to download a few different RW historical mods and see what they have. Different mods use different belt styles and will have different images included.

Do you mean ones that are already cut to fit the size so they will show up in the game? Not really. Most belt sites will have them sized and shaped differently. Which you can then recut into the right size for FM. Your best bet is to download a few different RW historical mods and see what they have. Different mods use different belt styles and will have different images included.

Cool thanks.

Is there a program is scans a picture of somebody and turns it into an avatar? Similar to the ones in the default game? Or renders i belive they are called.

Also if I Am currently already playing a game can I add a new wrestler into the game without going to the database and starting over?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Isais1" data-cite="Isais1" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45435" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Also if I Am currently already playing a game can I add a new wrestler into the game without going to the database and starting over?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You can import a wrestler from one of the other databases. But you can't create a new one from scratch.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Gungner" data-cite="Gungner" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45435" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You can import a wrestler from one of the other databases. But you can't create a new one from scratch.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Perfect it worked great</p>

Running wcw 1997 Nov week 4 backstage is awful. 5 workers have given me thier notice and i have a 0% rating back stage. I have given some guys bonuses, time off. I cleared the air, fired someone and played jokes but nothing. Dont know whats going on.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Isais1" data-cite="Isais1" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45435" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Running wcw 1997 Nov week 4 backstage is awful. 5 workers have given me thier notice and i have a 0% rating back stage. I have given some guys bonuses, time off. I cleared the air, fired someone and played jokes but nothing. Dont know whats going on.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> What's going on? The backstage environment is entirely realistic to WCW in 1997. The company was a mess in that regard, and that mess played a large part in the decline of the company. The company has so many toxic personalities that its going to be extremely challenging to manage.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Bigpapa42" data-cite="Bigpapa42" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45435" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What's going on? The backstage environment is entirely realistic to WCW in 1997. The company was a mess in that regard, and that mess played a large part in the decline of the company. The company has so many toxic personalities that its going to be extremely challenging to manage.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Ok So it's nothing that I did myself I'm just gonna restart with another company maybe a smaller one to get a feel for things 1st</p>

Archived