SCW: "You Gotta Have Faith" (C-Verse)

“I thought I knew what I wanted. I thought I had accomplished everything I’d sought out to do, and I thought I’d be happy living out my days on the ranch.

“But once wrestling gets in your blood, you can’t seem to get it out.”

Christian Faith took a sip from a nearby water bottle as he stood behind a podium, speaking to a small gaggle of reporters. Formerly one of the biggest stars in the world of professional wrestling, he’d been out of the public eye for several years following his “Icon vs. Icon” match with Jack Bruce.

Now, though, Christian Faith was about to dip his toe back into the waters he thought he’d left behind.

“I’m here today to announce the start of a new independent promotion called Southern Championship Wrestling.”

Cameras click and reporters fumble for their phones, looking to tweet the breaking news.

“Before anyone gets it twisted, this is not going to be something that challenges SWF or USPW, at least not yet. My aim is to invest in some younger talent, while also providing fans in the Mid South area with a fun, workrate-oriented product they’ll enjoy twice a month. I won’t be mortgaging the ranch, or attempting to bring legends out of retirement, or anything like that.

“The aim of Southern Championship Wrestling is to provide an environment that grows young stars and attracts the best independent talent from around the world. I will personally be working with the wrestlers we bring in, and it’s my hope that we can put on some fun shows.

“Speaking of which, the first show will be scheduled for a few Sundays from now, and it will be called SCW Awakening, in a nod to getting this company off the ground. We’re already in talks with a number of top talents, and we can confirm that the first show will feature an eight-man tournament for the SCW World Championship and a match for the SCW Tag Team Championships.

“Any questions?”

A reporter in the front shouted a response.

“There are rumors you’ve been in contact with members of the Confederation of the Territories. Any truth to that?”

“I’ve reached out to a few company heads, but if you’re asking if we’ll be joining up, the answer is no. I did give them a heads-up, and I asked if they had any problem with me using some of their talent if I made efforts to stay off of their planned dates. Nobody had any issues with that.”

“Can you confirm the talent you’ve already talked to?”

A snarky smile came over Christian’s face.

“…well, what’s the fun in that? Come out to Awakening and see for yourself.

“That’s all I’ve got time for right now. Thanks for coming out!”

- - - - -

It’s been a long, long time since I’ve played a game as a smaller company. I had an MAW thread for a while a few years ago, but this is going to be a bit different. In this scenario, retired superstar Christian Faith returns to the business to lead a company, teach a few younger guys, and hopefully make some money. This game is being played in DerekV’s C-Verse mod, which made a few tweaks to popularity and accelerated declines for older workers.

I was inspired to do this by TCP1’s amazing NYCW thread, so expect a lot of similarities to that (as Pablo Picasso once said, “Bad artists copy, good artists steal!”). The WIRE thread, where I run BHOTWG, is still my first priority, but this seemed like a fun venture, and I’m looking forward to seeing how it goes.

Below is the information on our product. I’m hoping to start running shows today, and I’m hoping they go well!

PRODUCT

Traditional = Key Feature/Medium/Key Feature

Mainstream = Low/None/Heavy

Comedy = Very Low/None/Low

Cult = Very Low/None/Low

Risque = Very Low/None/Low

Modern = Medium/Low/High

Realism = None/None/Low

Hyper Realism = None/None/Low

Hardcore = None/None/Medium

Lucha Libre = None/None/Medium

Pure = None/None/Low

Daredevil = None/None/Low

Match Intensity: 70%

Match Danger: 55%

Womens Wrestling: None

T&A Levels: None

Face/Heel Divide: Yes

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<p><strong>Christian Faith</strong> walked around the backstage area, shaking hands and going over matches with the talent he’d personally signed to SCW contracts. Deep down, he felt a nervous energy that hadn’t come over him since his first few matches in the business many years ago.</p><p> </p><p>

After chatting with the talent (the entirety of the roster was booked for the show), he slipped off to a side corridor of the New Mexico Armoury that allowed for a view of the crowd.</p><p> </p><p>

“Not bad,” he thought to himself as he saw people filing in. It wasn’t a 30,000-seat arena, but the small building was fairly full, which gave him a sense of reassurance that he was doing something right.</p><p> </p><p>

Christian heard two pairs of footsteps behind him. He had brought in <strong>Marvin Earnest</strong> and <strong>Ernest Forthdyke-Hume</strong> to provide commentary for the matches, and he’d hoped it would be a long-term arrangement.</p><p> </p><p>

“You guys ready to go?,” he asked.</p><p> </p><p>

“Oh, sure,” Marvin replied. “This is old hat for us. What about you?”</p><p> </p><p>

“Eh. Hanging in there.”</p><p> </p><p>

“Well, showtime’s in five minutes,” Ernest responded. “Better get ready!”</p><p> </p><p>

“Yeah, I suppose I should.”</p><p> </p><p>

The commentators walked out through the curtain to respectful applause from the crowd, especially those familiar with Mid-Atlantic Wrestling. Upon hearing the cheers from the crowd, Christian relaxed. He stood up straight, and a slight smile came to his lips.</p><p> </p><p>

“Alright,” he said to himself. “Let’s do this thing.”</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>- - - - -</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">SCW Awakening</span></strong></p><p>

January 2016, Week Two</p><p>

Attendance: 861</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ANGLE:</strong> <strong>Christian Faith</strong> came out to pump up the crowd ahead of SCW’s very first show. <strong>(B)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>SCW WORLD TOURNAMENT QUARTERS:</strong> <strong>Art Reed</strong> vs. <strong>Guerrero Muerto</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Reed provided the audience with someone many recognized, and he did not disappoint, forcing Muerto to tap to the Dread Lock at 13:13. <strong>(D+)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>SCW WORLD TOURNAMENT QUARTERS:</strong> <strong>Logan Wolfsbaine</strong> vs. <strong>Fumihiro Ota</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Ota (aka Super Ninja) was expected to prevail easily over rookie Logan Wolfsbaine, but the newcomer held his own and got plenty of offense. However, the veteran prevailed with a Ninja Strike at 9:50. <strong>(C-)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>SCW WORLD TOURNAMENT QUARTERS:</strong> <strong>Rayne Man</strong> vs. <strong>Greg Gauge</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Commentators Marvin Earnest and Ernest Forthdyke-Hume provided plenty of exposition on Gauge’s famous family, and he wrestled like a Keith in carrying a solid match. Gauge prevailed at 13:20 via submission with the Proton Lock. <strong>(C-)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>SCW WORLD TOURNAMENT QUARTERS:</strong> <strong>Masked Cougar</strong> vs. <strong>Ernest Youngman</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The crowd was not kind to these men, both of whom debuted with gimmicks that were immediately rejected by the audience. They tried hard, but couldn’t match the earlier affairs, and Cougar moved on at 13:15 following a Cougar Pounce. <strong>(D)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>SCW TAG TEAM TITLES:</strong> <strong>Rich and Famous</strong> vs. <strong>El Mitico Jr.</strong> and <strong>Kip Keenan</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The outcome here shouldn’t have been too shocking considering, well, that only one of these groups is actually a team. Mitico and Keenan showed potential, but Jackpot Jordan got the duke with a Cash In at 12:36, giving him and Jake Idol the titles. <strong>(D)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>SCW WORLD TOURNAMENT SEMIS:</strong> Art Reed vs. Fumihiro Ota</p><p> </p><p>

This is a main event-caliber match, and the crowd treated it like one. The two veterans put on a show until the 13:16 mark, when Ota could not escape the Dread Lock and tapped out. <strong>(C-)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ANGLE:</strong> Ota jumped Reed after the match, and paramedics helped him to the backstage area. <strong>©</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>SCW WORLD TOURNAMENT SEMIS:</strong> Masked Cougar vs. Greg Gauge</p><p> </p><p>

The crowd was unsure of Cougar after his gimmick was so poorly-received earlier in the evening, but Gauge once again showed off all of his skills to keep the crowd invested in the match. For the second time tonight, the Proton Lock did the job, as Cougar submitted in 13:14. <strong>(C-)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>SCW WORLD TOURNAMENT FINALS:</strong> Art Reed vs. Greg Gauge</p><p> </p><p>

Reed was still selling injuries sustained at Ota’s hands, and he may have also been feeling his age in his third match of the night. As such, this wasn’t quite up to the level of some of the earlier matches. Still, the crowd reacted strongly at 20:11, when Gauge cheap-shotted Reed to set up the Proton Lock, which ultimately won him the tournament and the title. <strong>(D+)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ANGLE:</strong> Gauge bragged about his victory, but his promo was interrupted by the arriving <strong>Kirk Jameson</strong>. Christian Faith came out and booked Gauge’s first title defense for SCW Live!, scheduled for two weeks from now. <strong>(C-)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>SHOW RATING: C-.</strong></p><p> </p><p>

One heck of a start for us, with some fun matches and a few angles setting up future shows. The crowd seemed receptive to Greg Gauge, and the older guys showed they can still go.</p><p> </p><p>

Up next: Bring out the MASH unit, or whatever quack we can afford on our small-time budget!</p>

<p>In news from around the wrestling world, <strong>Greg Gauge</strong> was inexplicably jobbed out in the first round of the Rip Chord Invitational, but put on the consensus match of the night with eventual runner-up Syd Collier. He’s creating a lot of buzz with his work. I just hope we can hold onto him for a while.</p><p> </p><p>

Also, <strong>Marvin Earnest</strong> bought drinks for everyone before the show. What a guy.</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">SCW Live!</span></strong></p><p>

January 2016, Week Four</p><p>

Attendance: 877</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>El Mitico Jr. vs. Guerrero Muerto vs. Kip Keenan</strong></p><p> </p><p>

These three came out to try to warm up the crowd, and they put together a solid (if unspectacular opener). Keenan didn’t do a great job keeping up, which dragged it down a bit, but the crowd popped when Mitico pinned Guerrero. <strong>(D+)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ANGLE:</strong> Mitico celebrated as Keenan grabbed a microphone. Keenan said that they’re better together than apart, and proposed running together as a tag team. Before Mitico could accept, Guerrero ran back into the ring, steel chair in hand, and wiped them both out. <strong>(D)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ANGLE:</strong> <strong>Rich and Famous</strong> walked out to the ring and berated as many fans as possible on their way there. Yes, it’s cheap heat, and some fans saw through it, but others found it pretty entertaining. <strong>(E+)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>SCW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS:</strong> Rich and Famous © vs. Rayne Man and Logan Wolfsbaine</p><p> </p><p>

This match wasn’t terrible, but was marred by Rayne Man suffering a strained bicep midway through. The four men did get through it, though, and the champs retained at 13:20 when Idol pinned Wolfsbaine following a Reality Check. <strong>(D)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Art Reed vs. Ernest Youngman</strong></p><p> </p><p>

What was it with injuries on this show? Two weeks after Youngman’s gimmick went over like a lead balloon, he suffered a broken toe against Art Reed. Thankfully, the two pieced together the match well enough to keep it going, and Reed pinned his foe at 12:41 following a Dark Matter. <strong>(D-)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ANGLE:</strong> Art Reed celebrated his win, but was ambushed by an attacking <strong>Fumihiro Ota</strong>. Ota assaulted Reed from pillar to post until <strong>Christian Faith</strong> appeared to break it up…and punish Ota with a match right now. <strong>©</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Masked Cougar vs. Fumihiro Ota</strong></p><p> </p><p>

With Cougar still recovering from a rocky debut, he and Ota worked fairly well together, delivering arguably the match of the night to this point. Ota regained some momentum at 13:13, when he defeated Cougar with a Ninja Strike. <strong>(D+)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>SCW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP:</strong> Greg Gauge © vs. Kirk Jameson</p><p> </p><p>

Jameson was pretty unknown around the Mid-South area, but he and Gauge stole the show with a very strong match. They displayed great chemistry together, and in the first of what could be many matches against one another, Gauge retained his title via the Proton Lock at 13:02. <strong>(C-)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ANGLE:</strong> Gauge celebrated with his title, but Art Reed appeared on the ramp, pointing out that the only reason Gauge won that title is because he cheated at Awakening. He challenged Gauge to a match next month, and the champion accepted. <strong>(D+)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>SHOW RATING: C-.</strong> Gauge and Jameson having great chemistry more than makes up for the minor injuries suffered earlier in the night. What’s more, the rating probably could’ve been a touch higher, but both got dinged for stamina. It was a forgettable undercard, but one that led up to a show-saving main event.</p><p> </p><p>

We won our regional battle in the area, which is also great. Not so great, however, is news of Greg Gauge and Ernest Youngman getting touring contracts with PGHW. They’re non-exclusive deals, but I was hoping to keep them secrets for a while!</p><p> </p><p>

Up next: A rematch from Awakening, and a few new arrivals!</p>

<p>We dropped a little more than $3,000 in our first month of business. For a new company running two shows a month, that’s not bad. If we keep putting out solid shows, people will come.</p><p> </p><p>

Our biggest concern is a trend we’re seeing in SWF. They’re calling people up from RIPW like crazy. Lassana Makutsi, Primus Allen, and Ekuma were among the recent call-ups, and if my instincts are right, that means a raid could be coming.</p><p> </p><p>

Meanwhile…</p><p> </p><p>

<em>RIIIIIIIING</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

RIIIIIIIING</em></p><p> </p><p>

“…Christian Faith here.”</p><p> </p><p>

<em>“…you answer your phone with your wrestling name?”</em></p><p> </p><p>

“…it’s part of my charm. I heard you were coming back.”</p><p> </p><p>

<em>“Yep. I got your offer. Let’s talk about it in-person. I’ve heard your ranch is nice.”</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

CLICK.</em></p><p> </p><p>

- - - - -</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">SCW Slings and Arrows</span></strong></p><p>

February 2016, Week Two</p><p>

Attendance: 961</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ANGLE: El Mitico Jr.</strong> and <strong>Kip Keenan</strong> came out for a match against <strong>Guerrero Muerto</strong> and a mystery partner. Muerto followed…flanked by <strong>Mario Heroic</strong>, who was making his return to the ring! <strong>(D+)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>El Mitico Jr. and Kip Keenan vs. Guerrero Muerto and Mario Heroic</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Nobody remembered Heroic for being…well, heroic, in the ring, but he and Muerto showed excellent chemistry as a tag team. That, combined with a tremendous performance from Mitico, led to a hot opener, which concluded at 9:37 with Muerto grabbing the tights with one hand and the rope with both feet while pinning Keenan. <strong>(C-)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kirk Jameson vs. Frantic Ali</strong></p><p> </p><p>

In another surprise debut, IPW Champion Frantic Ali showed up to face Kirk Jameson, who was fresh off of a buzzworthy match against Greg Gauge. This time, though, the outcome was sizably different, as Jameson prevailed at 11:42 with the Kirk-Hold. <strong>(D+)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ANGLE: Ernest Youngman</strong> came to the ring and berated the crowd. He said he knew his first few weeks in SCW didn’t go well, but that tonight marked the start of a new era. He offered an open challenge…and out walked the debuting <strong>Frankie Perez! (D-)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Frankie Perez vs. Ernest Youngman</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Boy, Youngman is just on an awful run right now. This match wasn’t bad, but it was far from good, and given the quality of the two men in the ring, it should’ve been miles better. Perez finished Youngman at 12:56 with a P-Clutch. <strong>(D)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Fumihiro Ota and Rich And Famous vs. Masked Cougar, Rayne Man, and Logan Wolfsbaine</strong></p><p> </p><p>

This was your token “get guys on the card” six-man match, and to the surprise of very few, Ota carried the match from a workrate perspective. The outcome wasn’t a shock, either, as Jake Idol pinned Wolfsbaine at 12:02 with a Reality Check. <strong>(D+)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ANGLE:</strong> Rich and Famous celebrated in the ring, mocking the fallen Wolfsbaine. However, Masked Cougar and Rayne Man dove back into the ring, getting a measure of revenge by sending the tag champs back up the ramp to regroup. <strong>(D)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>SCW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP: Greg Gauge © vs. Art Reed</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Once again, Greg Gauge had his working boots on. Art Reed’s downhill slide due to age has been evident, but Gauge carried him to a strong main event. The end came at 12:27, when Fumihiro Ota ran in and hit Reed with a surprise Ninja Strike. This allowed Gauge to slip on the Proton Lock, which was good for the submission victory. <strong>©</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ANGLE:</strong> Gauge and Ota teamed up to stomp on Reed, and this proved too much for <strong>Frankie Perez</strong> to take, as he rushed out from the backstage area to even the odds. Perez then grabbed a microphone, challenging Gauge and Ota to a tag team match at <em>SCW Live!</em> <strong>(D+)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>SHOW RATING: C-.</strong> The bookends made this show, and Muerto and Heroic having excellent chemistry was an insane stroke of luck that makes both of them unbelievably useful. Gauge was Gauge, once again working a terrific main event, and it’s nice that we were able to get Perez in and involved right away, too.</p><p> </p><p>

Up next: Tag team turmoil on <em>SCW Live!</em>, plus…wait, <strong>WHO</strong> is available???</p>

Nice start to your new story. It’s funny as just yesterday I was looking for MAW diaries and ran across the one you did. I’ve been looking at running MAW so it was good to see how things ran with yours.

Looking forward to see how your SCW does. I have one I have been working on also called SCW (Sin City Wrestling) but haven’t started bringing the story out yet. Maybe I’ll change the name of mine

Nice start to your new story. It’s funny as just yesterday I was looking for MAW diaries and ran across the one you did. I’ve been looking at running MAW so it was good to see how things ran with yours.

Looking forward to see how your SCW does. I have one I have been working on also called SCW (Sin City Wrestling) but haven’t started bringing the story out yet. Maybe I’ll change the name of mine

I had a lot of fun with that MAW diary, but the thing was that I had absolutely no idea how to actually play the game. Now, I've got some experience under me, and I feel like I kind of, sort of, know what I'm doing. :D

Thanks for reading. Looking forward to seeing what you've got!

<p>It’s been a busy few weeks in wrestling, and most of the news is odd. Most relevant to us is that one of our own is making the headlines for the wrong reasons. Apparently, Kip Keenan isn’t on the best of terms with FCW booker Handsome Stranger. He’s left some messages a few people say are threatening, and if he’s not careful, he could wind up burning that bridge.</p><p> </p><p>

There are also reports of some bad blood between NYCW and PSW. There were rumblings about PSW potentially joining the COTT when I made a few calls a couple of months ago, and I’ve had nothing but positive dealings with both Larry and Mitch, so I’m hoping this spat ends quickly.</p><p> </p><p>

Unfortunately, we also have some truly sad news to report. Wrestling visionary and former DAVE head Phil Vibert passed away far too young, at age 42. Improbably, he was struck by lightning twice in a row. Those who say lightning never strikes twice, well…sorry to say that you’re mistaken.</p><p> </p><p>

- - - - -</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">SCW Live!</span></strong></p><p>

February 2016, Week Four</p><p>

Attendance: 945</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kirk Jameson and Logan Wolfsbaine vs. Guerrero Muerto and Mario Heroic</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Before the match, Muerto and Heroic announced they’d now go by the name End of Days. The two once again put their remarkable chemistry on display, and Heroic pinned Wolfsbaine at 12:54 with a Hero Attack. <strong>(D+)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kip Keenan vs. Frantic Ali</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The chemistry gods, however, did not smile on this match. Keenan and Ali did not click at all whatsoever, and that made for a stinker of a match. Keenan, though, did gain some momentum at 10:23, when he pinned Ali following a Belly to Belly Suplex. <strong>(D-)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ANGLE: Ernest Youngman</strong> came out carrying himself much differently than he had been, tweaking his gimmick to a “blinged-up boss.” He ran down everyone in the building, and after a few minutes, <strong>El Mitico Jr.</strong> decided he had had enough, running down to challenge him to a match. <strong>(D+)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>El Mitico Jr. vs. Ernest Youngman</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The decision to change Youngman’s gimmick proved wise, as this was by far the best match of his SCW career. He and Mitico worked a fast-paced affair that brought the crowd to its feet, and the crowd kept cheering at 13:11, when Mitico pinned Youngman following a Northern Lights Suplex. <strong>(C-)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>SCW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS: Rich And Famous © vs. Rayne Man and Masked Cougar</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Jordan and Idol continued their reign of dominance over the small tag team division in SCW, as Rayne Man and Masked Cougar proved unable to work together all that well. Jordan also got the crowd hot by cheating to win at 13:11. <strong>(D)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ANGLE: Jackpot Jordan</strong> and <strong>Jake Idol</strong> grab microphones and begin to talk trash, but they’re confronted by <strong>El Mitico Jr., Kip Keenan, Guerrero Muerto,</strong> and <strong>Mario Heroic</strong>. A three-way brawl ensues, and a triple threat match is made for SCW Ides of March in two weeks. <strong>(D-)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Art Reed and Frankie Perez vs. Greg Gauge and Fumihiro Ota</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Admittedly, some were a bit skeptical of Perez being given a main event spot fairly quickly. However, he more than carried his end of a very strong main event. The match got out of control fairly quickly, and while referee Matthew White did his best to keep things under control, it ended at 12:42 due to a double disqualification. <strong>©</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ANGLE:</strong> The four men keep brawling until <strong>Christian Faith</strong> appears on the ramp, ordering them to halt. He announces that Ides of March will have a double main event, with <strong>Greg Gauge</strong> defending the SCW World Championship against <strong>Frankie Perez</strong> and <strong>Art Reed</strong> and <strong>Fumihiro Ota</strong> settling their differences in a steel cage. Furthermore, the two winners of those matches will meet for the SCW World Title at next month’s edition of SCW Live!...in a triple threat match that includes SCW’s newest, highest-profile signee. Faith cryptically announces that the wrestlers will know who that is just as soon as everyone else does, and the show ends with his lips curling into a smirk. <strong>(B-)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>SHOW RATING: C.</strong> Woohoo, our best show yet! Youngman gets that albatross of a gimmick off of him, the main event becomes our best match ever, and we make several fairly big matches for Ides of March, which will likely be our biggest show yet. The big buzz around SCW, though, is this: Who, precisely, was Christian Faith referring to?</p><p> </p><p>

Next time: Scores get settled, titles are on the line, and SCW makes an announcement that rocks the American indy scene to its foundation.</p>

<p>Bad news from Japan, as Kinnojo Horri suffered a shattered knee and will be out of action for more than a year. Locally, Rayne Man’s selfish behavior didn’t go over well with the rest of the locker room. This didn’t seem too serious, so we gave him a slap on the wrist. It seemed to work, as his behavior improved and backstage morale remained high.</p><p> </p><p>

This was good, because this would turn out to be our most important show to date.</p><p> </p><p>

- - - - -</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">SCW Ides of March</span></strong></p><p>

March 2016, Week Two</p><p>

Attendance: 1,000 (SELL-OUT)</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Logan Wolfsbaine vs. Remmy Honeyman</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Honeyman was brought in on a one-night deal due to the need for an additional heel. He played his role well and worked fairly well with the inexperienced Wolfsbaine, who earned his first SCW win at 10:10 with a Belly to Belly Suplex. <strong>(D)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rayne Man and Kirk Jameson vs. Ernest Youngman and Frantic Ali</strong></p><p> </p><p>

We tried out a few new tag team combinations here. This match was fine, although nothing that set the world on fire. Ultimately, Rayne Man got a much-needed win (from a momentum standpoint) at 12:53 when he hit Ali with a Rayne Drop. <strong>(D-)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ANGLE: Ernest Youngman</strong> snapped after the match, laying <strong>Frantic Ali</strong> out and leaving him in the ring as he stormed off to the back. <strong>(D+)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>SCW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS: Rich And Famous © vs. El Mitico Jr. and Kip Keenan vs. End of Days</strong></p><p> </p><p>

In a bit of a surprise, we had a title change here. Rich And Famous had done a decent job since coming in, but we couldn’t deny that Guerrero Muerto and Mario Heroic had given the division a much-needed shot in the arm. As such, they prevailed at 11:43 for the first title change in SCW history. <strong>(C-)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ANGLE: Christian Faith</strong> interrupted <strong>Guerrero Muerto</strong> and <strong>Mario Heroic’s</strong> celebrations. He congratulated them on their victory, but warned they would be putting the titles on the line in two weeks at <em>SCW Live!</em>…against the newly-signed tag team of <strong>Marv Statler</strong> and <strong>Dean Waldorf</strong>, the Ring Generals. <strong>©</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ANGLE: Jack Griffith</strong> came out of the crowd to make a surprise appearance. Initially, he appeared grateful for the response, but he quickly turned on the fans, saying they wouldn’t know true talent if it hit them across the face. This brought out <strong>Masked Cougar</strong>, who, like Youngman two weeks earlier, was carrying himself much differently. Cougar demanded a match, and Griffith accepted the challenge. <strong>(D)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Masked Cougar vs. Jack Griffith</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Griffith was not happy about doing business here, but this was a tryout match for him and a spot for Cougar to get some momentum. Revitalized by his new gimmick, the masked man had his best showing yet, pinning Griffith at 9:47 with a Cougar Pounce. <strong>(D+)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>CAGE MATCH: Art Reed vs. Fumihiro Ota</strong></p><p> </p><p>

This has proven to be a hot storyline, and these two delivered like the veterans they are. Maybe they couldn’t go like they could a few years earlier, but this was still lots of fun, and the crowd came unglued at 11:36, when Ota tapped out to the Dread Lock. <strong>(C-)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>SCW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP: Greg Gauge © vs. Frankie Perez</strong></p><p> </p><p>

We gave this match plenty of time, and the two young guys absolutely delivered. What we got was a 20-minute barn-burner between two top prospects, and while Perez got a heck of a rub, Gauge ultimately retained the title at 19:44 via submission with the Proton Lock. <strong>©</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ANGLE: Greg Gauge</strong> celebrated in the ring, but out came <strong>Christian Faith</strong>, smiling from ear to ear. Faith congratulated Gauge on the win while saying he’s turned plenty of heads lately. However, he’s here to inform him that he may be on the verge of his toughest test yet. In two weeks at <em>SCW Live!</em>, Gauge will put his title on the line in a triple threat match. One of those opponents will be <strong>Art Reed</strong>, and the other opponent, SCW’s newest signing, is…</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>JOHN GREED. (B)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>SHOW RATING: C.</strong> It’s always good to end on a shocking note, and that’s certainly what we’ve got here. SWF cut John Greed loose, and while his contract meant he couldn’t be booked on this show, we did manage to sign him to a pay-per-appearance contract for a non-insane amount of money. He instantly becomes the biggest name on our roster, and I can’t wait to see how we’ll be able to use him.</p><p> </p><p>

The show itself was a lot of fun. Gauge and Perez put on a show in the main event, and End of Days winning the tag titles should give both of them a chance to run with their newfound momentum (hopefully Heroic isn’t regretting the decision to return to the business!). Add in a few surprise appearances (even though Griffith almost certainly won’t be asked back), and you’ve got a show that did pretty well.</p><p> </p><p>

Up next: John Greed debuts for SCW!</p>

<p>In national news, USPW has stolen Wolf Hawkins, Aaron Andrews, and Danny Fonzarelli from TCW, all in the past two weeks. This could spell big trouble for TCW, as their main event scene is pretty much Rocky Golden and nobody else. In the one piece of recent bad news for USPW, Rich Money is headed to SOTBPW (don’t they already have Multimillionario? My head hurts at this one).</p><p> </p><p>

We’re also hearing word EMLL could be in big financial trouble. We’re not doing so great ourselves, as we’ll lose money for the third straight month, but we’re at least gaining a lot of ground in terms of popularity and importance. We should make the jump from small to regional soon, and with that comes more sponsorship money.</p><p> </p><p>

Closer to home, Kirk Jameson is now dating his FCW valet, Maryam Vega. Good for him.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">SCW Live!</span></strong></p><p>

March 2016, Week Four</p><p>

<strong>ANGLE: Christian Faith</strong> introduced <strong>John Greed</strong>, who was immediately booed by the capacity crowd in attendance. Greed took time to explain that life as SCW knows it is now over. The first step for Greed towards leaving dingy places like this for the big time, he explained, comes tonight, when he wins the SCW World Championship. With flair, he signed his SCW contract, all while looking at Christian Faith with a knowing smirk. <strong>(B+)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rich and Famous vs. Frankie Perez and Masked Cougar</strong></p><p> </p><p>

This served as a way for the former tag champs to regain some momentum. This proved to be a fun opening match, but the crowd hated the ending, when Jake Idol pinned Masked Cougar after using a foreign object. <strong>(D+)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>El Mitico Jr. vs. Frantic Ali</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The chemistry gods did not smile on this match. While both men are solid workers, Mitico and Ali didn’t click at all. Ultimately, Mitico ended the match at 12:14 with a Northern Lights Suplex that ultimately earned him the pinfall. <strong>(D)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>SCW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS: End of Days © vs. The Ring Generals</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The Ring Generals put forth a solid showing in their local debut, giving the tag champs all they could handle in their first title defense. However, just when it seemed that there may be a title change, the referee went down, and Jackpot Jordan and Jake Idol appeared. They laid waste to Statler and Waldorf, and Heroic pinned Waldorf to retain the straps. <strong>(D+)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kirk Jameson vs. Ernest Youngman</strong></p><p> </p><p>

When in doubt, give the kids time and see what they can do. That was the logic behind this match, which served as an undercard show-stealer. Jameson ultimately pinned Youngman with a Bullseye following 18:28 of back-and-forth action. <strong>(C-)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ANGLE: Kirk Jameson</strong> offered <strong>Ernest Youngman</strong> a handshake, but Youngman sucker-punched him to the boos of the crowd. <strong>(D+)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>SCW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP: Greg Gauge © vs. Art Reed vs. John Greed</strong></p><p> </p><p>

All three men had their working boots on for this one, which was probably the biggest match in company history to date. Art Reed had the crowd behind him against the two heels, but his chances of winning went up in smoke when Fumihiro Ota arrived. One Ninja Strike and one Crash Diet later, John Greed had pinned Art Reed to win the title, despite former champion Gauge not being involved in the finish. <strong>©</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ANGLE: Fumihiro Ota</strong> continued his assault on <strong>Art Reed</strong> after the bell. <strong>John Greed</strong> retrieved his title and went to break up the fight…only to join in with stomps on his fallen foe. Reed finally mustered enough energy to roll out of the ring, and Greed and Ota embraced to the boos of the crowd. <strong>(C+)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>SHOW RATING: C.</strong> As expected, John Greed makes an impact right away, winning the title and ticking a lot of fans off. We started a few other fun storylines on this show, ones that should be fun to play out in the weeks and months ahead.</p><p> </p><p>

Up next: The John Greed era begins in earnest (no, not Marvin or Mr. Youngman).</p>

<p>We start off with news that made me want to punch a wall when I heard it. While working for BCG in Japan, El Mitico Jr. suffered a torn rotator cuff that will put him out of action for a year. He was just starting to get over, and had started establishing himself as a high-quality worker, so I’m more than a little upset.</p><p> </p><p>

In better news, Masked Cougar organized and won a video game tournament. It’s good to see him in better spirits after the way his initial gimmick was received by the audience. He’d also help a new guy break into the company later in the evening, but we’ll cross that bridge when we get there.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">SCW One Wild Night</span></strong></p><p>

April 2016, Week Two</p><p>

<strong>ANGLE: John Greed, Fumihiro Ota, Jackpot Jordan,</strong> and <strong>Jake Idol</strong> stood in the ring together. Greed announced the formation of the Greed Machine, a faction designed to wage war on the rest of SCW. Jordan and Idol then announced that the takeover started tonight, when Rich and Famous would win back the SCW Tag Team Championships. <strong>(D+)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>SCW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS: End of Days © vs. Rich And Famous</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The heel-heel dynamic made things a bit sketchy here, as the crowd took turns booing each pair. However, the fans had reason to cheer at 13:11, when The Ring Generals ran out and laid waste to both teams, forcing the referee to declare a draw. <strong>(D)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ANGLE: Marv Statler</strong> and <strong>Dean Waldorf</strong> continued the rampage until <strong>Christian Faith</strong> appears at the top of the ramp. To satisfy the pair’s desire to fight, he assembled a six-man tag match for later in the evening, featuring The Ring Generals and <strong>Art Reed</strong> teaming up to take on <strong>John Greed, Fumihiro Ota,</strong> and <strong>Greg Gauge. (B-)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Logan Wolfsbaine vs. Ernest Youngman</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Two young talents took to the ring here, and they put together a solid little match. Wolfsbaine is still learning the ropes, though, so it was no shock when Youngman prevailed at 10:07 following The Hit. <strong>(D+)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Frankie Perez vs. Seth Whitehead</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Whitehead was brought in on a one-night deal, but this was all about Perez, who dictated the match from start to finish. Ultimately, he forced Whitehead to tap out to the P-Clutch at 9:32. <strong>(D+)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Masked Cougar vs. Roy Edison</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Edison’s debut saw the MMA fighter display tremendous chemistry with Masked Cougar. The result was a true show-stealer, with both men bringing the fans to their feet. Edison, though, prevailed at 12:48 with an Arm Bar, getting his SCW career off to a winning start. <strong>©</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ANGLE: Roy Edison</strong> went back to the Arm Bar after the match and threatened to break <strong>Masked Cougar</strong>’s arm. However, <strong>Frankie Perez</strong> ran out to put a stop to the beatdown. <strong>(D+)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kirk Jameson vs. Frantic Ali</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Booking this match after Cougar/Edison was probably a mistake. The two tried, but couldn’t quite follow the match that came before it. Jameson, though, did get cheered at 12:44, when he prevailed via pinfall. <strong>(D+)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ANGLE: Ernest Youngman</strong> rushed out and beat down <strong>Kirk Jameson</strong>, battering him from pillar to post until security flew out to separate the two. <strong>(D+)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Art Reed and The Ring Generals vs. John Greed, Fumihiro Ota, and Greg Gauge</strong></p><p> </p><p>

This match got plenty of time, and there was plenty of animosity following the events that took place earlier in the evening. That didn’t go away when the match was over, as Ota used underhanded tactics to pin Reed at 16:54. <strong>©</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>SHOW RATING: C.</strong> We continue to put forth a solid product in front of good crowds. We knew the main event would be fun, but Edison/Cougar was a pleasant surprise (especially since Edison’s still learning how to work). We advanced a few storylines, and it shouldn’t be too long until we move from Small to Regional.</p><p> </p><p>

Frantic Ali, as expected, complained about his booking. Tough to get any momentum when you have horrible chemistry with most of the roster, kid!</p><p> </p><p>

Up next: Who fills El Mitico Jr.’s spot on the roster, and will anyone rise up to try to stop the Greed Machine?</p>

<p>We made the mistake of booking SCW Live! on the same night as a PSW show, which meant a few of our guys couldn’t make it. However, we’ve got some fun stuff planned, and I’m hoping we can keep our momentum going.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">SCW Live!</span></strong></p><p>

April 2016, Week Four</p><p>

<strong>ANGLE: Kip Keenan</strong> appeared in the ring, discussing his tag team partner, El Mitico Jr. He explained the severity of his injury, but was interrupted…by <strong>BULLDOZER BRANDON SMITH</strong>, who said Mitico wasn’t worth anyone’s time (especially now that SCW had hired some REAL talent). Outraged, Keenan challenged Smith to a match. <strong>(D)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kip Keenan vs. Bulldozer Brandon Smith</strong></p><p> </p><p>

This wasn’t much, since this region isn’t overly familiar with either Keenan or Smith. Still, it wasn’t an awful opener, and it served the purpose of getting Smith some momentum, as the big man prevailed in 9:44 with a Backdrop Driver. <strong>(D)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Frankie Perez and Kirk Jameson vs. Roy Edison and Frantic Ali</strong></p><p> </p><p>

This was supposed to be Ernest Youngman in the final slot, but he worked the PSW show instead. Shame. Anyway, Edison unfortunately can’t call matches in the ring yet, so his performance was limited. The match itself was still fine, as Perez forced Ali to tap to the P-Clutch at 12:45. <strong>(D+)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Art Reed, Masked Cougar, and The Ring Generals vs. Fumihiro Ota, Greg Gauge, and Rich And Famous</strong></p><p> </p><p>

We thought this would be a fun way to get guys on the card, and it proved to be a cool match with some combinations we hadn’t seen yet. Gauge, unsurprisingly, carried the match, and it was he who got the duke at 19:56, when he forced Marv Statler to tap out to the Proton Lock after blatantly cheating. <strong>(C-)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ANGLE: Art Reed</strong> and <strong>Fumihiro Ota</strong> brawled all over the building until <strong>Christian Faith</strong> interrupted. He said the fans want to know for sure which of the veterans is best, so he booked a final match between the two in two weeks, with the stipulation that anyone interfering would be fired immediately. <strong>(B-)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>SCW World Championship: John Greed © vs. Rayne Man</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Unfortunately, these two didn’t have much chemistry. Greed’s talents ensured the match was fine, but it didn’t quite reach the level of past main events. The champion ultimately retained his title at 24:02 following a Crash Diet. <strong>(C-)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>SHOW RATING: C-.</strong> Not our best show, but Live is supposed to be the B-show anyway, and it increased our popularity, so that’s just fine. Greed pulling a C- match out of Rayne Man despite poor chemistry is the wrestling equivalent of drawing water from a stone at this point, and people seem excited for the final clash between Reed and Ota. We unsurprisingly won our regional battle in Mid-South, and we’re also popular enough to engage in battles in the South West, where we were first of five Small promotions there, too. We may need to start running some shows there, I guess.</p><p> </p><p>

Up next: Two veterans settle the score, plus an announcement of a new star being signed to an SCW contract!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Theheel" data-cite="Theheel" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45481" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This is coming along nicely, how have the finances been so far? I know you lost money first 3 months but how deep in the hole are you?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Dropping between $6k-$8k a month. Nothing catastrophic, but steady bleeding that's to be expected at my promotion's size.</p>

<p>In North American news, USPW has opted to let The Force’s contract expire. We attempted to approach him about coming into SCW, but he said we were too small for him. Given the financial losses we’re eating, this is probably a good thing, but we could’ve found some fun ways to use him (at least for a little while). Also, Strongman is being allowed to leave SOTBPW, but at 49 years old, he’s likely in steep decline, so we’re not interested. Finally, we heard Sam Strong will fully retire from the business next month. Good for him. He deserves some time to himself.</p><p> </p><p>

Across the Pacific, Haruki Kudo unfortunately passed away (and was promptly inducted into the Hall of Immortals). Kaneie Komine has been tapped as GCG’s new leader, and his first move was a cost-cutting spree where several younger workers (like Razan Okamoto and Tanyu Toshusai) were shown the door. Furthermore, this has already led to a “hatred” relationship with Komine’s former promotion, BHOTWG, which could make things pretty interesting over there.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">SCW Proving Grounds</span></strong></p><p>

May 2016, Week Two</p><p>

<strong>ANGLE: Art Reed</strong> confronted <strong>Christian Faith</strong> to start the show. He said he wants to settle his beef with <strong>Fumihiro Ota</strong> like a man, and specifically asked to make their match tonight a Last Man Standing match. Faith reluctantly agreed. <strong>(C+)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kip Keenan vs. Ernest Youngman</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Unfortunately, Mitico’s injury means creative doesn’t have much for Keenan, which relegated him to curtain-jerking job duty here. Youngman continued his recent surge of momentum at 10:04, when he scored a pinfall following The Hit. <strong>(D+)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ANGLE:</strong> As payback for several cheap shots, <strong>Kirk Jameson</strong> ran out and began to beat up <strong>Ernest Youngman</strong>, to the delight of the crowd. Running on adrenaline and dressed to wrestle, he signaled to the referee that he was ready for his match at that very moment. <strong>(D+)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Kirk Jameson vs. Seth Whitehead</strong></p><p> </p><p>

OH, COME ON!!! Whitehead, who we brought in on another one-shot deal, was carried to a decent performance by Jameson. In return, he injured Jameson, who suffered a broken collar bone. Somehow, Jameson kept it together long enough to score a submission win at 10:03 with a Kirk-Hold. <strong>(C-)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Ring Generals vs. Bulldozer Brandon Smith and Frantic Ali</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Possibly due to the disappointment in the air following Jameson's injury, this match never really got out of first gear. It was solid, but unspectacular, and Statler pinned Ali at 9:52 following a Wheelbarrow Bomb. <strong>(D)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Logan Wolfsbaine vs. Greg Gauge</strong></p><p> </p><p>

This was the latest data collection point in the “see what Greg Gauge can get out of random workers” experiment. We have high hopes for Wolfsbaine going forward, and this match showed why. He was never winning, but he looked solid in defeat as Gauge forced him to tap out at 10:23 with a Proton Lock. <strong>©</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ANGLE: Greg Gauge</strong> was approached by <strong>John Greed</strong> after the match. Greed offered him a spot in the Greed Machine, possibly as his right-hand man. Gauge pondered the offer before silently sliding out of the ring. <strong>(B)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rayne Man vs. Roy Edison</strong></p><p> </p><p>

We debated putting Edison with Cougar again, but decided to wait on that rematch for a while. Instead, Rayne Man got fed to one of our newest signees, as he tapped to an Arm Bar at 11:31. <strong>(D+)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>LAST MAN STANDING: Art Reed vs. Fumihiro Ota</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The two veterans let it all hang out here, as their feud came to a head. Perhaps they weren’t as suited to this format as a standard match, but this wasn’t bad. Unfortunately for the fans, Reed fell in clean fashion, as he could not beat a 10-count following a Ninja Strike at 12:44. <strong>(D+)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ANGLE: Christian Faith</strong> came out and congratulated <strong>Fumihiro Ota</strong> on his victory. With the win, he said, Ota earned a spot in a number-one contender match for the SCW World Championship, which would take place in two weeks at SCW Live! His opponent, Faith said, would be SCW’s newest free agent signing…<strong>FLYING JIMMY FOXX. (B+)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>SCW World Championship: John Greed © vs. Frankie Perez</strong></p><p> </p><p>

We knew Perez could hang with the best of them, and this match proved to be no exception. He kept up well with Greed for 20 minutes, and for a moment, it looked like he’d spring a major upset. However, Roy Edison came out and distracted Perez, which was enough for Greed to land a Crash Diet to retain his title. <strong>©</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>SHOW RATING: C+.</strong> From a ratings standpoint, it’s our best show ever. We had a good main event and some killer segments, including one that announced the upcoming arrival of Jimmy Foxx, who TCW let go amidst a cost-cutting spree (looks like they’re in trouble). The injury to Jameson is unfortunate, and it’s spawned a “strong dislike” relationship between he and Seth Whitehead (who I’d previously considered bringing onto the active roster because he works cheap and can be carried), but thankfully it looks like he’ll only miss one show (with a broken collar bone? Dude is a freak).</p><p> </p><p>

Up next: Flying Jimmy Foxx debuts for SCW…and he might not be alone! Also, things get weird for our friends in Japan.</p>

<p><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Here is an feedback if you are interested:</strong></span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;">Good format to read, it would be better if you would increase to the size or change to any form you like. It's nice in the end.</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;">Good reports in the first, good writings at the beginning and the show is well written, but there is a problem...</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;">If you don't mind, I think you can write promos for your wrestlers and make them develop through it, matches makes for good athleticism and if the match description of the match is well written then the match itself would be a memorable one.</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;">Match description can be increased can't it be? but putting up a big show can be a pain in the bottom. This is your option to choose from. Write a little something more, but I am not telling you write a novel or something.</span></span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;">You are OK with your storylines, which can be developed greatly with great promos.</span></span></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rhyme1234" data-cite="Rhyme1234" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45481" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Here is an feedback if you are interested:</strong></span></span><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;">Good format to read, it would be better if you would increase to the size or change to any form you like. It's nice in the end.</span></span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;">Good reports in the first, good writings at the beginning and the show is well written, but there is a problem...</span></span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;">If you don't mind, I think you can write promos for your wrestlers and make them develop through it, matches makes for good athleticism and if the match description of the match is well written then the match itself would be a memorable one.</span></span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;">Match description can be increased can't it be? but putting up a big show can be a pain in the bottom. This is your option to choose from. Write a little something more, but I am not telling you write a novel or something.</span></span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;">You are OK with your storylines, which can be developed greatly with great promos.</span></span></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I appreciate you reading, and the feedback. As I said in the beginning, a lot of this is modeled after TCP1's NYCW diary (which is probably my favorite outside of the WIRE diary I'm in with southside, Uncrewed, and willr0ck!). That diary manages to be remarkable despite a bare-bones format, although once I get guys who can cut conceivably cut good promos, I've got no issue expounding on that a little bit more (can't exactly write a CM Punk "pipe bomb" promo for Frantic Ali, ya know?).</p><p> </p><p> At any rate, again, thanks for reading and for taking the time. I think you'll like where I'm going with this in time...</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="HRTVAndrew" data-cite="HRTVAndrew" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45481" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I appreciate you reading, and the feedback. As I said in the beginning, a lot of this is modeled after TCP1's NYCW diary (which is probably my favorite outside of the WIRE diary I'm in with southside, Uncrewed, and willr0ck!). That diary manages to be remarkable despite a bare-bones format, although once I get guys who can cut conceivably cut good promos, I've got no issue expounding on that a little bit more (can't exactly write a CM Punk "pipe bomb" promo for Frantic Ali, ya know?).<p> </p><p> At any rate, again, thanks for reading and for taking the time. I think you'll like where I'm going with this in time...</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;">...Keep going and take the world by storm, I hope this diary becomes a memorable one, good luck from me.</span></span></p>

<p>…ugh.</p><p> </p><p>

We figured this would happen at some point, and it did. One of our guys got poached by a big company in Japan that offered a full-time, exclusive contract. I can’t fault him for taking the deal, but he’s a pretty big part of the locker room. What confuses me is the timing of the contract signing. Japan just got hit by a massive tsunami that killed thousands of people, which threatens to cripple their business…and the response is to sign American workers to guaranteed contracts? Weird.</p><p> </p><p>

In brighter news, Flying Jimmy Foxx showed up and was a joy backstage. He really lightened the mood and seemed happy to be here, which in turn made everyone else happy to be there. That’s always good to see.</p><p> </p><p>

May 2016, Week Four</p><p>

<strong>ANGLE:</strong> Similar to the events of Proving Grounds, <strong>Christian Faith</strong> came out to welcome the crowd, but was interrupted by a fan favorite. In this case, it was <strong>Frankie Perez</strong>, who demanded a match with <strong>Roy Edison</strong> tonight. Impressed by Perez’s guts, Faith made the match, and gave it main event billing. <strong>©</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Sonny Wildside vs. Frantic Ali</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Surprise! Sonny Wildside was released by NOTBPW, and while he’s far from a finished product, we were happy to snatch him up. His reward for coming all the way from Canada to New Mexico: A loss to Frantic Ali, who desperately needed the momentum and got the pinfall at 9:56 with a Death Valley Driver. On the plus side, Wildside’s teen idol gimmick went over like gangbusters, and he may have a future here. <strong>(D)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ANGLE:</strong> Before Wildside and Ali could even return to the back, <strong>The Ring Generals</strong> and <strong>Rich And Famous</strong> came spilling out into the aisle, throwing hands and knocking each other around with stiff shots. This brought out <strong>Christian Faith</strong>, who made a match for the feuding tag teams in two weeks’ time while expressing, in no uncertain terms, that the fighting between the two teams cost them both a shot at the tag team titles this particular evening. <strong>(C-)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>SCW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS: End of Days © vs. Kip Keenan and Logan Wolfsbaine</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The makeshift team of Keenan and Wolfsbaine pounced on the opportunity to win gold from SCW’s champions, and the match turned out solid, if not spectacular. The young upstarts put forth a credible effort, but Muerto earned the pinfall over Keenan at 9:39 with a Graveyard Shift. <strong>(D+)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ANGLE: Ernest Youngman</strong> walked out with a sneer on his face. He delightfully told the audience that <strong>Kirk Jameson</strong> was at home nursing an injury, and said he wouldn’t know what that feels like because he’s a real man that doesn’t get hurt. After working the crowd into a frenzy, Youngman called out his opponent, who he referred to as “the furry guy with the weird mask.” <strong>(C-)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Masked Cougar vs. Ernest Youngman</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Youngman’s finally starting to get some momentum and Cougar can flat-out work, so we gave this match plenty of time. Youngman was game, resorting to every trick in the book to gain any sort of an advantage, but Cougar ultimately popped the crowd with a victory at 18:10 with an I Am Cougar, Hear Me Roar. <strong>©</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Remmy Honeyman vs. Greg Gauge</strong></p><p> </p><p>

We brought Remmy back for a night as a face to work against Gauge, and once again, Sam Keith’s son proved his worth by carrying a relative no-name to a fun match. The outcome was never really in question, as Gauge forced Honeyman to tap to the Proton Lock at 10:13. <strong>©</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ANGLE: Greg Gauge</strong>’s hand is raised, and out walked <strong>Fumihiro Ota</strong> with a Greed Machine t-shirt slung over his shoulder. He offered it to Gauge, but Gauge once again silently slipped out of the ring without so much as acknowledging the offer. <strong>(B-)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>#1 CONTENDER MATCH: Flying Jimmy Foxx vs. Fumihiro Ota</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The long-awaited SCW debut of Jimmy Foxx came in this match, and in typical Ota fashion, he brought the best out of his opponent. Foxx got to hit plenty of his trademark spots in the match, and he punched his ticket to a main event at 9:53, when he pinned his veteran opponent following a Flying Foxx. <strong>(C-)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ANGLE: Flying Jimmy Foxx</strong> grabbed a microphone and expressed his delight at being part of SCW. He said he went through a period where he felt lost, but that he’s grateful to <strong>Christian Faith</strong> for giving him an opportunity. His attention then moved to <strong>John Greed</strong>, who he said had better be ready to fly in two weeks. <strong>(C+)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Frankie Perez vs. Roy Edison</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Hip to the room (as most indy crowds are), the fans here showered this match with “PLEASE DON’T GO” chants from start to finish. This seemed to affect Edison, who was a bit off his game, but the match itself was still fun. At 11:44, Perez tried to apply the P-Clutch, but Edison found a way to reverse it into his trademark Arm Bar. With nowhere to go and planted in the center of the ring, Perez tapped out. <strong>(C-)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>ANGLE: Roy Edison</strong> quickly rolled out of the ring, and the appreciative fans showered <strong>Frankie Perez</strong> with a standing ovation and chants of, “THANK YOU, FRANKIE.” Perez grabbed a microphone and thanked the SCW fans for giving him a place to hone his craft. He said he wasn’t here a particularly long time, but that SCW will always have a place in his heart, no matter where he goes. He was greeted by <strong>Christian Faith</strong> at the top of the ramp, who shook his hand and embraced him to end the show. <strong>©</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>SHOW RATING: C.</strong> Yep, Frankie Perez is gone. He’s signed with BHOTWG, marking the first time SCW has been poached. It’s not a business-breaker, by any means, but he was an incredibly useful, versatile guy for us that the crowd was beginning to get behind. We’ll miss him.</p><p> </p><p>

The show itself was solid. Foxx’s debut went over well, and he cut a darned good promo to hype the match with John Greed in two weeks. Meanwhile, the Greed Machine continues to recruit Greg Gauge, though time will tell if those efforts are successful, as he doesn’t seem particularly interested at the moment.</p><p> </p><p>

Up next: Greed vs. Foxx for the title!</p>

<p><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;">Remove this</span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong> "ANGLE"</strong></span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> thing, which is annoying, and kills the suspense to me at least, don't know how. I think its just a bad idea, or you can write the angles in "italic" style.</span></span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> To give a suspense to the promo involve some quotes.</span></span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> If you don't want to write promos unless you get a "good microphone or charismatic" worker. You can do something like backstage quotes/ interviews. I hope it means a thing.</span></span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Here is an example if you are interested on what I mean:</span></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45481" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Selected Post-Match Comments:</strong></span></span><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Satoshi Kojima:</strong></span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> "Ah, that was a great match. (to Tenzan) Thank you, my friend. (to the reporters) Listen here, SANADA. I know you're so much better than what you did tonight. You've got all the potential in the world, but you didn't show me anything close to that, tonight. The way you carry yourself shouldn't be an excuse for how you perform. You better show me what you really got at Korakuen Hall.</span></span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Minoru Suzuki:</strong></span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> "Ishii, you ****ing swine. You're just wallowing in the dirt, and yet you dare come at the King? Stick to looking for scraps, you ugly bastard, you're not on my level. Ha, I remember when this NEVER belt was thought to be your belt. Disgusting. I will make this a championship fit for a conqueror like myself. You're just another piece of shit from CHAOS who thinks they can take this belt from me. You cannot compete with me. I will make your life a ****ing nightmare! I will put you in the ground, bastard! You're dealing with the Kings of Wrestling, 'cos we are Suzuki-gun, and Suzuki-gun? Ichiban."</span></span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>El Desperado:</strong></span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> "Oh, KUSHIDA? Where are you? You're not on this tour until the very end. I thought you were a fighting champion. Are you scared of me? Worried? I don't care. Did you just see what I did to another junior? Keep that belt warm for me, 'champ'."</span></span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Hiromu Takahashi: </strong></span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;">"So much fun playing with the heavyweights. Maybe I'll bulk up for the tournament next year. Give me more! More! More! More! More!"</span></span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Tetsuya Naito:</strong></span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> "Welcome back to the G1 Climax, ladies and gentlemen. Tama Tonga, you've got two full days to train for me. You're going to have to do a lot better to get under my skin. You're the chaff, at the moment. You've done one thing in this tournament, and that's beat Tanahashi. I've done that more times than Bullet Club has had leaders. Listen here, 'Bad Boy'. Cabron. Stick to something you're good at like tag team wrestling, your place is in the World Tag League. Prove me otherwise. Until then, ladies and gentlemen: tranquilo. Adios."</span></span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Gedo:</strong></span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> "Oi, Nagata. I saw you going all-out in a tag team match, and yet you're still not on the level of the Rainmaker! We'll see you at Korakuen Hall, where Okada is going to embarrass you, bastard."</span></span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Toru Yano (running backstage):</strong></span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> "I'm gonna be undefeated!"</span></span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Juice Robinson:</strong></span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> "Well, that didn't go as well as I thought. I wanted to spend tonight out on the town, celebrating with some cold ones, but y''know, shit happens. That's the first match down. I feel lucky to be in this tournament, it's the best opportunity I have ever received in all my years wrestling, and I'm so, so grateful. But take this as a warning. I'm not in this competition to smile and get pinned for eight more matches. This is my chance to breakthrough and show I am one of the best wrestlers in New Japan, and the world. I will throw everything at anyone, to win a match. I got Kenny Omega next. I gotta step up or I'll be wiped out, easily. But don't worry, I'll make it a fight. </span></span></p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Kenny Omega: </strong></span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;">"I just beat the best wrestler in the entire block who's name isn't 'Kenny Omega'. I said that I would become the first-ever two-time gaijin winner of the G1 Climax, and now I can't see anything in front of me that's gonna stop me. Tanahashi, I think we went one better than our last match. You've still got it, but I am so much better. This United States Championship is better. I will win this tournament again, I will walk into the Tokyo Dome with this belt around my waist and I will become a double champion. But until then...Goodbye, and Goodnight! BANG! </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;">Post match angles does not have to be described as angles.</span></span></p><p> <span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Your notes can be written as </span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>booker notes</strong></span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> by the way. I know that so do you do.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Overall show: </strong></span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;">My point is Readable. Will rate it next time tough.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">INTERLUDE</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

“OH, FOR GOD’S SAKE!”</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Christian Faith</strong> pounded his desk when he heard the news. On the other end of the phone was <strong>Kirk Jameson</strong>, who was calling with some unfortunate news.</p><p> </p><p>

“You’re telling me…that you herniated a disk in your back…a month after breaking your collar bone…because of a SLOTH?!?!”</p><p> </p><p>

<em>“…yes, sir.”</em></p><p> </p><p>

A pause.</p><p> </p><p>

“I'm sure there's a story there, but I'm in no mood to hear it. How long will you be out?”</p><p> </p><p>

<em>“...after surgery? Nine months.”</em></p><p> </p><p>

“NINE MONTHS???”</p><p> </p><p>

<em>“It could’ve been a year. Doctor said surgery went as well as it could’ve possibly gone.”</em></p><p> </p><p>

Faith took a deep breath.</p><p> </p><p>

“Heal up, kid.”</p><p> </p><p>

<em>“You’re not gonna fire me, are you?”</em></p><p> </p><p>

“…no. You’re talented. We want you around. But for the love of God…just don’t do anything more to get yourself hurt.”</p><p> </p><p>

<em>“I’ll try.”</em></p><p> </p><p>

Faith hung up the phone, and then let fly a string of vulgar obscenities heard across three counties.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">SCW Summer Showdown</span></strong></p><p>

June 2016, Week Two</p><p>

<strong>Sonny Wildside vs. Jack Griffith</strong></p><p> </p><p>

We weren’t blown away by Griffith the last time he was here, and he once again put forth a lackluster performance. However, that didn’t matter to us as much as getting Sonny Wildside some momentum, and Griffith being mildly over made him a prime candidate for this assignment. We see something in the kid, and he earned his first SCW victory at 10:05 following a Fear Factor. <strong>(D-)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>The Ring Generals vs. Rich And Famous</strong></p><p> </p><p>

There had been no love lost between these two teams, and this match got plenty of time. However, the conclusion to the battle between these teams would need to wait until another day, as tag champions Guerrero Muerto and Mario Heroic ran in to cause a no-contest at 17:38. <strong>(D+)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em>The three teams continued to brawl, which brought out </em><em><strong>Christian Faith.</strong></em><em> Frustrated at the goings-on between the three teams, he booked a three-way match for the tag titles at </em><em><span style="text-decoration:underline;">SCW Live!</span></em><em> </em><em><strong>(D+)</strong></em></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Ernest Youngman trotted out, again with a cocky sneer on his face. Once again, he mocked Kirk Jameson for not showing up due to an injury, this time due to a “sloth.” He speculated that the sloth is a cover for the real story: "That he's simply too scared to fight me one-on-one." Before Youngman’s rant could truly hit full-steam, though, he was met by…the debuting </em><em><strong>AMERICAN FLASH</strong></em><em>!</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"I don't know what's gotten into you, but this isn't the way a man carries himself. I came here to SCW because I heard it was the place to be. When I hear nonsense like this, I feel compelled to do one thing, and that's to shut you up! So how about you take those shades off and put your money where your mouth is?!" </em><em><strong>(D)</strong></em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>American Flash vs. Ernest Youngman</strong></p><p> </p><p>

American Flash was let go by CZCW, and we think he’s got some potential, so we picked him up. If he has potential, though, he didn’t show a ton of it in this match. We gave these two plenty of time, but they never really kicked it into gear. Ultimately, Youngman prevailed at 18:30 with The Hit. <strong>(D)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Art Reed vs. Greg Gauge</strong></p><p> </p><p>

The rationale for this match: “We’ve got nothing for either guy to do, so let’s stick them together and tell them to have some fun!” That’s exactly what Reed and Gauge did, as they went all-out for 10 minutes and delivered one of the best matches in SCW history. Gauge ultimately prevailed over Reed, forcing the veteran to tap out to the Proton Lock at 10:13. <strong>(C+)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<em><strong>Greg Gauge</strong></em><em> celebrated his win, but was met by </em><em><strong>Rich And Famous</strong></em><em>. Jordan and Idol both pitched the idea of Gauge coming on board with the Greed Machine, and brought up the idea of him being Rich And Famous’s ace in the hole. At this point, a frustrated Gauge grabbed a microphone.</em></p><p><em> </em></p><p><em>

"I'm nobody’s whipping boy, least of all one for two Hollywood rejects. Your interest is admirable, but if your buddy John Greed thinks YOU are going to convince me, he's deeply misguided. Give him this message: If he wants to talk to me, he can do it himself without sending his B-team to do his dirty work for him." </em><em><strong>(B+)</strong></em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>SCW CHAMPIONSHIP: John Greed © vs. Flying Jimmy Foxx</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Hello, best match in SCW history! Nice to see you! Greed and Foxx were given tons of time, and they tore the house down. These were two old pros that knew how to work a crowd, and each got plenty of offense as the suspense built. Ultimately, though, the champion proved too much for the challenger, as Greed retained at 19:52 following a Crash Diet. <strong>(B-)</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>SHOW RATING: C+.</strong> The first hour or so dragged a bit, but the last two matches were some of the best work anyone on our roster has put forth to this point. Additionally, it seems that Gauge’s frustration is reaching a boiling point, and what this means for the future of SCW is anyone’s guess as we move forward into the dog days of summer.</p><p> </p><p>

Up next: Will Greg Gauge continue to play hard to get? And will the rogue sloth that injured Kirk Jameson be brought to justice? Stay tuned!</p>

<p><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;">Much Better.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;">

First part is very good and felt real to me, good job. This part can be good, but you do not need to improve here too much. It's fine here....for now.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;">

The short promos will keep the show flowing nicely, I'm glad you came with short promo. Promo is better, keep the character developing on and everything will just be fine, good job on this one.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;">

Match is decent enough to begin with, but something is missing, I'm till not sure that if you would enjoy writing a little more descriptive match or not. If you are happy with the current match writing, go on ahead, I will not be stopping you, but you do have to improve the diary in some other way, such as promos and interesting stuff here and there.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;">

Continue writing for now...I will give you updates or reports of every show from now on.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;">

Here is the rating for this show.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;">

</span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Overall show:</strong></span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> 2.5* out of 5* </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;">

Going to have to improve more...we will meet once again...</span></span></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rhyme1234" data-cite="Rhyme1234" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45481" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';">I will not be stopping you, but you do have to improve the diary in some other way, such as promos and interesting stuff here and there.</span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';">[/size]</span></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'll keep this as brief as I can, and this is all I'll say on the matter: With all due respect, stuff like this is coming off as more than a bit condescending at this point. I'm enjoying what I'm doing and I'm getting positive feedback elsewhere. I appreciate constructive feedback. "You do have to improve in some way" isn't constructive, especially if people are enjoying what I'm doing (the view count says I'm doing just fine). I'm working 10-12 hour days regularly, and I'm using this as a stress reliever. Realize that, alright?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rhyme1234" data-cite="Rhyme1234" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45481" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;">Much Better.</span></span><p><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> First part is very good and felt real to me, good job. This part can be good, but you do not need to improve here too much. It's fine here....for now.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> The short promos will keep the show flowing nicely, I'm glad you came with short promo. Promo is better, keep the character developing on and everything will just be fine, good job on this one.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Match is decent enough to begin with, but something is missing, I'm till not sure that if you would enjoy writing a little more descriptive match or not. If you are happy with the current match writing, go on ahead, I will not be stopping you, but you do have to improve the diary in some other way, such as promos and interesting stuff here and there.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Continue writing for now...I will give you updates or reports of every show from now on.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Here is the rating for this show.</span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Overall show:</strong></span></span><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> 2.5* out of 5* </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Times New Roman';"><span style="font-size:12px;"> Going to have to improve more...we will meet once again...</span></span></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Here's a novel idea, If you don't like the format or the diary isn't detailed enough for you then maybe find another diary in the forum to follow. Just sayin'</p>

Archived