Semi Active Wrestlers

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="229tman" data-cite="229tman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45624" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I was just wondering what was the in-game difference between active and semi active workers</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> They don't help you in national battles I think... </p><p> </p><p> Also the ai will book them infrequently, but the player can do whatever they want with them..</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="229tman" data-cite="229tman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45624" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I was just wondering what was the in-game difference between active and semi active workers</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Virtually none. It's primarily used for morale / contract purposes so that the game can recognise that they're no longer full-time.</p>

Archived