"Work Down There"

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Tomato Can" data-cite="Tomato Can" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45646" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I know any worker will go down to a developmental company if you send them down with the "Work Down There" option, What determines if they will complain about being down there?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'd assume it'd be their personality. Being egotistical and selfish would make sense to me.</p>

I've always assumed it mainly was to how many skills they have to improve. Sign a really good no-name worker to your company. They're not going to want to go down.

“Work down there” is used for people who you’re not really expecting to improve, I think.

<p>I always sign veterans to go work in my DV camp. For example, in my 1987 - 1997 game, here is everyone I have signed working down there</p><p> </p><p>

-Jimmy Snuka</p><p>

-Harley Race (He has yet to hit the time decline)</p><p>

- Honky Tonk Man</p><p>

- Bruiser Brody (Has yet to hit the time decline, I bring him to the main roster for six month runs)</p><p>

- Ric Flair (I bring him up for six month runs)</p><p>

-Bruno Sammartino (has almost zero skills left but still wrestles full time)</p><p>

-King Kong Bundy</p><p>

-Terry Funk (hasn't hit time decline, I bring him up for six month runs)</p><p>

- Dory Funk </p><p>

- Abdullah the Butcher</p><p>

-Andre the Giant (hasn't hit time decline, I bring him up for six month runs)</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

I love watching these guys wrestle my future talent. The title history is pretty awesome as well.</p>

Archived