Real World Chronicles Continued [Modern Day Real World Mod]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="YoungNoble" data-cite="YoungNoble" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45652" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Add Joe Hendry to Impact.<p> Add Manager and Color to Rocky Romero's roles.</p><p> Add Friendship/Loyalty to The Young Bucks, Cody, Page, and Scurll. They have said if they go to WWE or stay with NJPW, they are staying together.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Noted. Thanks!</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Larrikn" data-cite="Larrikn" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45652" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>don't know if you're already updated DDTs roster but <a href="https://dramaticddt.wordpress.com/rosters/ddt-roster/" rel="external nofollow">https://dramaticddt.wordpress.com/rosters/ddt-roster/</a> has the updated stables and roster as well as some new pictures as well!<p> </p><p> EDIT: also Keisuke Okuda announced that he has signed DDT to become a full time roster member</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Extremely helpful link. I'll make sure it's updated for November.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Powerbrock100" data-cite="Powerbrock100" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45652" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>WWE has apparently Mia Yim but is unknown if she'll be in NXT although she has been in and around the PC so one could assume.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Perfect, thanks.</p><p> </p><p> ---</p><p> </p><p> Slight update on stuff I've been working on beyond post #1.</p><p> </p><p> My stretch goals are pairing with joemurphy to get every event/title an image upon download and update some movesets. I've added maybe 10-15 non-TJP workers to this point and I will continue to add some up to release. I've been on a bit of a lucha kick lately so cleaned up CMLL and AAA as well in terms of gimmicks and such.</p><p> </p><p> Keep up the feedback all, it's been great!</p>

<p>So, is Taichi going to be #1 world's strongest? Thoughts?</p><p> </p><p>

Seriously though, I kind of love Taichi and hope he has decent puroresu skillz and charisma so we can all give him the IWGP title push he thoroughly deserves once he unifies NEVER with IC and then finally IWGP. The last RWC release had him as more a technician/high flyer when he's pretty much a puroresu/old school heel type now relying on fairly good but not outstanding top row skills and more so his surprisingly strong psychology and charisma (AND STAR QUALITY BAYBEE). Fleisch did have him at 82 charisma, which is awesome. I'm the world's second biggest Taichi fan after Miho Abe and even I think that may be a smidgen high. Mid-to-high 70s seem about right? I'm terrible with setting gimmicks but his heel persona should reflect his arrogant character rather than the "no gimmick needed" he's currently assigned. </p><p> </p><p>

Speaking of Ms. Abe, will she make the cut? Her ridiculously OTT affectations would deserve decent acting skills, right?</p><p> </p><p>

edit: Another low key great wrestler to take a look at if you have time: Hechicero. One of the world's best technicians is rated as a high flyer. He has incredible basics (so smooth!), but he's a power technician with exotic submissions and remarkable chain and mat wrestling. His psychology is very good but not at the level of his basics, which should be way up there. At 49, his menace is a little low for a muscular dude with a wicked dark mask.</p>

I do worry about the menace of Sullivan and Corbin. How high will those stats be this update?

Corbin looks like a nerd. How is he remotely menacing?

Lars looks like an ogre that ate big foot. He's a freak of nature. I'd easily put him at least 80 menace.

That said, I'm excited for the next update. Getting the TEW itch again for the first time in awhile.

Joey Janella destroyed ligaments in his knee and is out indefinitely. He said 2 were destroyed and the ACL was bad too. Mia Yim has signed and made her NXT debut. Nicole Matthews has a 5 year ban from the US over a Visa irregularity so take that out of areas she can work. The WWE have apparently signed several Mae Young ladies and announcements will come out over the next few weeks. Statements seem to indicate the returning vets who are working Evolution are likely to work at least one more event which is likely Survivor Series all of them are being asked is it a one off and all have used the exact same words, never say never so setting those women to semi active like Shawn Michaels and The Undertaker seems a good idea

<p>A few notes that I didn't see anywhere for Japan: </p><p> </p><p>

-CIMA should be removed from Dragon Gate and added to Wrestle-1 and DDT</p><p>

-T-Hawk should be removed from Dragon Gate and added to Wrestle-1 and DDT</p><p>

-Takehiro Yamamura should be removed from Dragon Gate and added to Wrestle-1 and DDT </p><p>

-El Lindaman should be removed from Dragon Gate and added to Wrestle-1 and DDT</p><p>

-Zachary Wentz should be removed from Dragon Gate and added to Wrestle-1 </p><p>

-Dezmond Xavier should be removed from Dragon Gate and added to Wrestle-1 </p><p> </p><p>

-Takehiro Yamamura should have a Starting Injury - Spinal Damage, return date TBD</p><p> </p><p>

-These six men have formed a unit called Strong Hearts and they are invading heels in W-1 and DDT</p><p> </p><p>

-Shingo Takagi should be removed from Dragon Gate. He will be a freelancer on 10/8</p><p> </p><p>

-The ANTIAS stable is now referred to as R.E.D. (Real Extreme Diffusion) </p><p> </p><p>

-Kazma Sakamoto should be added to Dragon Gate as a member of R.E.D.</p><p>

-Ben-K should be a heel with a "Bad Ass (cocky)" gimmick. He is also now a member of R.E.D.</p><p>

-Big R Shimizu should be a heel with a "Degenerate (weasel) gimmick. He is also now a member of R.E.D.</p><p> </p><p>

-Shun Watanabe should be renamed Shun Skywalker with a "Masked Luchadore (Realistic)" gimmick. He is a midcarder </p><p> </p><p>

Kenichiro Arai should be removed from Dragon Gate. He hasn't been on the roster for a year now </p><p> </p><p>

CIMA should have a "Strong Dislike" of Shingo Takagi </p><p>

CIMA should have a "Strong Dislike" of Akira Tozawa </p><p>

El Lindaman, T-Hawk, and Takehiro Yamamura should be "Loyal" to CIMA </p><p> </p><p>

Personally I would also change the Dragon Gate Figurehead from YAMATO to Masato Yoshino. Yoshino is more of a John Cena-like figure in DG than YAMATO. </p><p> </p><p>

All of these changes would help the Japan scene be more realistic. </p><p> </p><p>

Thanks, </p><p>

Case</p>

<p>Some notes from this weekend with Progress's Wembley show. Spoilers below.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FFFFFF;">Trent Seven defeated Doug Williams for the Atlas title with the added stipulation that Williams retires if he loses the belt following up on Fleisch's post from twitter.</span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;"> </span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;">

Aussie Open won the tag team thunderbastard match to become the new tag team champions. Mark Davis still holds the NPS victory also which guarantees him a title shot.</span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;"> </span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;">

Jinny and Laura DiMatteo reunited when Laura turned heel on Toni Storm. </span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;">

The two of them then bailed on the House of Couture when Jordynn Grace made her Progress UK debut and attacked the group. Going by Jinny's twitter today the House of Couture group is no more and she's aligned only with Laura now.</span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;"> </span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;">

Eddie Dennis is the current #1 contender to the Progress title with his heel run though Zack Sabre is next in line for a title shot due to his SSS16 win this year and NJPW pulling him from the Wembley show when he was originally going to challenge Walter.</span></p>

It was announced that Christian Michael Jakobi will be taking a leave of absence from wXw due to burnout. It's pretty certain that he's going to return down the line, but until then he should probably be set to "on hiatus". Actually, there might be something like "burnout" (or a comparable condition) in the injury data, so maybe just use that as a starting injury.

Anyway, it hasn't really been out in the open what exactly that would mean for the company structure of wXw but to play it safe, keep Felix Kohlenberg as the booker and set Tassilo Jung to be the owner/CEO, as he's been wXw's co-promoter for years either way.

And speaking of wXw - since WALTER's been pretty vocal in recent weeks about not wanting to leave Europe for WWE, you could probably argue he should have a loyalty to them.

- Matt Taven's heel performance should be bigger, maybe around the 80's. His pop should probably be re-thinked. He main evented CMLL's biggest show, so he should be in the 25's around Mexico and maybe 28's around the US(?)

- Punishment Martinez is due to leave ROH, but we'll probably know where he's headed before the next release, so just a heads up for that.

- Not so sure about this, but I think Chuckie T should be added to ROH, granted I don't follow their TV but according to Cagematch he's wrestled there recently

- Flip Gordon's pop should be in the 20's around the US

- Hangman Page really needs to have a look at. His pop is ok, but his gimmick performance are really underrated. I'm also pretty sure his size is "small" when he should be a Middleweight (?)

- Scorpio Sky's pop should be around the 20's in the US, with something like a 30(?) in the South West region. He also needs a boost in his entertainment skills. Something like a 60 on the mic, mid 50's on the charisma setting and a 60 also on the acting skill.

- Shane Taylor needs better pop. Maybe 20's in the Tri State region and South West (where ROH usually runs shows)

- Brian Milonas should be added to ROH. He should be a heel. Don't have a clue on the gimmick tho.

- Colt Cabana and Caprice Coleman should be colour commentators for ROH programming, composing the booth with Ian Riccaboni

- Paul Turner should be in the data base, and should be under contract with ROH. I suggest for you to import him from some other database, his photo is already in the picture pack

- Scarlett should be removed from the company.

- Their events need to be redone too.

Hope this helped. Will try to give more feedback on different companys/workers. :D

More CMLL suggestions. Again, don't take my word as gospel as I'm only a casual follower (and still in July on my watch through :p) I'm probably 2/3 way through the roster so, hopefully, I can have some suggestions on popularity soon.

• Perhaps check on Metatron. According to Cagematch, he hasn’t wrestled for CMLL since February 2018. I’m not sure if he’s injured or retired to backstage or if he left the company.
  • According to Cagematch, Mr. Aguila has not wrestled for CMLL since 2015. He has, however, wrestled in AAA in 2018, though not since March.
  • Add a Starting Morale for Volador Jr., negative, working with an impaired, opponent Mr. Niebla, September 2018, automatically set duration to very minor.
  • Add the CMLL Aniversario main event mask and hair history.
  • Change the CMLL Anniversary Show to “CMLL Aniversario” and change the Next Postfix Number to 86.
  • Add a tag team in CMLL between Kawato San and Okumura called “Eje del Mal” (Axis of Evil)
  • Add a tag team in CMLL between Dragon Rojo Jr and Polvora called Los Revolucionarios del Terror.
  • According to Cagematch, Princesa Blanca has not wrestled for CMLL since 2014.
  • Ramstein should have his default name changed to Fugaz and an alter ego created for Ramstein. Ensure his contract is known as Fugaz.

Super Showdown spoiler

Buddy Murphy won the CWbelt

Thoughts - Taker might need his brawling skill put back up a tad - he's old and slow and his body type should now be bulky (that or he's pregnant) but while the match was slow and methodical it still had a lot of pretty enjoyable brawling, he's clearly in decline but his brawling skills remain stronger than the scores in the mod. HBK took a fair few bumps and is definitely semi-active as of Crown Jewel Murphy is pretty darn great at this point as is Alexander and it was good to see them given a prominent spot and enough time to show how good they were. Ronda Rousey's psych needs to go up as she clearly has good instincts and works the crowd well. Much better show than most PPVs. It was well paced and whilst a B style PPV it had a pretty strong series of bouts. Also the crowd didn't make it about them - it was good to see the Shield treated as faces including Roman rather than have some guys try to hijack the show. It was also good to see the WWE realise that people were going to cheer the Iconics and Murphy and just book them as pseudo faces - Murphy in particular revelled in the role of a babyface with attitude.

<p></p><ul><li>According to Cagematch, Sensei last wrestled for CMLL in May. I’m not sure if he’s injured or retired.<br /></li><li>La Silueta has not wrestled at all since December 2017 according to Cagematch and Wrestling Data. I’m not sure what her status is in wrestling let alone CMLL.<br /></li><li>According to Cagematch, Skandalo last wrestled for CMLL in March 2017.<br /></li><li>According to Cagematch, Super Comando last wrestled for CMLL in 2015.<br /></li><li>Super Halcon Jr has not wrestled at all since May 2016 according to Cagematch and Wrestling Data. I’m not sure what his status is in wrestling.<br /></li><li>Unless he’s a backstage personality, I’d remove Super Parka from CMLL as well.<br /></li><li>Brazo de Plata / Super Porky last wrestled in 2016. I’m not sure if he’s a road agent or not, otherwise he should be removed from CMLL.<br /></li><li>According to Cagematch, Tzuki has not wrestled for CMLL since 2010.<br /></li><li>According to Cagematch, Vangellys has not wrestled for CMLL since January.<br /></li></ul><p></p>