Real World Chronicles Continued [Modern Day Real World Mod]

<p>Raw notes from tonight's show (hidden for those who didn't watch the show yet):</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FFFFFF;">AOP won the Raw tag team titles from Rollins (by himself).</span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;">

Nia Jax turned heel (again) and seem to have formed an alliance with Tamina.</span></p><p> </p><p>

Can these things be added? Thanks.</p>

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="JackFoley" data-cite="JackFoley" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45652" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Raw notes from tonight's show (hidden for those who didn't watch the show yet):<p> </p><p> Can these things be added? Thanks.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The data goes off of November 2nd, so these will be added to the January update (although I'm happy about the title change as they have been underutilized on the main roster)</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Atticus" data-cite="Atticus" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45652" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Not a mega priority on the relationships part, but worth noting that Tessa/Ricochet can be removed (or set to split up) as she's currently dating Daga.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Done</p>

<p>New File (w/updates)</p><p> </p><p>

<a href="http://www.mediafire.com/file/rp3ywrws6xar82t/TEW2016.mdb/file" rel="external nofollow">http://www.mediafire.com/file/rp3ywrws6xar82t/TEW2016.mdb/file</a></p><p> </p><p>

Here is the additions to the SAMPP in zip format as well</p><p> </p><p>

<a href="http://www.mediafire.com/file/6tk9iin1kllkg1d/RWCC.zip/file" rel="external nofollow">http://www.mediafire.com/file/6tk9iin1kllkg1d/RWCC.zip/file</a></p>

<p>Some names for the next update, Jake Andrewartha and Cousin Ali should be added for MCW and are also a tag team under the name Helter Skelter</p><p> </p><p>

Also Stevie Filip & Tome Filip aka The Natural Classics and Indi Hartwell (who has also been working recent SHIMMER and RISE events)</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Perpetual Nirvana" data-cite="Perpetual Nirvana" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45652" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Okay, I have to wonder, and this seems to be carried over from Fleisch, but why is Ivory in the data but Jacqueline isn't when they're both in the HOF?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Pretty sure Ivory got put in on my last ever update and I ran out of time to put anyone else in. Im sure there is more than Jacqueline missing from Hall of Fame (she has HOI picture in my previous pack ready to be added).</p><p> </p><p> Anyway I'd just like to say thank you Southside because if you hadn't stepped up, no one would be getting a RWC update. You have put in a ton of work and I know from having worked on my last update with you just how many hours you've put in for this to continue and how thorough you are. I look forward to downloading after work and giving it a proper play through.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Cult3" data-cite="Cult3" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45652" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Lacey Lane was born in 1988 not 1977 and I can't find AR Fox</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> A.R. Fox is the 5th wrestler down in the database. He's in there.</p>

<p>Channel One in Australia recently rebranded to 10 BOSS. Looks like it still targets the same demographic though.</p><p> </p><p>

Also, CBS bought out Channel Ten earlier this year, which is now Channel 10 and which 10 BOSS is under.</p><p> </p><p>

I also feel there should maybe be more Australian TV channels, as just having 10 BOSS/One is a bit annoying considering we have so many channels here.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="sevestra" data-cite="sevestra" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45652" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Channel One in Australia recently rebranded to 10 BOSS. Looks like it still targets the same demographic though.<p> </p><p> Also, CBS bought out Channel Ten earlier this year, which is now Channel 10 and which 10 BOSS is under.</p><p> </p><p> I also feel there should maybe be more Australian TV channels, as just having 10 BOSS/One is a bit annoying considering we have so many channels here.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Fox Sports shows WWE cutdown 1 hr SD & RAW, FOX 8 shows RAW &SD, 9 Network shows RAW & SD cut down late night so they should be added they are a Huge coverage option. 9 GO should be added as a Medium (they are a 9 sub network and show things like Total Divas) and I'd say small on coverage. Aurora should be added with very small coverage as although they actually have good availability its not a channel people watch but they do have history of showing local wrestling as it's community broadcasting. NITV should be added at the same sort of size as Aurora as again they are the sort of channel that may potentially show wrestling as they show indigenous sport a lot and if a wrestling company had indigenous workers they could probably get a deal.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="southside_hitmen" data-cite="southside_hitmen" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45652" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> </p><p> Will likely be in for January. Have a link so I can look up some stats?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <a href="https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=10478" rel="external nofollow">https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=10478</a></p><p> </p><p> <a href="https://twitter.com/we_are_stardom/status/1044175336294891522" rel="external nofollow">https://twitter.com/we_are_stardom/status/1044175336294891522</a></p><p> </p><p> This is the only match I could find that isn't locked behind Stardom World </p><div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo"><div><iframe width="200" height="150" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/i1z1LbWhjzA?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" title="Arisa Hoshiki vs Yuuri Haruka Generation Struggle 4th"></iframe></div></div><p> </p><p> Also noticed Bull Nakano has a stat of 0 for Colour Commentating, which should probably be brought up considering she's the Colour Commentator for Stardom.</p>

Mod looks fantastic Southside, thanks for all your hard work putting this together. Just a quick question - are the added workers listed on the first page up to date & accurate ? I am running a save game with Fleisch's old August data and just want to import the new workers for now. Thanks

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="joelpop90" data-cite="joelpop90" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45652" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Mod looks fantastic Southside, thanks for all your hard work putting this together. Just a quick question - are the added workers listed on the first page up to date & accurate ? I am running a save game with Fleisch's old August data and just want to import the new workers for now. Thanks</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yep, sure are. You can import them over</p><p> </p><p> Also, thanks for your kind words</p>

<p>Teddy Hart, Davey Boy Smith Jr, and Brian Pillman Jr should all be heels in MLW. The stable should be "Hart Foundation" instead of "New Era Hart Foundation. The different combinations should be added as tag teams. </p><p>

LA Park should be added to MLW with Salina De La Renta as his manager. He is heel.</p><p>

El Hijo del LA Park is also working for MLW.</p><p>

Marko Stunt and Ace Romero should be added to MLW as well. </p><p>

Penta El 0M should be Face in MLW as Pentagon Jr. </p><p>

The Lucha Brothers should be added as an active tag team in MLW.</p><p>

Tommy Dreamer should added to MLW as a Face.</p><p>

Joey Ryan should be added to MLW as a Face. </p><p>

Konnnan should be a face manager in MLW. </p><p>

Simon Grimm should be added to MLW as Simon Gotch. Not sure if Face or Heel. Part of Team Filthy. </p><p>

Sammy Guevara should be a Face in MLW . Salina De La Renta is no longer his manager. </p><p>

Salina De La Renta should be managing Low- Ki in MLW.</p><p>

PCO should be Face. </p><p>

Rickey Martinez should be added a Heel managed by Salena De La Renta. </p><p>

Puma King worked the most recent TV tapings and Rush is advertised to working there soon, as well . It appears that Puma King is not booked for their December tapings, but Rush is. </p><p>

I would suggest getting rid of all of the women in MLW except Aria Blake and Salina De La Renta. I don't think they have done women's matches in months, but I may be wrong on that.</p><p>

Their November event is "Fightland"</p><p>

Battle Riot II will be in April and should hold a Battle Royal (Over the Top, Pinfalls, and Submissions). Maybe add a Battle Riot championship, similar to Royal Rumble.</p>

<p>-Abyss should be added to the Impact Hall of Fame. Inducted in 2018.</p><p>

-I think you should delete MLW's broadcasting deal with Pivotshare. I was wrong to suggest it. It appears that MLW run one show a month and that "event" is what makes up their TV tapings for the next four weeks, until the next show. The only events that are available on Pivotshare are over a year old and they do not stream live or even put their shows up on demand.</p><p>

-I don't know if the best best is to make it TV-oriented with no events, just do the normal 4 tvs and an event per month, or tour highlights. (I am not familiar with that option)</p>

No, and I don't feel like paying for the full version. Is there any other way to get the pictures?

You might be able to find another program that opens RAR files. I've never paid for WinRAR so not sure why a paid version would be required. In my experience, the "demo" version never stops working even after the trial period is well up.

You might be able to find another program that opens RAR files. I've never paid for WinRAR so not sure why a paid version would be required. In my experience, the "demo" version never stops working even after the trial period is well up.

This is true. WinRAR "expires", but it doesn't really expire. It'll say "Buy the full version!", but just close that window and get back to what you were doing.

Just install that bad boy, right click, and "Extract to [file name]" and you've got it.

Some names for the next update, Jake Andrewartha and Cousin Ali should be added for MCW and are also a tag team under the name Helter Skelter

Also Stevie Filip & Tome Filip aka The Natural Classics and Indi Hartwell (who has also been working recent SHIMMER and RISE events)

Noted and put on the list to look at for next release (January)

Okay, I have to wonder, and this seems to be carried over from Fleisch, but why is Ivory in the data but Jacqueline isn't when they're both in the HOF?

See Fleisch quote below

Pretty sure Ivory got put in on my last ever update and I ran out of time to put anyone else in. Im sure there is more than Jacqueline missing from Hall of Fame (she has HOI picture in my previous pack ready to be added).

Anyway I'd just like to say thank you Southside because if you hadn't stepped up, no one would be getting a RWC update. You have put in a ton of work and I know from having worked on my last update with you just how many hours you've put in for this to continue and how thorough you are. I look forward to downloading after work and giving it a proper play through.

Thank you! I would of had no shot at creating this thing from scratch. This mod will always be "yours", I'm just trying to not screw it up too badly.

I appreciate the thank you as well. After 300 hours and 2,000 edits it starts to eat away at you a bit. A thank you goes a long way. Those who know, know. ;)

Lacey Lane was born in 1988 not 1977 and I can't find AR Fox

Will be fixed for January. A.R. Fox is in the data.

Ace Austin being a Pyschopath seems... odd? i see him more as another one of Sami's flippy children especially with his Impact X-Division stuff

He was a late add, will be fixed for January.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="sevestra" data-cite="sevestra" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45652" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Channel One in Australia recently rebranded to 10 BOSS. Looks like it still targets the same demographic though.<p> </p><p> Also, CBS bought out Channel Ten earlier this year, which is now Channel 10 and which 10 BOSS is under.</p><p> </p><p> I also feel there should maybe be more Australian TV channels, as just having 10 BOSS/One is a bit annoying considering we have so many channels here.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="alpha2117" data-cite="alpha2117" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45652" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Fox Sports shows WWE cutdown 1 hr SD & RAW, FOX 8 shows RAW &SD, 9 Network shows RAW & SD cut down late night so they should be added they are a Huge coverage option. 9 GO should be added as a Medium (they are a 9 sub network and show things like Total Divas) and I'd say small on coverage. Aurora should be added with very small coverage as although they actually have good availability its not a channel people watch but they do have history of showing local wrestling as it's community broadcasting. NITV should be added at the same sort of size as Aurora as again they are the sort of channel that may potentially show wrestling as they show indigenous sport a lot and if a wrestling company had indigenous workers they could probably get a deal.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Good info ^^^ will look at for January.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Spriter337" data-cite="Spriter337" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45652" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><a href="https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=10478" rel="external nofollow">https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=10478</a><p> </p><p> <a href="https://twitter.com/we_are_stardom/status/1044175336294891522" rel="external nofollow">https://twitter.com/we_are_stardom/status/1044175336294891522</a></p><p> </p><p> This is the only match I could find that isn't locked behind Stardom World </p><div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo"><div><iframe width="200" height="150" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/i1z1LbWhjzA?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" title="Arisa Hoshiki vs Yuuri Haruka Generation Struggle 4th"></iframe></div></div><p> </p><p> Also noticed Bull Nakano has a stat of 0 for Colour Commentating, which should probably be brought up considering she's the Colour Commentator for Stardom.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks for the links. I'll update Bull for January. She should probably sit in the mid-60's for color if you are setting it on your own file in the meantime.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="2SplitWings" data-cite="2SplitWings" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45652" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Mod looks amazing so far, especially in Japan, but two changes I'd like to see made is to make Kobashi a mentor of KENTA and then give friendship between Marufuji and KENTA.<p> </p><p> Otherwise after a quick scan through, NOAH looks amazing. Great work, 11/10 mod.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I appreciate the kind words. I have some bigger plans for Japan next update and mentor relationships, worker loyalty, and Dojo graduates are on the list like above. Thanks!</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="YoungNoble" data-cite="YoungNoble" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45652" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Teddy Hart, Davey Boy Smith Jr, and Brian Pillman Jr should all be heels in MLW. The stable should be "Hart Foundation" instead of "New Era Hart Foundation. The different combinations should be added as tag teams. <p> LA Park should be added to MLW with Salina De La Renta as his manager. He is heel.</p><p> El Hijo del LA Park is also working for MLW.</p><p> Marko Stunt and Ace Romero should be added to MLW as well. </p><p> Penta El 0M should be Face in MLW as Pentagon Jr. </p><p> The Lucha Brothers should be added as an active tag team in MLW.</p><p> Tommy Dreamer should added to MLW as a Face.</p><p> Joey Ryan should be added to MLW as a Face. </p><p> Konnnan should be a face manager in MLW. </p><p> Simon Grimm should be added to MLW as Simon Gotch. Not sure if Face or Heel. Part of Team Filthy. </p><p> Sammy Guevara should be a Face in MLW . Salina De La Renta is no longer his manager. </p><p> Salina De La Renta should be managing Low- Ki in MLW.</p><p> PCO should be Face. </p><p> Rickey Martinez should be added a Heel managed by Salena De La Renta. </p><p> Puma King worked the most recent TV tapings and Rush is advertised to working there soon, as well . It appears that Puma King is not booked for their December tapings, but Rush is. </p><p> I would suggest getting rid of all of the women in MLW except Aria Blake and Salina De La Renta. I don't think they have done women's matches in months, but I may be wrong on that.</p><p> Their November event is "Fightland"</p><p> Battle Riot II will be in April and should hold a Battle Royal (Over the Top, Pinfalls, and Submissions). Maybe add a Battle Riot championship, similar to Royal Rumble.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="YoungNoble" data-cite="YoungNoble" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45652" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>-Abyss should be added to the Impact Hall of Fame. Inducted in 2018.<p> -I think you should delete MLW's broadcasting deal with Pivotshare. I was wrong to suggest it. It appears that MLW run one show a month and that "event" is what makes up their TV tapings for the next four weeks, until the next show. The only events that are available on Pivotshare are over a year old and they do not stream live or even put their shows up on demand.</p><p> -I don't know if the best best is to make it TV-oriented with no events, just do the normal 4 tvs and an event per month, or tour highlights. (I am not familiar with that option)</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Will take another look for January. I don't follow MLW in the slightest so keep me updated on any changes. Thanks!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="James The Animator" data-cite="James The Animator" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45652" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Alright, so I have all the pictures. Thanks, guys!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Great! </p><p> </p><p> I'd highly recommend using <a href="https://www.7-zip.org/" rel="external nofollow">7-zip</a> as your zip file extractor going forward. It's way easier, free, and no ads or upsells.</p>