Making the NWA a singular promotion spinning out of All In, how would you do it?

So, yeah, topic, how would you set up the NWA as a singular promotion spinning out of the All In PPV?

I've thought a bit about this myself. I think instead of calling it the NWA, I would start a new promotion (either regional or small cult level) with either Cody Rhodes or Billy Corrigan as the owner and put it in the NWA alliance. Not sure on the name...I probably wouldn't go with NWA: All In.

<p>I'd probably set them up as regional so that they don't have written contracts, but with a bunch of working agreements with places like ROH, Impact, etc... -- all the places that have worked with the NWA since Billy took over.</p><p> </p><p>

Billy Corrigan would be the owner. Dave Lagana would be the booker [or a user character, or whatever], and all of the champs on pay per appearance deals and then run it like a regular company.</p>

<p>Similar to TNA and JCP, I'd have the NWA "run" with the most well-known and over promotion. Essentially, locate Billy Corgan out of another promotions office, and have him runs shows close to the hometown. Since the NWA traditionally have strong ties to Japan, who often run in California, Championship Wrestling From Hollywood makes logical sense. </p><p> </p><p>

Championship Wrestling From Hollywood officially<a href="https://aminoapps.com/c/wrestling/page/blog/seven-levels-of-hate-the-story-of-colt-cabana-vs-adam-pearce/0vHk_uYgRgrND6BlB82m4rv8kQnKWk" rel="external nofollow"> left the NWA in 2013</a>, but still <a href="http://www.hollywoodwrestling.com/worlds-champion-uniteds-china-special-through-the-eyes-of-nick-aldis/" rel="external nofollow">maintain a close relationship with the alliance</a>. And they're one of the former territories still around that peaked in popularity because they were closely associated with the NWA. </p><p> </p><p>

The company gained main stream notoriety when the promotion hosted many matches from the Seven Levels of Hate. It's hard to argue that of the current NWA members anyone has the reach Championship Wrestling From Hollywood does.</p>

Archived