<p>I've played EWA a few times. I've also played UCR in 2005 and VWA. EWA has many inherent advantages for a human player that make it a good option when used carefully. </p><p> </p><p>

Their staff really is top-notch. The Road Agent and Announce Team are all on the level of a high-level indie fed stateside. They start with several useful managerial talents too. </p><p> </p><p>

Menace angles are your friend. Both Johhanson brothers have plenty in store, along with The Nigerian Hit Squad. Several roster members have high sex appeal, such as Byron, and you can take advantage of that in angles. </p><p> </p><p>

Push the cruiserweights. The smaller wrestlers on the roster have many of the better in-ring stats in Europe. They can definitely carry a larger, less skilled opponent to a good match if necessary. Byron is only a middleweight, so there isn't a huge size difference between him and his opponent. </p><p> </p><p>

Run lots of tag matches. The roster starts with several teams at A* experience -- either run some tag championship matches or do a 3 vs. 3 with a hot storyline. The X-Force, in particular, work great for this role, as their excellent aerial abilities let you abuse the broken high spots match aim. Double Dutch make good opponents, but you could always pick up free agents like The Portuguese Men-of-War or The Youth Bandits as well. </p><p> </p><p>

The biggest take-away is not relying to heavily on big star matchups to carry the company, even if the product seems to demand it. Instead, put a big name against a talented midcarder or a tag team.</p>

<p>I'd definitely consider grabbing British Samurai as a road agent. Higher skills than Arson Wells, locker room leader and extremely positive influence, and he's Viper McKenna's mentor to boot.</p><p> </p><p>

With the Women's division, you have slim pickings at the start. Byron doesn't like working agreements, if I recall correctly, and you've already hired most of the good talent. Byron and Jeri Behr don't like each other, which is a shame as Jeri has the highest Star Quality of any active female wrestler based in Europe, if I recall correctly.</p><p> </p><p>

Of who's left, Aud D'Hoffryn's a solid talent, as is Geena The Warrior Princess. The latter has a decent menace score, so that should help in angles.</p><p> </p><p>

Tomoko Nagasuka is also available to work in Europe, so provided you can get her pop up, she'll do well.</p>

Archived