Is there any in-game advantages to create/run matches with high injury risk?

Other than for sake of realism, is there any advantage to run matches with high injury risk? From what I see in my games, it seems like even for high-risk products where fans supposedly like "risky matches", they seem to only care about the Match Danger ratio and Content risk. I can't see any advantages to running matches with high injury risk since the fans seem perfectly happy with high-content-but-only-average-injury-risk matches. Am I missing something?

<p>High injury risk matches, I'd say no. </p><p> </p><p>

High risk angles or matches in a company whose product encourages them, then I'd say heck yeah! The joy of even running hardcore feds is watching guys who would be otherwise useless to much larger feds score huge ratings in matches just because they were willing to appear in a high risk match or angle.</p><p> </p><p>

Those fans eat those angles up, and they score very well if the product says says the fans like them.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="kemicode" data-cite="kemicode" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45848" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>To add to this, is there any effect to have angles which are high risk?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If you check the Dirt Sheet, your angle (and match content) risk levels do give bonus/penalty depending on your product/fans.</p><p> </p><p> I'm just wondering if the Match Injury Risk setting serves any purpose. There doesn't seem to be any tangible benefits to run high injury risk matches in the game, at least none that I can see from the Dirt Sheets.</p>

Archived