help with dividing game areas for dynasty

Hey guys, I have a new dynasty report going where I'm doing Olympic style, trying to find wrestlers from each of the game areas (USA, Mexico, Canada, Japan, Europe, Australia, British Isles) and then an 8th area which included South America, Africa, Asia, etc.

I really struggled to find enough quality wrestlers for each game area, especially Australia, British Isles, Europe, and the rest of the world. Any ideas on how to modify things? Right now with the roster I have, I've got a lot of well known guys from the USA, Canada, Mexico, Japan, British Isles, and not too many well known guys from Europe, Australia, and the rest of the world. This is going to make the tournaments somewhat predictable as far as which game areas will do the best.

Any ideas how to modify it? I was thinking just going USA, Canada, Mexico, Japan, England/British Isles, since they seem to have the most talent, then maybe a 6th game area which includes everything else. Or maybe I'll just scrap the Olympic style dynasty all together. I'm just looking for ideas. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

<p>I don't think you have much choice here. These areas have the most talent primarily because these are the areas, when this game was created, where wrestling was a big thing.</p><p> </p><p>

Now, maybe an argument could be made to add India (I know wrestling was growing there a few years ago... though I haven't heard much since then) or South America (Hugo Savinovich has been doing a lot of work down there, and you have the Fighting Cholitas). But otherwise, there isn't much interest in professional wrestling in other parts of the world.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Luchador Canadiense" data-cite="Luchador Canadiense" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45854" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I don't think you have much choice here. These areas have the most talent primarily because these are the areas, when this game was created, where wrestling was a big thing.<p> </p><p> Now, maybe an argument could be made to add India (I know wrestling was growing there a few years ago... though I haven't heard much since then) or South America (Hugo Savinovich has been doing a lot of work down there, and you have the Fighting Cholitas). But otherwise, there isn't much interest in professional wrestling in other parts of the world.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> So are you saying my best bet would be to split it between USA, Mexico, Canada, Japan, England/British Isles, and maybe Australia? Because I'll be honest, I couldn't find enough talent that was available from the rest of Europe, Asia, Africa, or South America to make it work. I'm using the latest real world mod from TheWho87 (I believe that's the right name) and I'm using both males and females. Wanted to have 6 strong males and 2 strong females from each. Females shouldn't be a problem, males are the problem.</p>

Archived