Autumn 2018 Real World Draft Signup Thread

Hey guys, welcome to the signup thread for the Autumn 2018 Real World Draft.

Rules are as follows:

1. The database being used is an updated version of Fleisch's RWC that starts in October 2018

2. There will be 40 rounds of picks, with an initial time limit of 6 hours, however this will likely be shortened in the later rounds so we're not still here by Christmas.

3. If you do not pick within the time period, your turn will be skipped and we will continue through the list of picks. You will be able to take your skipped pick when you get back online

4. If you have 3 consecutive skipped picks on the board, you will be autoskipped for a further 3 rounds. If you still haven't picked after this, you will be removed from the draft and your picks will go back in to the draft pool at a later round.

5. The first 4 picks for each person must either be based in the home nation of your company, or have that nationality. For example, Shinsuke Nakamura could be signed for either an American or Japanese company, Drew McIntyre for UK or US, but Kazuchika Okada can only be signed to Japan. This limitation is removed at the start of round 5.

6. TV/PPV deals can be drafted and will take up one draft pick. User Characters can't be drafted (including Conor McGregor). Shibata can be drafted but only as a backstage worker.

7. Tag teams are drafted separately, but as a general rule of thumb, if one member of an established tag team has been drafted, don't draft their partner. No splitting The Young Bucks or The Uso's for example.

8. Trades are encouraged, no limits applied.

9. Not a rule, but don't forget to draft Referees. Road Agents and Broadcast teams, else your company will struggle to run a show.

[/Quote]

Looking for 8-9 people to be involved including myself, if you want to join, leave a reply to this thread. I don't need any company details right now, just a company location, however I will need company details by the end of the draft. Try to pick a location that's different to everyone else, pickings are a bit tight if everyone is in the same place.

Draftees:

1. Mikemanwba - Japan

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<p>I'm always up for a RWC Draft - I'll select an area after everyone else as I'm never that fussed.</p><p> </p><p>

Jjollymore a Draft is essentially a mod where they clear the existing Federations. People then create their own company based somewhere in the world and select workers based on the criteria in the rules. It's done in a Draft manner round by round. The guys didn't mention it but they usually use the method where the last person drafting is the first person drafting in the next round and it goes in reverse order so the first person that drafted in rnd 1 ends up drafting last in rnd 2. You decide on the company settings so you draft according to your needs. Any other questions?</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

1. Mikemanwba - Japan</p><p>

2. NLG - Kanto, Japan</p><p>

3. Young Noble - Tri-State</p><p>

4. 64br- Southeast USA</p><p>

5. auto45 - North West</p><p>

6. alpha2117 - Wherever</p><p>

7.</p><p>

8.</p><p>

9.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mikemanwba" data-cite="mikemanwba" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="45872" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It's almost like you've done one of these before Alpha haha</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Lol, actually I have only done about 3 - 4 if you count that one that fell over early this year.</p>

So Tardelli and I are going to work together on this one for something different. A two headed monster will be different. We are just deciding on which of the 4 untaken areas to select as our area. Then we'll argue on everything else like classic late WCW … he can be Bischoff and I can be Russo!

Look I know you want to put the belt on Hogan but he's just too old man … Stephen Amell is clearly the better choice!

We have decided to infest Canada with our madness.

...but...but .... Hogan has a Sex Tape.

Ok lets not spam this thread. We have plenty of room in the discussions thread :cool:

Ok then, since we know everyone's location now, we'll start the draft at 3pm BST Thursday. You can use this link to see when that is for you https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20180926T140000&p1=tz_bst&p2=tz_et&p3=tz_aet . As usual draft picks will be in a new thread so look out for 'Autumn 2018 Real World Draft Picks Thread'

1. I think you can request to be capped at cult!?

2. You set up your product and provide mike the data, so that he can create the fed you´ll use.

--------------------

The database being used is an updated version of Fleisch's RWC that starts in October 2018 - Can you provide the link for that?

Archived