SCCW mod?

<p>In TEW 2010 it was a mod (The Celt I think?) of 2001. I don't believe it was imported AFAIK. Anyway it is possible to import to 2013 and then to 2016, tweak it a bit and play it. I've done it with the 77 mod, and it's flawed but playable.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

The other thing I can think is playing the DerekB 97 and opening early SCCW.</p><p> </p><p>

Hope it helps</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="KeyserSoze" data-cite="KeyserSoze" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46002" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>In TEW 2010 it was a mod (The Celt I think?) of 2001. I don't believe it was imported AFAIK. Anyway it is possible to import to 2013 and then to 2016, tweak it a bit and play it. I've done it with the 77 mod, and it's flawed but playable.<p> </p><p> </p><p> The other thing I can think is playing the DerekB 97 and opening early SCCW.</p><p> </p><p> Hope it helps</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'll look for it, thank you!</p>

Another option is to bring them back from the dead and hire a roster you think would fit. I'm in my third year with this in a game and having a blast.

That's actually what I did. In my save, Whistler now owns them and bought the old titles, too. Now they're in the COTT and enjoying newfound success. SCCW has such a fun product that I can really sink my teeth into.

Archived