Official Game Thread- Barebones 4 Mafia (The Revival November 2018)

theoutlaw321

So you are the Vig, and the mafia killed their own roleblocker? Is that what we're going with here?

And I, as the Don as you seem to think, magically knew that you targeted me? What would I even be targeting you for, as the Don? Certainly not a kill. There's enough of those to account for everyone.

So I've got a built in Don Bodyguard, a night ability of my own, and a way to know who targets me. Gotcha.

Know you got a group to do all that for you :D

Town Aligned Vigilante

I dont know what other people did, didnt you mention a busdiver, or was that someone else? I figured you, MLT, and Archer. Started with you first since you were like 'don't target me ill be dead anyway :sigh: ::stares at a lily pad floating on a lake::

The write up doesnt show you targeting me, it shows me targeting you.

He eased up to the side of the house and looked in the window. He could tell no one was home. “Damnit, where the hell are you.”

Suddenly from the dark he heard a voice, “Can I help you?”

“Nope I don’t think so.” As he reached under his arm.

All of a sudden out of the dark from the side of the two men another man threw his body into them. Knocking all three to the ground. The one man got up and ran off.

“Are you ok?”

“Well, well, well I am now. You want a beer?”

“Sure.”

With that they went inside the house. Not seeing the man sneak out from the darkness and pick up something and then disappear back into the shadows.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So you wanted to vig Arrows?

Yes, would be a gamble for me because if he was town I'd have to leave out of guilt, but after Derek I wanted to prove myself and can see no one scummier this game than arrows. Plus, if he is in fact town, well, I do have other things going on in the real world... I gave it a shot. Unfortunately i failed.

Fortunately now I dont just think he's scum, i think he's probably the Don.

Yes, would be a gamble for me because if he was town I'd have to leave out of guilt, but after Derek I wanted to prove myself and can see no one scummier this game than arrows. Plus, if he is in fact town, well, I do have other things going on in the real world... I gave it a shot. Unfortunately i failed.

Fortunately now I dont just think he's scum, i think he's probably the Don.

Well, if Derek had turned up red, I could get into the idea of vigging Arrows. But Derek turned up blue.

That would imply a botched VIG attempt and a botched mafia kill...seems a stretch to me. Unless you're claiming you vigged the scum roleblocker by blind luck/busdriver.

Its entirely possible, but I dont know, I did (along with others) mention a possible Busdriver. If I killed EP I got no result notice for it. I assume thats just Outlaw changing the guns to protect the real hitman, but who knows, my PM doesn't specify a gun caliber lol

Not trying to be an as Blue, just saying if they hinted they were together somehow I did not see it, what I read was Arrows trying to defend him then throwing him under the bus when the vote got close. Then the stuff about "I'll be dead, dont target me etc etc" It just screamed scum to me.

Did I miss something AM I the only person that saw it that way?

Antithesis-9

(Arrows, Crychon, Leion, eayragt, The Archer, BHK1978, Jaded, Rayelek, machinesxe)

It is now DAY PHASE. With 22 players remaining, it's 12 to lynch.

You have until 6:00PM EST (11:00PM GMT) on Friday, November 23rd to reach a majority vote. If no vote has been reached at that time, a No Lynch will be declared.

As always, if you see a mistake point it out.

Happy Thanksgiving!

I cant quote exactly (rules) but yes if I kill a town aligned person I am very broke up about it.

Without quoting from your role PM obviously do you know how you kill people? Is there any flavour that mentions a gun?

Not trying to be an as Blue, just saying if they hinted they were together somehow I did not see it, what I read was Arrows trying to defend him then throwing him under the bus when the vote got close. Then the stuff about "I'll be dead, dont target me etc etc" It just screamed scum to me.

Did I miss something AM I the only person that saw it that way?

I'll admit that when Arrows asked people not to target him during the night phase it raised some eyebrows. I also remember you worrying about things last night though and not wanting to talk much...

Change Vote: No Vote

I don't want to help contribute a premature end to this day phase, seeing as we have an extra day to use, we might as well use it. Hearing Anti side leaves a lot more questions. I wish to hear if others got leads of their own tbh,

Fine with this but tbh Anti seems more squirming than coming from a place of truthfulness. Like grasping at straws.

Fine with this but tbh Anti seems more squirming than coming from a place of truthfulness. Like grasping at straws.

It seems to be the case, I just thought that maybe it would be more beneficial for the town not to rush a vote, since it is still early, and there are still some of us that haven't posted since the write-up. I just want to give them time to speak I guess.

Without quoting from your role PM obviously do you know how you kill people? Is there any flavour that mentions a gun?

I'll admit that when Arrows asked people not to target him during the night phase it raised some eyebrows. I also remember you worrying about things last night though and not wanting to talk much...

A manner consistent with shots fired, there is a paraphrase for ya :D

And yes I hated it when I saw my name even come up. To wit I don't know if I got bus drove or even maybe that that bodyguard is an assumption and its a roleblocker targetting me. Could be Arrows is town, I don't know. I thought he was scum then, I think he's scum now, but all that night talk probably just screwed everything up. Who knows

It seems to be the case, I just thought that maybe it would be more beneficial for the town not to rush a vote, since it is still early, and there are still some of us that haven't posted since the write-up. I just want to give them time to speak I guess.

No I am running late for work as it is, but I wanted to tell my side quickly before everyone just jumped on the vote train. Give me ten hours (it is a pain posting from the job site via my phone) and I can share more thoughts if that is alright.

The only role I can see coming to Anti's save, is the bus driver. And if he's not involved, then there's no reason for him to out himself (assuming the role is in the game).