Official Game Thread- Barebones 4 Mafia (The Revival November 2018)

theoutlaw321

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Arrows" data-cite="Arrows" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I didn't track Mach. I do know he targeted me. Honestly, he made that pretty obvious.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> So between this and your other statement then can you tell me who we should be voting for and why? You’re either really clean or very very dirty and I’ll follow you on a lynch today but if it doesn’t end in a town success then you’ve got my vote tomorrow at least from what I picked up on.</p>

<p>I’d trust arrows for now</p><p> </p><p>

He seems like an individually aligned role, but with 2 scum down so far it seems like the best way for solo victory is to last to a town win and not the opposite.</p><p> </p><p>

I also have a hard time believing there’s not an entirely different second group though</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Teh_Showtime" data-cite="Teh_Showtime" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I’d trust arrows for now<p> </p><p> He seems like an individually aligned role, but with 2 scum down so far it seems like the best way for solo victory is to last to a town win and not the opposite.</p><p> </p><p> I also have a hard time believing there’s not an entirely different second group though</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm town. Same win condition and everything.</p>

<p>Eh I mean it could be <em>one</em> of your win conditions if the big objective is to just survive to the end. I’m still wary of the red result.</p><p> </p><p>

You didn’t refute me earlier when I said you were likely self motivated, only assured me that a town win is a win for you. For all intents and purposes id treat and interact with you as town though.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Teh_Showtime" data-cite="Teh_Showtime" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Eh I mean it could be <em>one</em> of your win conditions if the big objective is to just survive to the end. I’m still wary of the red result.<p> </p><p> You didn’t refute me earlier when I said you were likely self motivated, only assured me that a town win is a win for you. For all intents and purposes id treat and interact with you as town though.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'll answer any questions people have, that I feel like answering, while we're waiting for people to check in and see what we want to do with this day other than be distracted by Cappy.</p>

<p><strong>cappyboy-4</strong> (eayragt, Astil, Jaded, Destiny)</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>It is now DAY PHASE. With 19 players remaining, it's 10 to lynch. </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

You have until 4:00PM EST (9:00PM GMT) on Sunday, November 25th to reach a majority vote. If no vote has been reached at that time, a No Lynch will be declared.</strong></p><p><strong>

As always, if you see a mistake point it out.</strong></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Arrows" data-cite="Arrows" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'll answer any questions people have, that I feel like answering, while we're waiting for people to check in and see what we want to do with this day other than be distracted by Cappy.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> What makes you so sure that cappyboy is nothing other than a distraction though?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Arrows" data-cite="Arrows" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'll answer any questions people have, that I feel like answering, while we're waiting for people to check in and see what we want to do with this day other than be distracted by Cappy.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> We have WC. I also am curious about lukess11 and Showtime.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Astil" data-cite="Astil" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>We have WC. I also am curious about lukess11 and Showtime.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> lukess11 has my attention also.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What makes you so sure that cappyboy is nothing other than a distraction though?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Cappy seem like the type to throw a tantrum as scum because things aren't going his way?</p><p> </p><p> He's made it clear he's not going to give us any information, and any vote put on him is either a vote towards wasting time, or a vote towards killing someone knowing nothing about them.</p><p> </p><p> We going to blind lynch him based off that post?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="theelectrickg" data-cite="theelectrickg" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>lukess11 has my attention also.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Oh hello!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Arrows" data-cite="Arrows" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Cappy seem like the type to throw a tantrum as scum because things aren't going his way?<p> </p><p> He's made it clear he's not going to give us any information, and any vote put on him is either a vote towards wasting time, or a vote towards killing someone knowing nothing about them.</p><p> </p><p> We going to blind lynch him based off that post?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> 'X seems like the type to Y' in a game about deceit loses a lot of value.</p><p> </p><p> Not saying that is what Cappy is doing here, but that idea holds no water for me (and I suspect a few others).</p><p> </p><p> I'd still like him to answer.</p>

<p>Man, Arrows that whole post is scummy.</p><p> </p><p>

To repaint the narrative from 'we asked Cappy for info for not voting scum and he posted a weird outburst and left without giving info' to 'any vote for Cappy is a vote to waste time' is a heck of a logical jump man.</p><p> </p><p>

If you have info that Cappy is clean let us know so we can move on. Don't act like a town fact finding push being stonewalled isn't beneficial.</p>

Man, Arrows that whole post is scummy.

To repaint the narrative from 'we asked Cappy for info for not voting scum and he posted a weird outburst and left without giving info' to 'any vote for Cappy is a vote to waste time' is a heck of a logical jump man.

If you have info that Cappy is clean let us know so we can move on. Don't act like a town fact finding push being stonewalled isn't beneficial.

Agreed. Cappy appears to be claiming either bomb or PGO. He’s definitely not a PGO. If he’s a town bomb, this would be nasty, but he needs to do a much better job of defending himself. If he’s a scum bomb, 1 for 1 sounds good. If he’s lying, which seems likely, LAL.

cappyboy-4 (eayragt, Astil, Jaded, Destiny)

It is now DAY PHASE. With 19 players remaining, it's 10 to lynch.

You have until 4:00PM EST (9:00PM GMT) on Sunday, November 25th to reach a majority vote. If no vote has been reached at that time, a No Lynch will be declared.

As always, if you see a mistake point it out.

:o Thanks Emark, if it means anything I had the post right. And you were mentioned in it. This is why I ask for diligence on you all's part. See a mistake or oversight, point it out.

You know what? Fuhget that. I have a better idea for you.

Come at me.

Everyone mark their ballots accordingly.

Bring your wood.

Bring your rope.

And come at me.

Calling out everyone when asked for a bit of info is so strange...I'm still trying to make something of it

PGO has been deconfirmed, telling everyone to screw off is a damn resentful play as bomb, especially when the convo comes from being confronted on lack of talking.

'X seems like the type to Y' in a game about deceit loses a lot of value.

Not saying that is what Cappy is doing here, but that idea holds no water for me (and I suspect a few others).

I'd still like him to answer.

All I will say for the moment is that this is the way things gotta be for me. Come at me if you want. But make your own minds up about the whys and wherefores and act accordingly.

I honestly can't think of any explanation for cappy's post (especially with no follow up) apart from a scum strop. But I have my doubts.

Pro's:

Scum have lost 2 members in 3 days, which is definitely putting them on the back foot

It appears that there may be a lot of roles that could interfere with scum in the game, so the scum board could be complaining about balance

Cons:

Cappy was only asked a question based on 2 different votes, nothing more

No-one knows what abilities the town actually has

It's only Day 4

I've modded a game with a scum Cappy and didn't have anything like this happen

However, Cappy needs to come back and say more, otherwise yes, he'll be lynched on no information. And it will be deserved. Ball's in his court.

All I will say for the moment is that this is the way things gotta be for me. Come at me if you want. But make your own minds up about the whys and wherefores and act accordingly.

You could have posted that a couple of minutes earlier? Well, if you think this is the best thing for your alignment, I'll have to make my judgement on that alone.