Official Game Thread- Barebones 4 Mafia (The Revival November 2018)

theoutlaw321

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I suppose we'll find more about this in the post-game. Plenty to discuss tomorrow, hoping the night ends quickly.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes, it would be unfair to discuss that more now without Cappy (or the rest of the scum team) around to input. However, it might be fair to surmise that they've had an even rougher couple of days than we thought - we know how Anti was interfered with for the first 2 nights and their night death, but perhaps it's been even worse than that. Anyone with a role that interferes at night (assuming there are more than the revealed jailer(s?), bus driver, role locker) should consider if they've mucked up red plans even more than we know. </p><p> </p><p> Of course, even if there's only 1 scum group (likely at this stage), we've still got a likely SK (poisonor) that I'm not sure if we've got any leads on.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Arrows" data-cite="Arrows" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Not a real surprise though...but I had dibs on cappy being the N2 killer.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="eayragt" data-cite="eayragt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yes, it would be unfair to discuss that more now without Cappy (or the rest of the scum team) around to input. However, it might be fair to surmise that they've had an even rougher couple of days than we thought - we know how Anti was interfered with for the first 2 nights and their night death, but perhaps it's been even worse than that. Anyone with a role that interferes at night (assuming there are more than the revealed jailer(s?), bus driver, role locker) should consider if they've mucked up red plans even more than we know. <p> </p><p> Of course, even if there's only 1 scum group (likely at this stage), we've still got a likely SK (poisonor) that I'm not sure if we've got any leads on.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'd say the poisoner should be one of our main priorities tomorrow and we've also got the other shooter to find?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="machinesxe" data-cite="machinesxe" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Has there ever been a role that changes the allignment of the<p> Person being lynched? Say these couple were town but is it possible that they are really town? I know I’m being paranoid but I’ve never seen a streak like this.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Beyond being recruited I wouldn’t think so. There are obviously roles who don’t show true alignment if they are investigated at night, but upon lynch they usually show their true selves</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="machinesxe" data-cite="machinesxe" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Has there ever been a role that changes the allignment of the<p> Person being lynched? Say these couple were town but is it possible that they are really town? I know I’m being paranoid but I’ve never seen a streak like this.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes there has. </p><p> </p><p> But there are also scummy roles coming up red...</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="machinesxe" data-cite="machinesxe" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Has there ever been a role that changes the allignment of the<p> Person being lynched? Say these couple were town but is it possible that they are really town? I know I’m being paranoid but I’ve never seen a streak like this.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Scum roleblocker? Sure.</p><p> Scum Bus driver? I'm pretty sure scum has had switching roles before. Considering it's barebones I assume the name is kept...</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="machinesxe" data-cite="machinesxe" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Has there ever been a role that changes the allignment of the<p> Person being lynched? Say these couple were town but is it possible that they are really town? I know I’m being paranoid but I’ve never seen a streak like this.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Anti, EP and Cappy are and were red .... trust me on that on (always a funny quote on Mafia).</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Astil" data-cite="Astil" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Glad that went through...<p> </p><p> Just so it's know in case Im next, last night I protected/blocked lukess11</p><p> </p><p> Do what you will with that info.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Your role title was Clinic Physician, you said, right? Do you think you could prevent a poisoned player from dying?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>When you say last night, you mean the night before this one right? He will be one of the people I ask questions of tomorrow, for sure.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Hopefully we will talk tomorrow.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rayelek" data-cite="Rayelek" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Your role title was Clinic Physician, you said, right? Do you think you could prevent a poisoned player from dying?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> No, not really.</p>

Barebones 4 Mafia(The Revival November 2018)

Night 4

The town dispersed from the square with smiles on their faces. The day was a success. Would the night continue their momentum or would it come to a screeching halt? Only the dawn would answer that question. The light slowly gave way to the darkness.

He hurried around preparing for the night time activities. Making sure everything was ready for the night. When he was finished, he made his way to the window and looked out. There was plenty of people out on this night.

He sat at home. Still bothered by the previous night. Plus it felt like he was coming down with something.

He had peeked his interest during the discussion today. He returned to the office and got what he needed, giving him plenty of time to get home.

He gathered his tools, not knowing exactly what he'd need. He went to leave. When he opened the door he saw that he had a visitor.

"Hello, glad I caught you at home."

"Good evening, what can I do for you?"

"Just need a little bit of your time."

He left his home, headed for his chosen destination. Not noticing the two following him. One coming from each side of the street.

He took his spot where he thought he'd be most needed. Hoping his services wouldn't be required but knowing he was ready in case they were.

He made his way thru town headed for the spot. The original two still in tow, and another surveying the situation. "Damnit, this is going to be difficult."

He arrived and parked down the street from the house of his interest.

He walked by the car and crossed the street. He walked up to the door of the very nice house and rang the bell.

"Good evening, may I help you?"

"Yes, I'd like to ask you some questions if you have time."

"Sure, come right in. I'll get us some refreshments."

He started into town.

He saw who he was waiting on and stepped out on the sidewalk.

He parked down the street. He scanned the landscape and saw someone standing on the porch by the door of the house he was interested in.

"Are you serious?" He said shaking his head.

"This is getting ridiculous."

He got the information he needed and said his good byes. They parted ways.

The home owner tidied up and turned out the lights.

He passed the diner, with the three others following at varying distances.

"Hello, I've been expecting you."

"Me? For what?"

"We have imortant matters to take care of."

"Right now? I am really busy."

"Never too busy to take care of yourself." And with that he opened the door and let the visitor in.

He saw the visitor leave. "Interesting."

Having seen him go in they came up and the man said "I'm sorry but neither of you have an appointment. Maybe another day."

The men looked confused.

About that time another turned the corner and bumped into them.

"Excuse me, I really must watch where I'm going."

"No harm done my good man. Have a good evening."

"Same to all of you." He walked off down the street towards the diner.

One of them took a post near the door. The other sorta blended into the shadows.

The thrid man following had ducked into a alley watching things develop. "I don't have words." He headed for home visibly disgusted.

The house was dark. He slipped in thru a window. He made his way to the home office and started looking at his desk. Finally he found something of value. He quietly slipped out. The owner was none the wiser.

He had waited all night, and yet the man posted at the door hadn't left his post. "I swear to God."

He turned the ignition and headed for home.

Finally the visitor had left. It was way too late for him to do anything worthwhile. Besides he felt awful. He went and took some meds. They wouldn't help, it was too late. He just didn't know it yet. He laid down in bed. That's where they'd find him in the morning.

He had taken a beating the night before but this cold was what was kicking his ass. He had took lots of meds and downed nearly a fifth of Jack Daniels Black. At least he'd feel a lil better as he left this world. He was found laying on the couch where he had passed out the night before.

BlueStar is dead he was Town Aligned Roleblocker

Wrestling Century is dead he was Mafia Aligned Cop

It is now DAY PHASE. With 16 players remaining, it's 9 to lynch.

You have until 6:00PM EST (11:00PM GMT) on Tuesday, November 27th to reach a majority vote. If no vote has been reached at that time, a No Lynch will be declared.

As always, if you see a mistake point it out.

Gonna just toss this out there.

Seem like this mafia is recruiting to anyone else?

That’s not how I saw it. Not sure I see Mafia recruiting (especially as they’ve lost four people since N2, you’d think they’d be recruiting earlier given that state of affairs). At this point given 26 players, I’d suspect only the Don is left. Since they traditionally have to kill every night I don’t see a chance for recruitment on the red side.

Just my two pence however.

People had questions for me?

Yeah.

Vote: Lukess11

You've been lying low and going unnoticed, Astil found you at home the night before last. I've got a sneaking suspicion that you might be the Don.

So you wanted questions... uh... Do you want to just confess and we can get this over with?

That’s not how I saw it. Not sure I see Mafia recruiting (especially as they’ve lost four people since N2, you’d think they’d be recruiting earlier given that state of affairs). At this point given 26 players, I’d suspect only the Don is left. Since they traditionally have to kill every night I don’t see a chance for recruitment on the red side.

Just my two pence however.

You think they started with a cop and a bus driver?

Think about Cappy's meltdown. Getting recruited into a mafia that's in shambles could explain that whole thing.

Gonna just toss this out there.

Seem like this mafia is recruiting to anyone else?

A hitman, roleblocker, cop, AND bus driver all on one side from the jump (not to mention the don out there somewhere) does seem ridiculously strong, but given how many roles the town has it definitely seems plausible.

I think at this point there is likely an indy group of 2-4 players personally. More than mafia constantly growing.

Yeah.

Vote: Lukess11

You've been lying low and going unnoticed, Astil found you at home the night before last. I've got a sneaking suspicion that you might be the Don.

So you wanted questions... uh... Do you want to just confess and we can get this over with?

I have said I have an ability. I don't want to make it clear as it makes me useless and puts me at harm for the night. It would make sense Astil found me at home since I don't go out at night.