Official Game Thread- Barebones 4 Mafia (The Revival November 2018)

theoutlaw321

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Two" data-cite="The Two" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I think you're the Mafia Don. <p> I think that's why you don't go out at night. </p><p> I think your whole <em>"I have a super valuable ability that's also super secret so I can't tell you what it is and you just have to take my word for it and also waste a protector on me every night for the rest of the game"</em> defence is a bold but desperate fake claim.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This checks out with voting record, and in retrospect, the only reason Lukes11 wasnt on my list was his focus on mach, who was exonerated from my suspicion last night.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Vote: lukes11</strong></p>

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rayelek" data-cite="Rayelek" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This checks out with voting record, and in retrospect, the only reason Lukes11 wasnt on my list was his focus on mach, who was exonerated from my suspicion last night.<p> </p><p> <strong>Vote: lukes11</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Phone typo, helps to spell names right.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Vote: lukess11</strong></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Based on other roles in the game, my role should be in. The reason it is valuable is because it in essence is a trap. I won't say how though because that would give it away for those who haven't figured it out.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Look if you’re a bomb you have a far higher chance killing town than not. Scum would keep you around for that reason alone</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Teh_Showtime" data-cite="Teh_Showtime" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Look if you’re a bomb you have a far higher chance killing town than not. Scum would keep you around for that reason alone</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I can see where you are coming from. However, I do disagree. It makes me a target so they can get rid of me at night with no problems.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaded" data-cite="Jaded" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Do you think there’s any one who HASN’T guessed what you’re claiming yet?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I think there is one or two that are high on my suspicious list.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Astil" data-cite="Astil" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>Vote: lukess11</strong><p> </p><p> I feel this is the best option</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You are making a mistake here.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I can see where you are coming from. However, I do disagree. It makes me a target so they can get rid of me at night with no problems.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Bombs, typically, blow up whoever attacks them at night.</p><p> </p><p> So, how?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Arrows" data-cite="Arrows" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Bombs, typically, blow up whoever attacks them at night.<p> </p><p> So, how?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> My ability does absolutely nothing at night.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Arrows" data-cite="Arrows" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Bombs, typically, blow up whoever attacks them at night.<p> </p><p> So, how?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I always thought bombs killed someone who voted to lynch them, actually. What you’re describing is closer to PGO but no rule says they can’t be overlapping.</p><p> </p><p> I’m thinking this vote is iffy at best for us. I’m not willing to add another to the pile just yet but something stinks here.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ShadowedFlames" data-cite="ShadowedFlames" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I always thought bombs killed someone who voted to lynch them, actually. What you’re describing is closer to PGO but no rule says they can’t be overlapping.<p> </p><p> I’m thinking this vote is iffy at best for us. I’m not willing to add another to the pile just yet but something stinks here.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I thought it was both. Die at night, take the attacker with. Die to lynch, take one with.</p>

<p><strong>lukess11-6</strong> (The Two, Teh_showtime, theelectrickg, Leion, machinesxe, Rayelek)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>machinesxe-1</strong> (lukess11)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Leion-1</strong> (Jaded)</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>It is now DAY PHASE. With 16 players remaining, it's 9 to lynch. </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong>

You have until 6:00PM EST (11:00PM GMT) on Tuesday, November 27th to reach a majority vote. If no vote has been reached at that time, a No Lynch will be declared.</strong></p><p><strong>

As always, if you see a mistake point it out.</strong></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="theoutlaw321" data-cite="theoutlaw321" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong>lukess11-6</strong> (The Two, Teh_showtime, theelectrickg, Leion, machinesxe, Rayelek)<p> </p><p> <strong>machinesxe-1</strong> (lukess11)</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Leion-1</strong> (Jaded)</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>It is now DAY PHASE. With 16 players remaining, it's 9 to lynch. </strong></p><p><strong> </strong></p><p><strong> You have until 6:00PM EST (11:00PM GMT) on Tuesday, November 27th to reach a majority vote. If no vote has been reached at that time, a No Lynch will be declared.</strong></p><p><strong> As always, if you see a mistake point it out.</strong></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Astil is a ghost, confirmed.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Arrows" data-cite="Arrows" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I thought it was both. Die at night, take the attacker with. Die to lynch, take one with.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You may be right. I’m not gonna claim I remember all of the specifics especially coming after a day of work after 9 days off.</p>

<p><strong><span style="font-size:36px;">Barebones 4 Mafia(The Revival November 2018)</span></strong></p><p> ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________</p><p> </p><p> <span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Day 5</strong></span></p><p> ________________________________________________________________</p><p> The day started with two more bodies being found; one good news the other a significant loss. It didn't take long for the crowd to gather at the square. </p><p> </p><p> Accusations started early.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>People had questions for me?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Two" data-cite="The Two" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yeah.<p> </p><p> <strong>Vote: Lukess11</strong></p><p> </p><p> You've been lying low and going unnoticed, Astil found you at home the night before last. I've got a sneaking suspicion that you might be the Don.</p><p> </p><p> So you wanted questions... uh... Do you want to just confess and we can get this over with?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I have said I have an ability. I don't want to make it clear as it makes me useless and puts me at harm for the night. It would make sense Astil found me at home since I don't go out at night.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Two" data-cite="The Two" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So you have an ability, you won't tell us what it is, and you don't go out at night. I'm not buying it, gonna need a bit more than that.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="theelectrickg" data-cite="theelectrickg" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Then why didn't I find you?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I was at home.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="theelectrickg" data-cite="theelectrickg" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I have had success every other night, except the night I choose you.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>My role title is <strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Town Aligned Super Saint</span></strong>.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="The Two" data-cite="The Two" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Super Saint? I must have missed that class at Sunday School. And what does a super saint do?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Teh_Showtime" data-cite="Teh_Showtime" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Would you mind telling us what stopped you from voting the two red lynches that didn’t hinder you from voting on the only blue lynch?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Me not revealing my role is the best help to town I can be. Trust me on that.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> They explored other candidates, but circled around and came back to the initial one..</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I will only reveal what my role does if I can get protection every night. This is the only way I will be useful once my ability is out.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The votes mounted.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lukess11" data-cite="lukess11" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You are making a mistake here.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Then suddenly <strong>Lynch</strong> was called...</p><p> They rushed to grab him. He fought back. The first to reach him grabbed him by the arm. He pulled a small dagger from his belt and thrust it into the man who had his arm. He slumped to the ground. The rest of the crowd pushed him to the gallows and around his neck went the noose. Pull of the lever and swoosh. Snap went his neck. They stepped back to see who he was....</p><p> </p><p> <strong>lukess11</strong> is dead he was the....</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Town Aligned Super Saint</span></strong>.</p><p> </p><p> Their mouths fell open in shock...</p><p> Then they turned to see a man laying on the ground gasping.....slowly he breathed out for the last time....</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Rayelek</strong> is dead he was the</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="color:#008000;">Town Aligned Mason</span></strong>.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> _______________________________________________________________</p><p> </p><p> <strong>lukess11-6</strong> (The Two, Teh_showtime, theelectrickg, Leion, machinesxe, Rayelek)</p><p> </p><p> <strong>machinesxe-1</strong> (lukess11)</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Leion-1</strong> (Jaded)</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>It is Night 5. All PMs for night abilities should be sent in to theoutlaw321 by 600 PM EST Tuesday November 27th, 2018; (1100PM GST.) </strong></p><p><strong> </strong> </p><p> </p><p> Good night and sleep tight!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaded" data-cite="Jaded" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Outlaw, is that meant to be 11 PM GST?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes sir</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Leion" data-cite="Leion" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Dammit, we lost two in a day. Jaded did my chance of being double voter increase by this lynch? Or you still think I am lying?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You could still easily be scum. They had a bus driver can't see why they wouldn't have a double voter.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You could still easily be scum. They had a bus driver can't see why they wouldn't have a double voter.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Perhaps, but based off the voting, I believe I am the only one, and I am town. Honestly, as my role is now out in the open, I might just be the one targeted. The lukess lynch was quite unfortunate, but I still have the best interests for this town to win.</p>