Official Game Thread- Barebones 4 Mafia (The Revival November 2018)

theoutlaw321

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="theelectrickg" data-cite="theelectrickg" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So, going with this theory. Which one of the 4 is Showtime?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That's where that theory falls apart, I agree. There isn't the slightest indication of someone hiding. I could see that being left out, if successful, but there is no proof he was there, and picking me is ...insane.</p>

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="theelectrickg" data-cite="theelectrickg" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Of the 9 left there are only I only have 4 that I have not investigated. <p> Arrows</p><p> Destiny</p><p> BHK1978</p><p> machinesxe</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Best choice for investigation?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="theelectrickg" data-cite="theelectrickg" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Best choice for investigation?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Only one of those 4 can be the poisoner, and if he is, you won't get a result and will lose your ability.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Arrows" data-cite="Arrows" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Only one of those 4 can be the poisoner, and if he is, you won't get a result and will lose your ability.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That makes things difficult.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Arrows" data-cite="Arrows" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>That's where that theory falls apart, I agree. There isn't the slightest indication of someone hiding. I could see that being left out, if successful, but there is no proof he was there, and picking me is ...insane.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yea cause I actually didn’t target anyone last night knowing I was safe and not wanting to risk anything (if the person I’m behind dies I’m toast too)</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Teh_Showtime" data-cite="Teh_Showtime" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yea cause I actually didn’t target anyone last night knowing I was safe and not wanting to risk anything (if the person I’m behind dies I’m toast too)</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Why'd you come up non town, then?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Teh_Showtime" data-cite="Teh_Showtime" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yea cause I actually didn’t target anyone last night knowing I was safe and not wanting to risk anything (if the person I’m behind dies I’m toast too)</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> A smart move, but this scum result does complicate the matter somewhat!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Arrows" data-cite="Arrows" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Why'd you come up non town, then?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Part of the downside to not hiding successfully indeed</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Teh_Showtime" data-cite="Teh_Showtime" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Part of the downside to not hiding successfully indeed</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Have you given your role title (yes, I''m being lazy again)?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Teh_Showtime" data-cite="Teh_Showtime" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I was actually going to post it next so here is your <strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Town Aligned Coward</span></strong><p> </p><p> Was doing some catchup since this is an extremely busy night phase. Much more than day for some strange reason</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> End game, and not sure I make it to morning. Not quite what I was hoping for. Not sure how to justify you turning up scum. Can't be the poisoner, but I'm starting to worry we weren't done with the scum.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Teh_Showtime" data-cite="Teh_Showtime" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I’ve been voting scum since day two and as we can see all the red bodies in the graveyard anyone is free to go through my posting history. The result/non town sucks but that shouldn’t outweigh the other things I’ve done to actively help the town</div></blockquote><p> Saying the result "sucks" isn't helpful and doesn't explain it. A hider isn't a bad fake claim though. How would you do come up non town? Impossible.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Saying the result "sucks" isn't helpful and doesn't explain it. A hider isn't a bad fake claim though. How would you do come up non town? Impossible.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Not impossible. Thinking about it its kind of a logical condition to put it. However, it is generally unnecessary and I've never seen it before.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Destiny" data-cite="Destiny" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Out of all of the likely possibilities remaining it seems to the least plausible though.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The one thing that's bugging me, is why did he clear me with his successful hide if non town? Non town need to sow doubt, not clear people...</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Teh_Showtime" data-cite="Teh_Showtime" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yea cause I actually didn’t target anyone last night knowing I was safe and not wanting to risk anything (if the person I’m behind dies I’m toast too)</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Does he know something that I don't?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="theelectrickg" data-cite="theelectrickg" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Does he know something that I don't?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> He was "safe" as a declared hider, so a waste to target for a kill. If, as claimed, he's a hider who dies behind non town, he was safer not hiding. </p><p> </p><p> Towniest thing for him to do tonight would also be to not hide.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="eayragt" data-cite="eayragt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>He was "safe" as a declared hider, so a waste to target for a kill. If, as claimed, he's a hider who dies behind non town, he was safer not hiding. <p> </p><p> Towniest thing for him to do tonight would also be to not hide.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I personally would wait until as close to deadline as possible and then tell my target and hope I didn't and they don't.</p><p> </p><p> At work, so not sure how much more I can contribute before I die tonight. You guys are more than capable of finishing this. Can only be a couple of people.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="eayragt" data-cite="eayragt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The one thing that's bugging me, is why did he clear me with his successful hide if non town? Non town need to sow doubt, not clear people...</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah it’s ALMOST as if I’m actually trying to help the town win. Crazy right?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Teh_Showtime" data-cite="Teh_Showtime" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46026" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yeah it’s ALMOST as if I’m actually trying to help the town win. Crazy right?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Was hoping for a hider and survivor combo to explain the non town, personally. On leion tonight. Figure I die from poison, but maybe I can make him show up.</p>