I watch...  

39 members have voted

1. 1. I watch...

• Every single fight
    • Only Main card
    • Only co/main event
    • Only fights I'm interested in
    • None of 'em

<p>Depends on the game. I'm running an experimental file with a company that has FOUR child companies and I just can't watch that many fights so I just skip to the results for a lot.</p><p> </p><p>

Sometimes I just watch the main event or fights I like. If it's a small company, I usually watch the main card since the prelims are where I feed prospects so I usually know how that's gonna go.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="CdotH" data-cite="CdotH" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46030" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I tend to only watch the fights I'm interested in. If i see an exciting finish though i might rewind the fight to watch from the start. Depends who is fighting really.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I did that on a card I was normally skipping through as XCC.</p><p> </p><p> Until I saw Frank Romita vs. Jackson Gray get rated an EXCELLENT fight. To this day the only Excellent I've ever scored.</p>

<p>I tend to watch all of my own.</p><p> </p><p>

I don't always agree with the ratings, so it is a useful way to see who is impressing, which helps when I matchmake going forward.</p><p> </p><p>

If a guy loses his 3rd straight, but put on a war, I'll maybe keep him around. </p><p> </p><p>

Equally, if a guy grinds to a win, I'm probably not going to push him too heavily going forward.</p>

Archived