Who are your softspot guys?

<p>Olivia Diamond, Christy Higgins, Yu Hashimoto, Romi Yamato, Littlefeather, Angel Takudome.</p><p> </p><p>

If I'm running QAW, I typically pair Olivia with Danielle Sweetheart as sort of an understudy. Christy tends to cap out at upper midcarder. Hashimoto & Yamato wind up as part of tag teams (sometimes with each other but for whatever reason, they often have 'awful' or 'poor' chemistry as teammates in my games). Littlefeather and Angel Takudome are usually a tag team (Native Angel).</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="James Casey" data-cite="James Casey" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46037" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Tom/Thomas Morgan in the CVerse. He turned into an A* machine for me way, way back in my first ever game with MAW on TEW07 and I like to pick him up where I can.<p> </p><p> In that same game I hired the Gauge twins when they debuted, gave them a tag run, booked their split and randomly picked Matt to be the one to turn. He blew up and outgrew the company before going to Japan. In his absence, Greg matured and developed, MAW hit Cult with Greg as one of our stars and when Matt came back it was now Greg who was the better worker, more over and had the main event spot. Ever since then, Greg's been my favourite of the two. I couldn't justify giving him the main event push over Matt in my SWF game in '10, but on '13 he was my mainstay in my RTG game.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Your Greg and Matt story is very similar to mine. I signed them both in '07 when they debuted (when I was also running MAW!). They had this great tag run and then Matt went to Japan and I had Greg and Greg became my best worker and my franchise player and was the first guy I signed to a written deal when I got big enough. Matt came back, but I have always held it against him that he left me -- even though it's been years since then!</p>

Archived