Should I turn Lex or Ric?

Should I turn Lex or Ric?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should I turn Lex or Ric?

• Ric Flair should leave Horsemen and turn face.
    • Lex Luger should leave Horsemen and turn face.

The year is 1988. I am running the NWA. The Four Horsemen consist of:

Flair (World Champ)

Arn

Tully

Luger

I am thinking of turning one of them Face. I know IRL Luger turned. I was thinking of doing that. The problem I have is Flair. He is my "Figurehead". His momentum is major positive, yet for some reason he is becoming a negative influence as the Figurehead. We are losing 25% on merch and attendance on shows that he appears. I don't know why.

I am toying with the idea of turning Flair instead of Lex to try and rejuvenate Flair. If he doesn't improve as a figurehead, I am going to have to replace him as the face of my company. I don't really want to do that.

Would you turn Flair or stick to real life and turn Lex?

I am making this a poll. Thanks for your help!

Yes, for best results the figurehead should be face. And it should tell you so in the figurehead notes.

That's what I thought (generally, I don't assign a figurehead because I'm playing as small companies where guys are getting signed out from under me). With it being the case that your figurehead is designed to be a face, the problem you're having, Tomato, is probably based off the fact that Ric is a heel and is your figurehead at the same time.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="d12345" data-cite="d12345" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46043" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div> How far off is Sting?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Sting is up to Upper Mid Card. He has good momentum but is still over shadowed by quite a few others. I am trying to push him along but still not there yet.</p>

Archived