WCW: 1995 and Beyond

CS0KxjJ.jpg

WCW Monday Nitro

Mall Of America, Minneapolis, Minnesota

September 4, 1995

Pyro and Ballyhoo

tLPsAJF.jpgp1dkZNA.jpgYDOSPBI.jpg

Eric Bischoff

Welcome everyone, to the DEBUT edition of the HOTTEST new show to hit the wrestling industry! THIS IS WCW MONDAY NITRO! And Ladies and Gentlemen if you're sceptical, if you're unsure, if you're thinking about switching over to our so called "Competition"? DON'T BOTHER! Not only have we got an action packed show for you tonight, but unlike those folks in New York, we are LIVE, we are OFF THE SCRIPT and ANYTHING can happen!

Tony Schiavone

That's right Eric and just to give you a preview into the upcoming action on this debut edition of Nitro, tonight we will see the beginning of a BRAND NEW DIVISION here within WCW as we will witness two light heavyweight stars in our industry, in EDDIE GUERRERO and JOHNNY B. BADD, squaring off against each other. The winner of this match? Will be entered into a Fatal 4 Way at the Pay-Per View which will see us crown our inaugural WORLD Light Heavyweight Champion!

Eric Bischoff

On top of that! Kevin Sullivan has a few choice words for Hulk Hogan tonight. He has promised us Eric that HE will be the man to do what no other has been able to do...and that's KILL Hulkamania!

Bobby "The Brain" Heenan

I won't lie Eric, I look forward to hearing what Kevin Sullivan has to say and I will make the world know RIGHT NOW, that I FULLY ENDORSE his endeavours into ridding us of the SCOURGE that is Hulk Hogan!

Tony Schiavone

Then we have our Main Event as two superstars on our roster clash against one another in a bout for the United States Championship! We'll see Sting, taking on "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair and folks? They are gonna' blow the roof off of this place!

Eric Bischoff

And in case none of THAT has gotten your attention? We have plenty more lined up for you on the show this evening and just to make you aware of the poor excuse for "Entertainment" that you will find from our competition. It's PRE-RECORDED, It's SCRIPTED and it's GARBAGE! So there you go boys and girls, there's no reason to go changing that channel!

Opening Match:WCW Television Championship

The Renegade Vs. Lord Steven Regal

ppTKp37.jpg

IPvMLcT.jpgH6l3tLB.jpg

An interesting opening bout as The Renegade faces a technical challenge he hasn't ever faced before in Lord Steven Regal, Regal made attempts to try and shut down The Renegade's offense by shutting down his legs and slowing him down. However it still wasn't enough to put an end to the adrenaline rush of the Renegade who ended up victorious, defending his Television Championship for the eighth time

C+

After The Match...

1Z4qhg3.jpgIPvMLcT.jpg

Diamond Dallas Page rushes the ring, launchng a vicious assault on The Renegade in the middle of his championship celebration, hitting the Diamond Cutteron The Renegade, driving his head right into his very own championship, busting him wide open and knocking him clean out.

* The Renegade sustained a severe concussion as a result of this angle

C

Eddie Guerrero Vs. Johnny B. Badd

Winner Is Entered Into Fatal 4 Way Championship Match

ZJcXT3M.jpgnaGhJG7.jpg

The Light Heavyweight Division saw it's beginnings in a competitive, quick paced match between Eddie and Johnny, whilst it didn't steal the show the way the two competitotrs were hoping, it was a hopeful start to a new division and saw our first entrant into the Fatal 4 Way match at the next Pay-Per-View as Eddie Guerrero picked up the victory after a Frog Splash.

C

"The Taskmaster" Kevin Sullivan Promo

AUROQsn.jpg

We fade into a gust of steam that blows into the camera as we delve deep into the wet, humid, steamy recesses of the arena boiler room, where slumped in the corner, face painted up, eyes locked on to the lens as if staring deep into the souls of any and all who were watching, was "The Taskmaster" Kevin Sullivan, a man on a mission. A mission to save this company and the man they had decided to place as the figurehead.

We have to address the elephant in the room ladies and gentlemen, here we are, on some hot debuting new show, competing against the biggest company in America on Monday Nights...and where is our World Champion? Is he here tonight? I haven't seen him. Haven't seen him in the locker room, haven't seen him give interviews...haven't even seen him signing autographs in the lobby. You know why that is don't you? Because the Mall of America is not GOOD ENOUGH FOR HIM! This is the man that acked the Silverdome! This is the man that brought ninety thousand plus people out to watch him slam a GIANT! And he's gonna get up, to go to a mall? For a show he can't even headline any more? Face it boys and girls, come to the realisation that I have and ADMIT the truth. That right now, we have a paper champion at the head of our company and why? Because the people running this show, the people putting this show together went to Billionaire Ted and told him that what HE needed...was Hulkamania. What HE needed in order to compete was that same magical aura that gripped us all throughout the past decade. That WCW NEEDED HULK HOGAN!

Hogan...what happened to you? Where are the Hulkamaniacs? Where are the wild eyed children that would look in awe as you stepped into the ring? Where are the masses of people that would follow you anywhere? That would scream for you when it seemed like you were down and out and all was lost? That gave you all the energy you needed to overcome even the unlikeliest of odds? You must have noticed it Hogan...because I know I have. Hulkamanaia...it's getting a lot quieter then it used to be isn't it? The children are all grown up, they said their prayers, they took their vitamins, they followed the advice of their hero, the man that they believed in and it did NOTHING for them! All that remains now is the slow, dying echo of a career still trying desperately to stay on top of that mountain.

It's sad...it's pathetic...and knowing you Hogan, you won't take it as a sign to hang your boots. You are far too STUBBORN, far too addicted to the spotlight that you bathed in for a decade and oh so hopeful that it will focus on you just one more time like it used to...but that spotlight has found new stars to shine off of hasn't it? You've got the belt, you've got the fame, you've got the glory...but you haven't got them any more have you? You haven't got the fans...you haven't got the Hulkamnaiacs. Hulkamania...it's already dead...you just keep managing to fool everybody into thinking it's still alive...including yourself.

I want to do you a favour Hulk, I want to give you the closure that you so DESPERATELY need to all of this. Because let's face it. You're never going to end this yourself. Your back could break, your hips could shatter, you could limp your way to this ring if you had, but you'll still get through those ropes thinking that you're the best damn thing that ever happened to this business because you can't allow the reality of the situation to sink in. That you are no longer the man that you once were and your fame...it's fleeting away and you have no idea how to hold on to it. So I'm going to do you and whatever Hulkamaniacs remain a favour...and I;m going to end this sad affair for you, I'm going to make sure that ou're never going to step into a ring again. One way or another Hogan...you won't survive 1995...I'll make sure of that. Whether I have to do it alone, or whether I have to fine a million other men to help me. By the time I'm through with you? I will be known as the man that BURIED Hulkamania!

B

Hawk vs. Arn Anderson

HTas2H4.jpgHwOVlb4.jpg

Two powerhouses fought against one another in the penultimate match as Hawk and Arn Anderson faced off in a hard hitting match. Things got pretty concerning at one point when Hawk sent Arn reeling out of the ring with a hard irish whip and Arn's ankle and foot got caught up into the ropes before he was sent careening down into the concrete. After this pivotal moment it was clear something was not right with Arn Anderson as he was showing signs of a limp and was unable to keep his weight on his left ankle. The match inevitably came to an end to see Hawk the victor, as Anderson was unable to recover from his injury.

B-

*Arn Anderson sustained a Broken Ankle as a result of this match and will be out of action for 2 months

Sting Promo

qmsbdbT.jpg

Well boys and girls, here we are, a new page in the story of WCW! Monday Nitro! The new show that will hopefully take us all to bigger and better heights! And once again I find myself stepping into the ring with an old friend and foe of mine in Ric Flair! New show, same story, right Ric? It seems no matter how many transformations go through, or the different paths you and I try to travel...we always end up meeting each other like this along the line.

Ric I know what to expect from you at this point, I know I need to keep one eye on you and one eye on the stage in case one of your friends decides to stick their nose in our business. I know you'll resort to any and every trick in the book to try and beat me and get this championship around my waist and I know that here? On this debut show? You're gonna' be more conniving than you normally are, because you want to make an impact, you want to BE the man! That's what I respect about you Ric. You and I ain't ever going to be cut from the same cloth but if there is one thing we both share...it's that drive within us to be the best. So just as much as I know what to expect from you? I hope you know what to expect from me Ric. You should know that I won't let one of your tricks fly, not for one minute, not here, not tonight! Not with MY title on the line! You KNOW that because this is the debut of a new show That I want to give these people something that they won't ever forget! You should know that even though you've faces me many times before...that if there's one thing for sure about Sting? It's that nothing's for sure. Good luck my friend, because you're gonna need it!

IT'S SHOWTIME!

B+

MAIN EVENT

United States Championship

Sting Vs Ric Flair

jOmMVHk.jpg

qmsbdbT.jpgHYXwCbp.jpg

It was a great back and forth bout between these two familiar foes that saw a great reaction from the crowd. Both men brought their A game we saw a reversal of both a figure fure and a Scorpian Death lock as both men tried to lock in their submission specials and of course, Ric Flair took the opportunity to take advantage of whatever opportunity he could to deliver sneaky eye rakes and cheap shots when he could. It all seemed to be coming to a wrap up as Sting was sent careening to the floor from a low blow after a ref bump.

When all of a sudden, a familiar face from Sting's past makes himself known...

tNvST3K.jpg

Eric Bischoff

Wait a minute...what is...what is HE doing here?! GET THE CAMERA OFF OF HIM!

Tony Schiavone

I don't think we can Eric, looks like he's heading to the ring!

Tony Schiavone was right, the cameras couldn't avoid the man they did not wish to name, for legal reasons if they wanted to, as he made his way towards the ring at a quickening pace.

Eric Bischoff

GET SECURITY OUT HERE! GET THIS GUY OUTTA HERE! We could get in TROUBLE HERE!

Tony Schiavone

What is he doing here?! Is he signed to WCW?

Bobby "The Brain" Heenan

Isn't it OBVIOUS! He's here to help Sting! It's a travesty! THIS IS NOT FAIR TO FLAIR!

It seemed as if Bobby was right as the man assisted Sting up to his feet. Sting looked on as if he had just seen a ghost, totally taken aback by the hand that was holding his with a smirk upon his face. The man nodded to Sting, before suddenly pulling him into a CLOTHESLINE

Bobby "The Brain" Heenan

What the?!...

Tony Schiavone

Looks like you were wrong there Bobby!

Bobby "The Brain" Heenan

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I KNEW it was a fake out all along!

The man proceeded to hoist Sting up on to his back, locking him in to a TORTURE RACK. Sting yelled out in agony as his back was getting pulled and twisted , his neck getting pushed back. The fans are showing their displeasure as the referee has already rung the bell, trying to break up the submission hold. Used drink cups and popcorn buckets are being thrown towards the ring as the fans show their displeasure. Security finally rush the ring, causing the man to drop Sting to the mat like a sack of potatoes before fleeing through the audience...

Eric Bischoff

What a load of garbage! Ladies and gentlemen we apologise, this man has just ruined our main event! He just attacked Sting!

Tony Schiavone

For those of you viewing at home unaware, the man standing fleeing through the audience right now was once friends and partners with our United States Champion.

Bobby "The Brain" Heenan

Well clearly Sting's just been notified that friendship is OVER!

Tony Schiavone

But what is he doing here? As far as I am aware he is NOT a contracted wrestler for WCW!

Eric Bischoff

I wish we could bring you some answers ladies and gentlemen but that's all we've got time for this evening. CAN SOMEBODY GE TUS SOME ANSWERS HERE PLEASE?!

B-

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>Two Shocking Injuries Affect WCW Roster</p><p> </p><p>

Two WCW Superstars saw themselves injured in action at the results of WCW's Monday Nitro, Debuting In Minnesota on Monday.</p><p> </p><p>

The Renagade suffered a severe concussion at the hands of Diamond Dallas Page's attack after his match with Lord Steven Regal. After seeking advice from medics, it has been advised that The Renegade steer clear from action in the ring whilst he goes through recovery to ensure the concussion does not cause permanent damage. Due to this recent news, Renegade will be making an appearance on the next Nitro to bid the fans a temporary farewell and hand over his Television Championship. </p><p> </p><p>

*Due to the thirty day rule of Championships, the Television Championship must be vacated.</p><p> </p><p>

Arn Anderson also suffered an unfortunate injury in his match with Hawk, sustaining a broken ankle that will see him out of action for 2 months. Hawkhas yet to be reached for comment on the matter, although it is rumoured the issue will be addressed on the next edition of Nitro</p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>WCW Saturday Night Results</p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46089" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> </p><p> Dean Malenko defeated Mark Starr in a dominating performance D-</p><p> Alex Wright defeated Mr JL in a quick paced light heavyweight bout C-</p><p> Harlem Heat defeated The American Males in hard hitting tag team action C-</p><p> DDP made an appearance to brag about the injury he had caused The Renegade C</p><p> Hugh Morrus defeated Ricky Santana D-</p><p> Disco Inferno defeated Chris Kanyon D-</p><p> Hulk Hogan gave an interview about The Taskmaster A</p><p> The Taskmaster defeated Brian Knobbs C+</p><p> Meng defeated Jim Duggan in the Main Event C+</p><p> </p><p> Final rating B-</p><p> </p><p></p></div><div style="text-align:center;"></div><div></div></blockquote></div><p></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Theheel" data-cite="Theheel" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46089" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hey Bockwinkel, I really enjoyed your AWA diary from a year or two ago while it lasted so I will be definitely looking and watching this one as well.<p> </p><p> Good luck</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thanks, who knows, maybe I will give the AWA another go at some point. Had a lot of fun writing it before life got in the way.</p>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>Monday Nitro Card</p><p>

September 11, 1995</p><p> </p><p>

Opening Match</p><p>

Harlem Heat Vs The American Males</p><p> </p><p>

Match 2</p><p>

Brian Pillman Vs Jushin Thunder Liger</p><p>

Winner Gets Entered Into Fatal 4 Way Alongside Eddie Guerrero</p><p> </p><p>

Match 3</p><p>

WCW Television Championship Match</p><p>

DDP Vs. Randy Savage</p><p> </p><p>

Main EVENT</p><p>

Hulk Hogan Vs Kamala</p><p> </p><p>

ALSO:</p><p>

Ric Flair has some words for Road Warrior Hawk</p><p>

Renegade bids a temporary farewell</p><p>

Lex Luger Explains Himself</p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p>Monday Nitro Card</p><p>

September 11, 1995</p><p> </p><p>

Opening Match</p><p>

<strong>Harlem Heat</strong> Vs The American Males</p><p> </p><p>

Match 2</p><p>

<strong>Brian Pillman</strong> Vs Jushin Thunder Liger</p><p>

Match 3</p><p>

<strong>DDP</strong> Vs. Randy Savage</p><p> </p><p>

Main EVENT</p><p>

<strong>Hulk Hogan</strong> Vs Kamala</p><p> </p><p>

ALSO:</p><p>

Ric Flair has some words for Road Warrior Hawk</p><p>

Renegade bids a temporary farewell</p><p>

Lex Luger Explains Himself</p>

<p><strong>Harlem Heat</strong> Vs The American Males</p><p> </p><p>

Match 2</p><p>

Match 3</p><p>

DDP Vs.<strong> Randy Savage</strong> but DDP keeps the belt</p><p> </p><p>

Main EVENT</p><p>

<strong>Hulk Hogan</strong> Vs Kamala</p>

<p>Opening Match</p><p>

<strong>Harlem Heat</strong> Vs The American Males</p><p> </p><p>

Match 2</p><p>

Match 3</p><p>

DDP Vs.<strong> Randy Savage</strong></p><p>

<em>DQ</em></p><p> </p><p>

Main EVENT</p><p>

<strong>Hulk Hogan</strong> Vs Kamala</p>

WCW Monday NITRO!

September 11, 1995

LIVE from Miami Florida!

CS0KxjJ.jpg

Pyro and Ballyhoo

tLPsAJF.jpgp1dkZNA.jpgYDOSPBI.jpg

Eric Bischoff

Welcome everyone to another edition of WCW Nitro! The HOTTEST wrestling commodity today! We are LIVE from Miami Florida, with another action packed show prepared here for you tonight! To catch you up to spped, last week our main event was RUINED by a man I can now confirm as a WCW Superstar, Lex Luger!

Tony Schiavone

Luger signed his contract with Ted Turner HOURS prior to our debut Nitro last week and made his first official appearence when he interfered in last week's Main Event between Ric Flair and Sting. Lex shocked the world when he attacked his old friend and partner in Sting!

Bobby "The Brain" Heenan

I don't blame him! Listen, you're coming to WCW? You gotta' make an impact! That's EXACTLY what Lex was doing, when He attacked Sting last week!

Tony Schiavone

On top of that ladies and gentlemen, we received the unfortunate news of injuries, to both Renegade and Arn Anderson. Renegade will be vacating his championship and bidding us a temporary farewell while he is attended by WCW medical staff and tonight, we will see the man who put him out of action, Diamond Dallas Page take on Randy Savage...for the very championship that Renegade forfeits tonight.

Eric Bischoff

Also Ric Flair has some choice words for Road Warrior Hawk, word from the locker room over the past week is that Flair is not too happy with Hawk about the injury that occured to Arn Anderson after their match last week.

Tony Schiavone

And FINALLY, in our main event this evening, Hulk Hogan takes on one of the disciples of The Taskmaster, Kevin Sullivan in Kamala! Will Sullivan make his presence known? You can only find out if you stick with us here on Nitro! Remember! We. ARE. LIVE! Stay tuned for those Raw results later tonight...

Luger Promo

tNvST3K.jpg

Bobby "The Brain" Heenan

Well look who it is!

The commentary team watch on in disgust, except Bobby Heenan, who watches in admiration as the latest WCW Signing, Lex Luger makes his way to the ring after a controversial first appearance, wherein he attacked Sting in the main event. A man he once called his friend.

Tony Schiavone

You know this man has got a heck of a lot to explain for!

Eric Bischoff

Ladies and gentlemen, in case you missed the last edition of Nitro, this man walking to the ring right now, Mister Lex Luger was once a wrestler for our competitor up North.

Tony Schiavone

Last week he RUINED our Main Event when he attacked an old friend in Sting!

Eric Bischoff

My guess is he's coming out to explain himself!

Bobby "The Brain" Heenan

What does he need to explain? He's joined WCW? He's gotta' make an impact! Sting's the best way to do it!

Lex was standing in the ring, leaning against the ropes, nodding along as he heard the fans assault him with a cascade of hatred. Seemingly he was completely numb to it all, not affected by it in even the slightest of margins. He had attacked the man they adored, he expected this reaction.

Lex Luger

"Why oh why, did ya' do it Lex?" Ya know that's the question I've been asked most since last week. Not "So are you with WCW now?" Didn't hear that one once. Not "Why did you leave New York, Lex?" No, none of that. All I got was, "Why'd ya' hurt Sting?". Doesn't that sound familiar to you Sting? It being ALL...about...YOU...

Another rain of boos fell rang out across the arena, as Lex could only smirk in response. Chucking to himself. Their response only proved him right in his mind. They were blindly loyal to Sting. Whatever explanation he gave did not really matter. He didn't care though. This explanation was not for them...

Lex Luger

You know we were encouraged, not to tune into the competition up North. "They ain't worth our time down south ya' know" They'd say to me...but I knew better. Besides I couldn't resist tuning in to just to see, to see with my own two eyes how YOU were doin' Sting...and what did I see? While I was toiling away in the WWF...you were having instant classics with Ric Flair! While I was riding along the country in the GOD DAMNED LEX EXPRESS!...You became the United States Champion Sting! I remember when they first came to me Sting, when New York knocked at my door instead of yours. I tried to get them to bring you as well. You remember that don't you? I know I do...

Lex stroked his chin as he thought back to days gone by, he'd done the math in his head and he had concocted a conspiracy that gave him all the credibility in the world in his mind. He had justified reason, he had convinced himself of that.

Lex Luger

"They won't take both of us man, you know that." You told me...and at the time, I thought I did. I thought you were right. That's not how they work in New York. They don't you let you bring a plus one. And yet, as I was lacing up my red, white and blue jacket...watching you achieve EVERYTHING that I had ever DREAMED of...you can imagine how that feels right? It makes me wonder, if you pushed me to New York, KNOWING...that if I stayed here? I would outshine you in every god damned way I could!

Lex's grin grew wider, flashing his pearly white teeth to the camera. You could swear they were reflecting the spotlight focused on him right now as he showcased his imposing figure to the camera.

Lex Luger

So what better way to introduce myself Sting? To make my presence KNOWN...than YOU? After all, while I was busy becoming the punchline to every wrestling fans joke...you became the face of WCW. You became their HERO. What better way to show them I mean business?

He basked in their response as further proof that his theory had worked out and that he had indeed made an impact here on WCW Monday Nitro last week

Lex Luger

You made me believe that New York was my home Sting...and instead it was my living hell. So for that. I will make sure to pay the favour in kind. Your home? Your place of luxury? Your land that worships you? I will make it into your darkest vision of hell. I promise you that...

B+

Harlem Heat Vs. The American Males

Ymlz038.jpgtX6xwCh.jpgigqrG9I.jpgBcDlPdX.jpg

Harlem Heat showed their hard hitting, powerhouse style as they had an impressive showing against The American Males in the opening bout. The Team picked up a victory after Booker T delivered an Axe Kick to Scotty Riggs

C

Flair Promo

HYXwCbp.jpg

WOOOOO!

As space mountain blasts out through the speaker system, the fans are greeted with an all too familiar sight in this company. The luxurious, and fabulous Ric Flair. However...he wasn't all that luxurious tonight...or fabulous. There was no dashing, sparkly robe with fur and glitter draped upon him. No slick and sly strut down the aisle. Just an orderly, strict, aggressive walk straight to the ring with a microphone in his eyes and eyes full of fire as a rage consumed The Nature Boy that was rare to see.

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair

You know...people have been tellin' me to not get too emotional over the last week. Been tellin' me that, I've overthinking everything..."NAITCH" They'd tell me "YOU'RE OVER REACTING! IT WAS ONLY...AN ACCIDENT!" You know I been trying to convince myself just that. Every day, for seven days straight Hawk! I wanted to give YOU...The benefit...of...THE DOUBT! And what do I see? Every time Hawk, that I look back at the tapes! EVERY TIME I force myself to WITNESS...what you did to Arn Anderson!

Flair actually chokes up slightly as he mentions his old friends name and memories come rushing through of The Four Horsemen and the old symbol that he, Arn and the others used to share. Flair holds that very symbol out in front of him now. The four fingers, raised triumphantly. Receiving a cheer from the crowd, despite their current distaste for Flair. there was a nostalgic love for the Horsemen.

You know there aren't many men that i can call a friend in this business, but if there was ever one man I could? One man I could count on, one man I could rely on, one man I KNEW would have my back no matter what?! It was Arn Anderson...my old running mate! A man that I shared DREAMS with! A man that I realised FANTASIES with! A man that shared the same LOVE and the same PASSION that I had for this business! A man...I was immortalised with Hawk. Do you have any idea...the bond that is formed with a man like that?

Ric shook his head, already assuring himself that he had already iven himself the answer that he needed. Whether he was right or not did not matter. He had already ade his conclusions about Hawk and he was determined to hold him to task for it.

And when you stood in the ring with that man and saw him caught up in the ropes? What did you do Hawk? What did you do to help him? What did you do to look after the man that you were in the ring with!? What did you do to help one of the FOUNDATIONS of this company?! You stood by...and you let him fall Hawk. And when the ONCE PROUD LION WAS DOWN ON IT'S BACK! YOU DELIVERED THE KILLING SHOT!

Flair's face filled with a fiery hot red as he unbuttoned the top two buttons on his collar to give himself more room to breath and exert himself as his body worked itself up into a fluster.

Whether you loved him, or whether you hated him...Double A gave EVERY ounce of spirit that he had when he stepped in this ring and YOU took his love, you took his passion, you took his DREAM away from him Hawk and I won't stand idly by and let you do that to one of MY friends! So Hawk? Baybay! You can guarantee that the story doesn't end here? You think you ain't gonna' be held accountable for this? YOU! HAVE GOT! ANOTHER! THING! COMING!

Flair emphasised the last of his words, a mighty sweat building up on his forehead as his eyes now remained wild and open, filled with a fiery anger that was all pouring out at once.

Because NOW...you got the Nature Boy's eyes focused SQUARE on you...and trust me brother....WOOOOOO! THAT'S NOT WHERE YOU WANNA BE!

B-

Brian Pillman Vs Jushin Thunder Liger

Winner Gets Entered Into Fatal 4 Way

3bwdG2f.jpga6ZDfl3.jpg

An exciting, quick paced Light Heavyweight bout graces our screen, garnering some favourable fan reaction, showing that the investment from the company may end up paying off given more time. Brian Pillman pulls off a dirty finish after delivering a low blow while the ref was down, following it up with a quick pin off a diving cross body

C+

Renegade Promo

IPvMLcT.jpg

Renegade came out to the ring, no facepaint, no tassles, no running to the ring. Dressed in a suit, a grim look upon his face as he brought his Television Championship to the ring.

After the attack on me last week from Diamond Dallas Page...

Renegade was forced to pause as the fans rained down hatred at the mention of the name DDP. He gritted his teeth and clutched his free hand into a fist.

After that attack, I was taken back to WCW medical where it was discovered I had sustained a serious concussion. One which I will have to take absence from the ring to recover from...and due to the thirty day rule of the Championship, that means I must now hand the championship over to WCW, where it will be fought for in the next match to crown a new champion.

Another rain off boos pours out from the audience at this news. DDP was the man that caused this Vacating of the title to happen! How was it that HE be rewarded with a Championship match?!

Renegade

Now I know, because of his actions last week, that DDP has been given a match for the championship. Now I hope, for my sanity's sake that he won't walk away with this belt on his waist. But regardless what happens? Whether you win? Whether you lose? I will not forget what you did to me DDP...and I will make sure that you pay for it.

Renegade looked down at his title with a forlorn look, dropping to to the mat as he ran his hand across his face, fighting to hold back the emotion that was building up deep within him.

Rengade

See...because you've given me something this company wouldn't. You've given me time to find out who I really am. I can put down the face paint...I can put down the tassels and I can finally stop being a CHEAP IMITATION of something I would RATHER NOT BE! So for that? I have to thank you DDP...but that doesn't mean I won't look favourably at the fact that you have taken away my livelihood...so after I'm done? After I find out what I need to be in order to step back in this ring? I'm coming for you. I just want you to know that...

C

WCW Television Championship Match

DDP Vs Randy Savage

ppTKp37.jpg

1Z4qhg3.jpga2l1xRG.jpg

In an AMAZING back and forth match, DDP and Randy Savage met in an incredibly competitive match that brought the WCW audience to it's feet on multiple occasions. We saw Diamond Cutters reversed and pushed away and DDP managing to roll out of the way of a Diving Elbow, but in the end, after a failed Distraction attempt on the part of the Diamond Doll, Randy Savage managed to pick up the win. becoming the NEW WCW Television Champion

B

After The Match...

1Z4qhg3.jpga2l1xRG.jpg

Randy is met with a charging DDP, with the WCW Television Championship in his hands, DRILLING Savage down on to the ground. DDP, spits out oto the floor, looking FURIOUS that he has lost this match as he glances at the Championship in this match. He throws the Championship down on to the floor, talking trash to Macho Man before leaving the ring and dragging Diamond Doll along with him.

B-

MAIN EVENT

Hulk Hogan Vs Kamala

nhQJPIQ.jpgWVp81At.jpg

In a match Reminiscent of the eighties, Hogan had a classic "Hogan" style match against Kamala, what started out as Kamala having the upper hand inevitably turned into a Hogan comeback which saw the always MASSIVE Big Boot and Ring shaking ATOMIC LEG DROP, to pick up the one...two...three

B

After The Match...

nhQJPIQ.jpgWVp81At.jpgAUROQsn.jpg

After the match The Taskmaster runs the ring, attacking Hogan from behind, after assisting Kamala up to his legs, the two team together to deliver a two on one assault. Sullivan props Hogan up in the corner, as Kamala delivers a running Kick straight into Hogans head, snapping it back against the turnbuckle. The two leave the arena together as the fans throw garbage at them, the show fading to black...

B-

Final Rating B

Archived