drug suspenssions

<p>I don't think you can unfortunately. There's two ways to workaround but have never tested this so I don't know the effects. These are just ideas.</p><p> </p><p>

1. You can make the region you use the most Unregulated, but I believe you'd have to start the game over. Then you have the control over testing in the Drug Testing screen.</p><p> </p><p>

2. You can change the accuracy of testing for the drug testing agencies to 0% in the in-game editor. I have no idea if a 0% is actually competent, but I imagine it would lead to a whole lot less suspensions as a 70% accuracy agency would.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="raufbold" data-cite="raufbold" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46103" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If it's just for your company, you can go to the Drug Testing menu within your office and set penalties for drug failure to None</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Nope. That's only for your own drug testing in unregulated regions. It's very confusing.</p>

Archived