WWE 2K19 cuts - WWE, Impact, ROH, NJPW etc

<p>I'm not a big fan of the default blue background, its a bit aged now.</p><p> </p><p>

I'm holding out to see if TEW 2020 will use PNG's instead of gif's, thats why at the moment they are all jpg's on a plain white background.</p><p> </p><p>

I'm going to continue to add to the pack so hopefully I have a solid base for TEW 2020, obviously if anybody wants the pack prior to then I'm happy to upload.</p><p> </p><p>

I also like the fact that with these its easy to change the pictures for gimmick changes etc.</p>

I'm going to continue to add to the pack so hopefully I have a solid base for TEW 2020, obviously if anybody wants the pack prior to then I'm happy to upload.

I also like the fact that with these its easy to change the pictures for gimmick changes etc.

This is great. I was just starting to do this myself but haven't done much with it yet. If you could upload it, that would be fantastic.

gaz, do you have the ROH belts from the Thunderverse Real World Pic Pack from TEW2013 still? If you do can you post those belts. Thanks in advance.

- SuperstarJimiC

I'll check, I think I still have them

gaz, here’s an idea, you won’t put the pics with the CV_blue background. How about Thunderverse? You were about to work on your set in TEW2013 using the Thunderverse background, including the belts you had.

Is that the red one from my avatar?

<p>This is really cool. I'm sure it will lend itself to some amazing data-sets. </p><p> </p><p>

The renders also semi-brand the pictures in a stylistic way so out of date cuts or pictures do not feel out of place in a game world. I also imagine caws and re-gens will blend into a game far more seamlessly for people wanting to play a real world mod spanning multiple decades.</p><p> </p><p>

Best of luck finishing it and keep up the good work!</p>

Archived