Roster sections

Would love to be able to split my divisions into divisions.

Ie: new guys I've signed can be labelled "small shows" as to not confuse myself when on the match making screen.

A division within a division so to speak. Making it much easier for me to remember who's who

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="WMMAA1" data-cite="WMMAA1" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46296" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Would love to be able to split my divisions into divisions.<p> </p><p> Ie: new guys I've signed can be labelled "small shows" as to not confuse myself when on the match making screen.</p><p> A division within a division so to speak. Making it much easier for me to remember who's who</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm all in favor. Both for divisions and in general. The more one can split and keep control of the roster, the better. I think we should be able to apply those divisions both within weight classes and in general for the whole roster as well. This would be incredibly helpful when booking huge companies with very large rosters. For smaller companies too, especially if one is running a company he never ran before, so it would be beneficial in many ways.</p>

there's the tag feature in the game which allows to tag your fighters and then filter by that. The only downside is that you can't have custom tags in there

Yeah, but as you said, no custom tags, which makes them very irrelevant most of the times, sadly. Still, the idea of being able to create groups within weight classes or in general for all the roster is the way to go, imo. It would help a loooot and in a lot of situations.

Archived