LAX Wrestling: The War Continues (Sorry I'm Not Eisen-Verse)

December 2015

"**** You, you need me"

"You think I need anyone, I'm Brother Motha****** Grimm I don't need nobody, especially not some washed up indy wrestler."

Grimm moves his jaw around, trying to get rid of the pain after being on the receiving end of some vicious haynakers by CJ

"Grimm since day one you needed me, you can't book a coherent show and your music is ****, you wanted a damn nude women's battle royal what's wrong with you"

"Nuttin I'm a damn genius and you're an idiot who doesn't understand what the fans want"

"Your fans the ones who don't even fill up the Warehouse? Fine do what you want I quit. "

CJ tries to wiggle free but Boneyard and BB holed him tight

"What you gonna do start your own company? Get out of here"

Boneyard and BB throw CJ out of the Warehouse onto the street outside leaving him alone

"Your damn right Grimm"

January 2016

"The hell is this"

CJ twirls the phone wire, he'd been waiting for this call

"My wrestling company Grimm"

"The hell you talking about Ni... "

CJ puts down the phone, he'd said what he wanted to

He gets out of his chair and walks around the small table in his new office. He got the lisencing, he had the venue, he had a name and he had a mission: To End Grimms Legacy In This Bussiness.

Last Month wasn't the first time Grimm and he had a blow up, but nothing drove him to punch him, again and again. This was something new, Grimm pushed him too far, wanted him to write a miscarriage angle. CJ wouldn't do it and Grimm knew why. He could handle not singing Remmy Skye, not bringing in Luchas and even the lack of proper venues that didn't reek of booz and drugs, but this, this was something else.

When CJ was 22 he's fiance had a miscarriage, that led to the end of their relationship and Grimm knew all this, but didn't care. He never gave a damn about anybody but himself, it was that rapper mentality wasn't it. But that was the final straw that broke the camels back. Now he's about to break GSW and Grimms legacy

"Grimm, welcome to LAX"

http://i.imgur.com/fYRXuoT.jpg

So this is my first attempt at a diary on these boards, or anyone for that matter and I chose my favorite CVerse save. LAX Wrestling, with teh permission of EisenVerse I started this and hope you enjoy, the first few shows will look very similar to EV's since I wanted to continue like his but after that you'll notice some things, I'll also add narratives and whatever so feel free to comment all criticism is accepted, constructive or otherwise.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MisterRomanini" data-cite="MisterRomanini" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46480" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I've always enjoyed E-V's dynasties and I've always wanted them to last more than 6 in-game months LOL<p> </p><p> So, good luck on this project. LAX is a really interesting custom company, with its rich backstory and setting on the SoCal Wars.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> As of late, 6 months is being generous of you! <span class="ipsEmoji">😜</span></p><p> </p><p> Best of luck, my man. LAX has always been a company that I live dearly; mostly the concept of it.</p>

• 3 weeks later...

<p>CJ walks out of the Simmons Centre after his final inspection. He had never been this nervous about anything in his career. He knew his guys can go, he had faith in the booking, but that knot in his stomach never left. It was understandable but his mind was racing thinking of potential failures.</p><p> </p><p>

“Hey, are you alright”</p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> </p><span>http://i.imgur.com/KYltPVA.jpg</span> </div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

He was there standing with a wide smile, a pack of “smokes” in his hand and a massive chip on his shoulder.</p><p> </p><p>

“I’m doing as fine as I could.”</p><p> </p><p>

“Yeah, I get yah, but you gotta let loose man. We’ve got an excellent set of guys here, a rowdy crowd and the greatest wrestler in So-Cal history.”</p><p> </p><p>

CJ let out a slight chuckle, he had to put on a façade for the boys, except Remmy. He trusted Remmy to carry LAX and Remmy trusted CJ. The only person who didn’t write him off as just some junky.</p><p> </p><p>

“You ready to make history?”</p><p> </p><p>

“Hell fu**in’ yeah”</p><p> </p><p>

CJ looked down at the booking sheet, he was ready to make a mark, on wrestling and Grimm’s smug ass.</p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i.imgur.com/fYRXuoT.jpg</span> Battle For Los Angeles 2016</p><p>

Hardcore Match</p><p>

“The Irish Ass-Kicker” Lug Phelen vs. “The East Side Assasin” Sayeed Ali</p><p> </p><p>

Amo del Gato vs. Rockin’ Ryan Turner</p><p> </p><p>

Triple Threat Lucha Rules</p><p>

Amazing Fire Fly vs. Diablo Duvak vs. El Mitico Jr.</p><p>

Carlos Gonzalez vs. “All American” Jack Jericho</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

LAX Championship Fatal Five Way</p><p>

“The Idol” Brendan Dream vs. Mr. Lucha III vs. Rudy Velasquez vs. “The King Of So-Cal” Remmy Skye vs. Teddy Powell</p>

<p>Hardcore Match</p><p>

“The Irish Ass-Kicker” Lug Phelen vs. <strong>“The East Side Assasin” Sayeed Ali</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

Amo del Gato vs. <strong>Rockin’ Ryan Turner</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Amazing Fire Fly vs. Diablo Duvak vs. <strong>El Mitico Jr.</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Carlos Gonzalez vs. <strong>“All American” Jack Jericho</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p> </p><p>

“The Idol” Brendan Dream vs. Mr. Lucha III vs. Rudy Velasquez vs. <strong>“The King Of So-Cal” Remmy Skye</strong> vs. Teddy Powell</p>

<p>Hardcore Match</p><p>

“The Irish Ass-Kicker” Lug Phelen vs. “<strong>The East Side Assasin” Sayeed Ali</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Amo del Gato vs. <strong>Rockin’ Ryan Turner</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Amazing Fire Fly vs. Diablo Duvak vs. <strong>El Mitico Jr.</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Carlos Gonzalez vs. “<strong>All American” Jack Jericho</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

“The Idol” Brendan Dream vs. Mr. Lucha III vs. Rudy Velasquez vs. “<strong>The King Of So-Cal” Remmy Skye</strong> vs. Teddy Powell</p>

Archived