WMMA 5 Performance

I'd like to see some optimization patches for the loading time. It takes about 20 minutes to sim a month six years into the game with ten companies and 2000 active fighters. Most of the time seems to be spent on simulating AI events. I hope it won't get worse now that I've disabled new fighter generation. I miss the fast loading time at the start of the game.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="redgiant" data-cite="redgiant" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46527" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'd like to see some optimization patches for the loading time. It takes about 20 minutes to sim a month six years into the game with ten companies and 2000 active fighters. Most of the time seems to be spent on simulating AI events. I hope it won't get worse now that I've disabled new fighter generation. I miss the fast loading time at the start of the game.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I wouldn't mind a patch for this either. Love the game and although I have been playing it regularly with big databases, it definitely could benefit from a patch in that regard. Most of the fun is playing big databases anyway. Still not as bad for me as some have talked about here, it runs good enough for me, but a patch would be welcomed.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="redgiant" data-cite="redgiant" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46527" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'd like to see some optimization patches for the loading time</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The game is already as fast as I can make it. There's no benefit to me not making the game as quick as possible.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Adam Ryland" data-cite="Adam Ryland" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="46527" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The game is already as fast as I can make it. There's no benefit to me not making the game as quick as possible.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That's as much as I thought as well, but just wondering if there was anything that could be patched in that could help. As it is not the case, it is also not a big deal. As I said, the game runs good for me. Thanks for the clarification.</p>

Archived